Oregon Episode III

Reaction score
I have been finding more and more of the ROTJ Wave at Fred Meyers lately. Any good sales out there right now?

Reaction score
I haven't seen the ROTJ wave for weeks..The only sale I know of is 10% off all toys.

Reaction score
For those interested, there's a BMF on Craigslist right now for a good price. ($40 I think).

I haven't been out since Christmas, so I have no idea what Stores had. My local Freddy's was cleaned out of Vintage completely except for 3 Clone Troopers from the ROTS wave. That didn't change in the 3 days before Christmas and was the same situation yesterday when I was grocery shopping.

With the kids on vacation, I can't go out during the day :p Probably best really.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Reaction score
Didn't get much for Christmas in terms of Action Figures. But, I am looking for a couple Defense of Hoth Sets for our upcoming family Christmas gathering. Anybody have or seen any?

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything new out since Christmas. No ROTJ figures and Target seems to just be throwing out more ROTS figures. Most other stores have empty pegs. Haven't seen the battle packs in a while at Target.

Reaction score
I still have a BMF for $40 if anyone wants. Haven't seen anything new in a while. TRU, I have pulled cases off the top shelf a few times.

Reaction score
SW store in the Clackamas mall is gone!! Saw the new CW wave at Clackamas TRU

Reaction score
aznbala503 said:
SW store in the Clackamas mall is gone!! Saw the new CW wave at Clackamas TRU
Interesting. I remember visiting that store the last day it was in Milwaukee and it was pretty cool, but once they moved to the mall, the prices went up a bit, and they went hardcore into scalping. Target, Walmart, TRU Exclusives were there with a 30-40% markup.

One good thing I got there was the Scramble On Yavin set for $24.99 though...$5 over retail, but better than Ebay prices at the time.

I wonder if all that backstock of carded figures just petered out, and the mall-rent was too high to keep it going.

Reaction score
My wife got me a GamGaurd for christmas there. Only place Ive seen one. It was $10. I didn't buy much stuff there. I wish stores would start getting more SW stuff in. Every store is either empty or has TESB or ROTS pegwarmers.

Reaction score
I agree. Most stores I've been to are completely barren. Fred Meyer in my area have now moved from 5 vintage pegs to 1.

Reaction score
Same up here in Vancouver, Wa. There is nothing on the pegs at any of the stores as far as the vintage line.

Reaction score
Most Targets around the area are restocking with ROTJ. TRU is pretty bad, they still have the ROTS wave..and they're 12 bucks each.

Reaction score
One of yours found both waves!!! (Taken from the walmart thread)

antiquegamer said:
I found Attack of the Clone wave and wave 5 last night at local Wal-mart. (north of Portland, OR) The AoTC didn't ring up at register and the poor clerk have to manually register them into the system. Great figures for the most part. My local Wal-mart have no clearance items as far as Star Wars, most were all clear off the shelves after Christmas. (Same at Target, everything was gone, I was hoping to get 9pack on discount). Actually in my area all vintage series were all gone with exception of the clonetroopers (RotS) and the Sandtrooper.

Reaction score
I went by TRU today and they had plenty of the Endor packs. $24.99 was *painful* but I'll probably get good rewards later on.

Juco texted me about 5 minutes after I left saying he'd spotted them too, hehehe.

The rest of their Star Wars section is its usual depressing self. A single Magnaguard, but the rest of the Vintage figures were Dengars, 4-Lom's and Sandtroopers. (for 10.99 each!).

Tons of cartoon figures of course.

Reaction score
Went by the Hall Blvd (Washington Square) Target tonight. They had about 10 each of the Rebel Endor Soldier, Woof, and Admiral Ackbar. If you're army building Endor soldiers, that's your place. There were a smattering of the ESB and ROTS waves as well.

Reaction score
oh wanted to let people know I have seen foil han solo echo base outfit and darth sidious at almost all Bimarts

Reaction score
The Freddie's by me just restocked the toy aisle for the first time since i think xtmas, and the Vintage peg is filled with Galactic Heroes.

Reaction score
vlai44 said:
The Freddie's by me just restocked the toy aisle for the first time since i think xtmas, and the Vintage peg is filled with Galactic Heroes.
My Fred's is about the same. The day before Christmas they had four clone troopers on the vintage pegs...and those same figs were there until a couple weeks ago, now the pegs are empty. It's really depressing. Also, they moved all of the people who stock the shelves to the freight crew after closing, so there's nobody to even talk to. Ridiculous!

Reaction score
My local Freddies hasn't restocked in months it seems like. Last I checked, it had 3 cloud car pilots for vintage. And slowly, the pegs for star wars have shrunk from nearly 9 pegs to 4 very quickly.

Reaction score
Went to my local Walmart, still the same pegwarmers. They had 2 Hoth Hans, 2 Dengar, and 1 AT-AT commander. It looks like they might have put out a new case of CW, but it was very picked over.

Reaction score
Huh, my local Freddy's removed the Vintage Collection tags from the 4 pegs they occupied.

Reaction score
Spassvogel said:
Huh, my local Freddy's removed the Vintage Collection tags from the 4 pegs they occupied.
Mine changed all the pegs to Vintage, but there's no TVC to be found...Just SL.

Reaction score
Cant wait to get off work tonight. Wife just picked got me Luke, Han and R5D4 at Walmart (Wood Village). Guess I have to start looking again.

Reaction score
I was over in Hillsboro tonight and decided to stop by the Cornelius Walmart. They had several cases of Wave 5. I grabbed Death Star Luke, R5D4, and a Stormie. I originally planned to get the Han Solo too, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

They had several of each figure if anyone's out that way.

Reaction score
ARCAvenger said:
Snagged a Slave Leia at Target last night! Other than that, nothing else..
Slave Leia? The Legacy one?

BTW, one more weird thing. They had the blue Saga Legends in the *clearance* aisle at the Walmart marked to $5.00 All they had left were Bossk and Zuckuss.