Oregon Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Did anyone see any ROTJ wave this weekend? I searched like a madman and found nothing. All I need is a Luke with belt hole. Although I could also use a 2nd piggy...

Reaction score
Threepio said:
Did anyone see any ROTJ wave this weekend? I searched like a madman and found nothing. All I need is a Luke with belt hole. Although I could also use a 2nd piggy...
Just snagged a 2nd pig at the Evergreen Parkway Target. Also got a 2nd Rebel Commando. Haven't bought multiples in awhile...Stores have been pretty stocked lately, but all with the same stuff.

Reaction score
I went black friday shopping at beaverton target, beaverton fred meyer, vancouver WA super walmart, and tigard target, and the only figures i found between all of them were 2 rebel troopers and 2 woofs

Reaction score
Was over in Hillsboro and decided to hit up the Cornelius Walmart. Picked up 2 Endor Troopers. They had *tons* of Saga Legends and Clone Wars (and had the new Clone Wars figures if anyone's looking), only six pegs of Vintage.

Reaction score
Hit the ROTJ jackpot today at Target next to Washington Square. Had the whole wave and multiples of everyone but Luke(i purchased the only luke, 1 of 2 gam guards, and a woof)

Reaction score
I guess I will have to start looking again. I found all but the Gaurd, Woof, and Trooper about 2 weeks ago at Walmart. Hvent seen much since.

Reaction score
Check Fred Meyers, they seem to be dropping ROTJ more. Woof was the ROTJ-wave pegwarmer at the Cornelius Walmart, but that's kinda far for you to drive.

Reaction score
Yoda4501 said:
I guess I will have to start looking again. I found all but the Gaurd, Woof, and Trooper about 2 weeks ago at Walmart. Hvent seen much since.
Most Fred Meyers have Rebels warming the pegs. I picked myself up a couple recently, so try there.

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for the Target Hoth sets...they had one of each at the Beaverton-Hillsdale Target yesterday when I stopped by. (and nothing but ESB and ROTS figs).

Toys R Us in Tigard had dingus for ROTJ figs as well, but TONS of Clone Wars. In fact on top of the shelf where they store boxes, there were TWELVE more cases of Clone Wars figs and no Vintage.

They also got out a bunch of the old Evolutions sets so if you really want a Padme Amidala evo set or Rebel/Imperial pilots, there were plenty.

Reaction score
Spassvogel said:
If anyone is still looking for the Target Hoth sets...they had one of each at the Beaverton-Hillsdale Target yesterday when I stopped by. (and nothing but ESB and ROTS figs).

Toys R Us in Tigard had dingus for ROTJ figs as well, but TONS of Clone Wars. In fact on top of the shelf where they store boxes, there were TWELVE more cases of Clone Wars figs and no Vintage.

They also got out a bunch of the old Evolutions sets so if you really want a Padme Amidala evo set or Rebel/Imperial pilots, there were plenty.
Which CW figures did they have? I am looking very hard for the Zombie Geonosian, and the others from that wave.

Reaction score
I didn't pay attention to which Clone Wars figs they had. There were the twelve unopened cases that might have what you're after.

I remember the old days at TRU, they'd pull cases from the back and let you dig through them until you found what you wanted (though I remember they opened four cases of Buck Rogers figures and I didn't find a single Buck!)

Reaction score
Spassvogel said:
I didn't pay attention to which Clone Wars figs they had. There were the twelve unopened castes that might have what you're after.

I remember the old days at TRU, they'd pull cases from the back and let you dig through them until you found what you wanted (though I remember they opened four cases of Buck Rogers figures and I didn't find a single Buck!)
TRU is probably my least favorite place to go nowadays. Most of the employees aren't helpful at all..One even refused to get a video game out of the case, saying "I'm on break.." after talking to somebody 2 minutes before. Still, I'll go check it out. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.