Oregon Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
vlai44 said:
This was actually my first time utilizing it. It's really easy, as long as the employee isn't in a bad mood or something. Just go up to an employee, tell them you have a DCPI number and ask if they would mind checking if they have it in stock. The guy punched the number into his handheld scanner thingy, confirmed they had them in the back, called someone in the back to pull it, and in a couple minutes it was in my hand. He even let me have the shipping carton.
It was my first time today too! To be honest, I was kinda nervious about it, due to being new to it. The guy I asked was actually a collector himself, so we had a bit of a chat. I went to the Evergreen Parkway Target. I was going to see if I could get the Geo packs pulled too, but decided not too. I only got Defense, and will probably go pack and get Attack.

Reaction score
Hit up a couple of the close Targets, but neither had put out the endcap, despite the fact that one of them refused to get the box out of the back for me due to the 10/17 date. Jerks.

Reaction score
Spassvogel said:
Hit up a couple of the close Targets, but neither had put out the endcap, despite the fact that one of them refused to get the box out of the back for me due to the 10/17 date. Jerks.
Check the Evergreen Parkway one in Beaverton. Found everything I need but the hoth packs.

Reaction score
ARCAvenger said:
Spassvogel said:
Check the Evergreen Parkway one in Beaverton. Found everything I need but the hoth packs.
Yeah, it's a Defense of Hoth pack that I'm after. Need a 2nd one.

Reaction score
Spassvogel said:
ARCAvenger said:
Spassvogel said:
Yeah, it's a Defense of Hoth pack that I'm after. Need a 2nd one.
I do too. I tried the DCPI trick again, but they said they never got another shipment?

Reaction score
The target by canyon road in beaverton had a defense set earlier tonight

Reaction score
I got my Hoth sets at WS this Monday. I checked online. It tells you what store has them in stock. Went after work. Didn't see them on the shelf. Walk to the Price Check box. Typed in the code. It confirmed they still had them. A cute red head asked if I need any help. Told her I'm here for these toys that your suppose to have in stock according your website. She got on the walkie talkie and they had them ready at the check out line. Plus I bought a new tooth brush. It shoots missiles too.

Reaction score
Hit up the Hillsboro Target (the one on TV Hwy) today and they had done a full reset. They had the vintaged boxed Snowspeeder, the small-wing Tie Fighter, two each of the Hoth sets, the new Target 2-packs AND the new Geonosis 2-packs (on sale for 9.99).

Figure-wise they had tons of ESB still, and remnants of ROTS.

Reaction score
Target on beaverton hillsdale had a bunch of the new CW two packs and 4 packs exclusive.

Reaction score
TRU in Beaverton has the Vintage AT-AT if anyone is looking for it. They had two left after I picked one up. The boxes had some dinged up corners though, just in case you are looking for a display box like me. Now I just need the snowspeeder.

Reaction score
Went to 3 Targets on the Portland east side and they all had the vintage Snowspeeder and Tie Fighter. Too bad all the Snowspeeder boxes were jacked up. Looks like someone just threw them around. I turned them all down just as I did with most of the AT-AT Walkers. Small dings are ok but not crushed. Still going to wait.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I travel to OR a few times a year and read your reports when I am there
. I know is not of my business but you should start a new thread. You should try to keep it at around 500 posts (10 pages). Good luck with your hunt! *Runs away from thread*

Reaction score
Saw one Jabba at 82nd & Powell Walmart tonight if anyone is still looking. Also both Hoth UBPs are at the Mall 205 Target, as are the Vintage-boxed vehicles. Haven't been able to find a shiny Grievous or shiny Sidious yet though.

Reaction score
Since the ROTJ wave is hitting stores, please post if you find any. This is probably the only wave I'll want multiples of.

Reaction score
I know this isn't the place to ask, but does anybody have any ewoks, gunguns, jawas, or tusken raiders? Or, know where to buy them?

Reaction score
Beaverton Target had some new figs. Darh vader(anakin figure), R2, and i think the others name is woof?(not a fan of the character) Either way, i bought R2 and thats it.

Reaction score
Threepio said:
Beaverton Target had some new figs. Darh vader(anakin figure), R2, and i think the others name is woof?(not a fan of the character) Either way, i bought R2 and thats it.
Can I have the address. Might be going out to try my luck tomorrow. Anyways snagged the Count Dooku Geo set and the Attack on Hoth set for only 45 dollars.

Reaction score
I just got back from getting groceries at Walmart. Found some of the Jedi Wave. I picked up Ackbar, Luke, R2D2, and Wicket. The cards on Woof and Rebel Commando were messed up so I passed. Love Ackbar and Wicket. Always wanted the Vintage version of these figures.

Reaction score
Im not familiar with the address. You could look it up on the Target site though! I know the zip code is 97005!

Reaction score
Convinced a worker at Cornelius Wal-Mart to open up a box sitting on a pallet and scored the ROTJ wave. Just need to get another Gammorrean and I can be done for a while, hehe.

Reaction score
N. Wilsonville Target still had all ESB and ROTS waves, no ROTJ.

Sherwood Target had the ROTJ wave. I was able to get my duplicates of Woof, Gammorrean, and the Endor Trooper.

Figures were all 7.99 though. Better than TRU, but a dollar more than Walmart.

It's funny how the wave I wanted the most seemed like it would be impossible to find, then I started finding them everywhere, hehe.

EDIT TO ADD: If anyone out there wanted the yellow clone wars y-bomber but didn't like the price, TJ Maxx has them for $39.99 (there were several at the Tualatin location). Some people have reported having them ring up for $26.99 even, but I wasn't really interested so I didn't check.

Reaction score
Got me some Ackbar at the Walker Fred Meyers today. The only other ROTJ figures they had left were the Endor Trooper and Skiff alien. Oh, FM also has a 10% off all toys coupon going on.

Reaction score
Started my ROTJ wave with Ackbar, Rebel Trooper and Luke today. They didn't ring up at the register though.

Reaction score
Sherwood target still had an Ackbar and R-2.
TRU Clackamas - nothing
Wal-Mart 82nd - huge reset, but nothing
Wal-Mart Powell - picked up CW Boba, Shaak Ti and the bounty hunter

Reaction score
Grabbed Ackbar and Luke at beaverton target. Left R2, woof, and rebel

Reaction score
Everyone be sure to grab the 25% off all toys at Fred Meyer coupons from this week's ad. Picked up Wooof & Endor Rebel Trooper.

Reaction score
Looking desperately for jedi luke. Mine was broken on crd so I need another one.

Reaction score
vlai44 said:
Everyone be sure to grab the 25% off all toys at Fred Meyer coupons from this week's ad. Picked up Wooof & Endor Rebel Trooper.
Dang, should have checked there. D: I just bought 30 dollars worth of those minifigures.

Reaction score
Saw some ROTJ wave at the Tigard Freddy's, but they wouldn't ring up. Eventually they called back and got some number that worked. I saw someone earlier had the same issue.

I picked up a 2nd Luke for an opener but it's still the non-peg-hole/unshaded pill version.

Reaction score
Spassvogel said:
Saw some ROTJ wave at the Tigard Freddy's, but they wouldn't ring up. Eventually they called back and got some number that worked. I saw someone earlier had the same issue.
Weird, I had the same problem twice this week at the same store in North Portland!

Status
Not open for further replies.