Oregon Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The ROTS wave seems to be out in full force at all Freddy's, but has anyone seen the revision cases with the other foil figs anywhere yet?

Also, I have an extra foil Magnaguard I would be willing to trade for a regular carded MG.

I like shiny things.

Reaction score
vlai44 said:
The ROTS wave seems to be out in full force at all Freddy's, but has anyone seen the revision cases with the other foil figs anywhere yet?

Also, I have an extra foil Magnaguard I would be willing to trade for a regular carded MG.

I like shiny things.
I've seen them at Walmart, but that's about it.

Reaction score
Threepio said:
Which freddies is that? I may have to make a trip out there tonight
It's all the way out here in Scappoose, Oregon. About 8 miles away from the St. Helens Walmart.
It was still there last night, along with a foil vader.

Anyways, I found me a mangaguard! It was hidden behind some Legos.
I also picked up a foil Luke! Now, just need a Foil Sandtrooper, and some Magnaguards and I'm good until ROTJ!

Reaction score
Has *anyone* found Jabba around here yet? Walmart's website has a list of stores that are supposedly carrying it, but the ones I've visited on that last, while they had a slot on the shelves, didn't seem to have any in the store. I say "seem" because one of the stores had one in stock, but the overly helpful (and I'm being serious, he was awesome) stock guy couldn't find where it was.

Also, I missed the restock at Walmart.com because I was driving to Seattle for an M's game...arghgh. Hehe. Jabba's almost worse than EU wave.

Reaction score
Picked up a Jodo Kast at the Tualatin Kmart yesterday. There's a few more if anyone's still looking. Also just saw another TVC Grievous at Lombard/Interstate FM if someone needs him.

I was also out at the Woodburn Super Walmart yesterday. They didn't even have a SKU tag for Jabba.

Reaction score
I might be heading out to the Tigard, Beaverton area this weekend, has anybody seen any mangaguards around that area?

Reaction score
Yes, there is a foil magnaguard at beaverton target. If you want, I can stick him somewhere for you

Reaction score
Threepio said:
Yes, there is a foil magnaguard at beaverton target. If you want, I can stick him somewhere for you
I went out today, and no luck.. Which Target is this? And if you could, that would be great.

Reaction score
Its by canyon road. Do you happen to know where chuck e cheeses is? Its near that. Anyway, I'll have to do that for you tomorrow morning. I also saw sandtrooper and cody which I REALLY want but i dont have the money right now

Reaction score
Threepio said:
Its by canyon road. Do you happen to know where chuck e cheeses is? Its near that. Anyway, I'll have to do that for you tomorrow morning. I also saw sandtrooper and cody which I REALLY want but i dont have the money right now
Was it a shiny Sandy? Anyways, I just drove past that place last night, and didn't think to stop.

Reaction score
No he wasnt shiny. Im pissed too since i had a gift card for target but it disappeared somewhere

Reaction score
Hey man, I stopped by there to pick up Cody, and magnaguard was gone. Sandtrooper is still there and foil anakin was ther laying in a mess of figures that werent hanging

Reaction score
Just curious what people are looking for. Been toy shopping but not for SW lately.

Reaction score
I'm pretty much looking for Jabba at the moment, hehe. (me and fifty other people).

Also curious if the 3.75" Tron Figures have shown up at TRU yet. :p

Reaction score
I saw one Jabba at the Chehalis, WA Wal-Mart on Saturday. If you think that's bad, I drove all the way up to the Everett, WA WM to snag mine on Friday. (The Chehalis WM didn't have any when I stopped in on my way up Thursday.) He's well-worth it, though! (And I was going to Seattle anyway.
)

Reaction score
saw the Tron figures at TRU Jantzen Beach. I saw one person buying the Jabba a month or so ago, never again. Either too many Wal-Mart exclusives like the comic packs or AT-ST's that have to go on clearance or some you cannot find like Jabba.

Reaction score
Anybody seen clone wars wave 3? I don't want to get behind on anything. And I too am looking for jabba. Haven't been able to hit many stores, but I almost had him yesterday. I saw him on the shelf, hidden behind some of the blasters, and I was super happy. I fished him out of his hiding hole, and I should have put him in my cart... My son wanted to show me something, so I went to look, leaving Jabba infront of the vehicles. Yes, very stupid of me....
I do feel kind of good though. The kid that got "my" Jabba was super happy, and I didn't have the heart to tell him it was mine. So the hunt continues!

Reaction score
The Jantzen Beach TRU had one vintage boxed AT-AT this morning, if anyone was looking for one. Not much else interesting to report there.

Reaction score
crap, saw vintage AT-AT at some TRU. Clackamas! Saw the new CW wave at Wal-mart. Only had Ki-adi

Reaction score
aznbala503 said:
crap, saw vintage AT-AT at some TRU. Clackamas! Saw the new CW wave at Wal-mart. Only had Ki-adi
There are several Vintage-boxed AT-AT's at Tigard TRU out in the front Star Wars display. (if you don't see any straight in front, look to your right near the legos, there were two more hiding). They also had a crap-ton of the ESB Vintage Wave out in the front so if you missed those, they had every figure as far as I could tell, even Boba.

The gift card promotion was last week, and now they're giving out the Clone Wars Nikto guard. (which was disappointing, I had hoped it would be a realistic Nikto, ah well).

Reaction score
Should add, the Tigard TRU had one peg of ROTS figures, all but the Magnaguard (which I bought, hehe).

Reaction score
Spassvogel said:
Should add, the Tigard TRU had one peg of ROTS figures, all but the Magnaguard (which I bought, hehe).
Curses. :p

I have good news and bad news...
Good news:Found Mundi and Goji
Bad news: No Flamethrower, and my Mundi has a defective right elbow joint. It refuses to bend at all, and the joint itself is cracked...
Very angry about this, but I guess there's nothing I can do...I might have to find another, because if I even move the arm, it'll be on the verge of snapping.

Reaction score
Check out Kohls for the new CW figures, I picked up the flamethrower clone Sunday.

Reaction score
Im seeing TVC wave 2 in force. Has anyone seen the new geonosis packs???

Reaction score
Anybody have the Hoth DCPI's? I'm gonna be making a toy run tomorrow and I want to be ready to be succesful.

Reaction score
I just got a case (1 of each) of the Hoth Battlepacks pulled for me at the Jantzen Beach Target. They have more. DCPI #087-06-2249 so no one has to wade through pages of threads.

Also, you know those coupons that print out at the register when you check out, that are based on your purchases? I got one for $5 off any SW purchase of $30 or more!

Reaction score
This was actually my first time utilizing it. It's really easy, as long as the employee isn't in a bad mood or something. Just go up to an employee, tell them you have a DCPI number and ask if they would mind checking if they have it in stock. The guy punched the number into his handheld scanner thingy, confirmed they had them in the back, called someone in the back to pull it, and in a couple minutes it was in my hand. He even let me have the shipping carton.

Reaction score
Something that shoud be noted is Target does have an official policy against going in the back to get things viewed as "collectibles." So you may not be as lucky as other scummers.

Reaction score
vlai44 said:
I just got a case (1 of each) of the Hoth Battlepacks pulled for me at the Jantzen Beach Target. They have more. DCPI #087-06-2249 so no one has to wade through pages of threads.

Also, you know those coupons that print out at the register when you check out, that are based on your purchases? I got one for $5 off any SW purchase of $30 or more!
Ha ha, that was you that bought it then. I was there this afternoon and they said that DCPI was "sold out" then they had me go to Hazel Dell in Vancouver, and the guy pulled one for me. I just wanted Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.