WTB OPIX or other black & white pics. Chewbacca, Emperor, Luke, Maul, Obi-wan(Mcgregor).....

Reaction score
Looking for OPIX or other official images in black and white signed either 8x10 or 11x14. Send me prices with shipping to Toronto, Canada.

Thanks!

Chewbacca - need
Darth Maul - need
Leia - FOUND
Han Solo - need
Luke - need
Darth Vader - FOUND
Boba Fett - FOUND
R2D2 - FOUND
C3P0 - FOUND

Lando - need
Obi-Wan - need

A

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have to realize...modern movie studios don’t produce b&w press kits any more...and certainly not when Episode 1 was produced. OfficialPix produced b&w images when they had the license, but that’s off the table now. Most of my autographs are on b&w press kit stills: Hamill, Fisher, Baker, Mayhew, etc. maybe Topps SW Authentics if there is enough demand.

Reaction score
Ya i figured that most of the b&w signatures were only from the OT. Most of mine are OPIX and I have a couple from TOPPS but still looking to score a hamil or chewie before going to evilbay.

You have to realize...modern movie studios don’t produce b&w press kits any more...and certainly not when Episode 1 was produced. OfficialPix produced b&w images when they had the license, but that’s off the table now. Most of my autographs are on b&w press kit stills: Hamill, Fisher, Baker, Mayhew, etc. maybe Topps SW Authentics if there is enough demand.