Online Stores

Reaction score
has anyone ordered from Bigtimecomics.com before? Just wondering what your experience was with them as I'm thinking about picking up some items from them.

Reaction score
hckyang said:
has anyone ordered from Bigtimecomics.com before? Just wondering what your experience was with them as I'm thinking about picking up some items from them.
i was wondering the same. i tried to buy some stuff, but the website wont let u select payment type so you can make the purchase. i emailed them a couple of times and no response.

Reaction score
richie894 said:
hckyang said:
i was wondering the same. i tried to buy some stuff, but the website wont let u select payment type so you can make the purchase. i emailed them a couple of times and no response.
I did the exact same thing: Tried to order from them, couldn't because their site is a piece of crap and doesn't work, emailed them about it, and got no response. Just ended up doing business elsewhere. I have a feeling that BigTimeComics is run by a fat, greasy inbred living in mom and dad's basement.

Snags

Reaction score
bluesnaggletooth said:
richie894 said:
hckyang said:
I did the exact same thing: Tried to order from them, couldn't because their site is a piece of crap and doesn't work, emailed them about it, and got no response. Just ended up doing business elsewhere. I have a feeling that BigTimeComics is run by a fat, greasy inbred living in mom and dad's basement.

Snags
I also had the same problem and gave up on them. Too bad, really. They had a couple good deals.

Dax

Reaction score
Another to add to the list: www.casefresh.com

Now they are an Australian retailer so all the prices are in Aussie dollars and they are very competitive locally on price. Probably not somewhere you'd shop at every day unless you lived in Australia, but they do have some cool items in stock that are often difficult to get elsewhere, such as the International GG Darth Maul Statue.

They do ship internationally and their service is excellent. They may be a little busy right now as they just recently updated with the next 6 months worth of stock.

Reaction score
Yeah what Dax said, they even offer full cases of the UGH figures so you dont have to go looking yourself, same with the heroes and villains set.

Reaction score
Well, if I could be allowed to self-promote, I'd like to add Acme Archives Direct to the list. Many of you know us and have dealt with us with our character keys and limited edition Clone Wars prints. We're all fans and collectors here, so we put forth a lot of effort to keep our customers happy:

www.AcmeArchivesDirect.com

Thanks,

Chris
www.AcmeArchivesDirect.com

Reaction score
I'll third it. Had great luck with ACME. Great customer service always there for you when you need some help.

Reaction score
Most Wanted Collectibles is my go to source - excellent customer service, always comes through on preorders, items well packed, and shipping is very reasonable. Don't hesitate! I've ordered from a lot of places, and MWC has been the best by far.

VadersFist5 said:
I haven't heard much about Most Wanted Collectibles. Are they reliable?

Reaction score
I usually use razors edge but I had to go thru MWC for the sidious bust because I forgot to pre-order it.MWC is very friendly and great packaging.If Mike at razorsegde was not my goto guy,I would use MWC.

Reaction score
great list. i didnt know about half of these sources. i was just about to place an order with brians toys. i know they charge WAY to much most of the time but now that i hear stories about their customer service, i am having second thoughts.

Reaction score
If you are looking for bust-ups I'd suggest NOT ordering from www.amazingtoyz.com. I ordered Series 6 and Obi-Wan and Snaggletooth were BOTH opened.
They opened them to see if it was a variant or not and then retaped it back up. That's not right so my trust was lost with that company.

I had a question.....Did anyone order from www.actionfigureamerica.com??? I was going to order but wanted to see if anyone else has and if they did was your experience good or bad?? Thanks for the help!!

Reaction score
icraig78 said:
Just got my order from Brian's Toys and everything is in great condition. They are one of the better online stores I have bought from.
Brian's Toys would be a total scalping operation if it was not for the fact that they have overhead, rent, employees to pay, etc. They are usually pretty nice if you talk to them, but I can't believe the crap they pulled at CIII. That is the definition of a scalper.

Reaction score
Well I have the Leia/R2 GG thing Pre-Ordered on SWS but I am seeing you can get it much cheaper on other sites.

I like the looks of Big Bad Toy Store plus you can add the extra 2 bucks for the Collectors option.

So I guess does this place seem to be good? and all that good stuff?

and if not them who would be your next pick for GG busts and stuff like that

Reaction score
Re: Whats up with Most Wanted Collectibles

from the prop side,

I would like to add

www.kmcollect.com

a new shop with great deals on MR stuff and good customer service. It was also just started by a long time scummer and they are also a authorized MR reseller. so he's the real thing.

RDM

Reaction score

Darth_Scumious said:
getting a wierd screen when trying to go to MWC
I believe they are changing hosts or something to that effect.

Reaction score

Has anyone ordered from milehighcomics.com??? Just wanted to know if they were good or bad. Thanks

Reaction score

I buy most of my comic back issues from Mile High and haven't had any trouble. They usually run discount sales like 40% off every month or two.

Reaction score

venom5liter said:
I buy most of my comic back issues from Mile High and haven't had any trouble. They usually run discount sales like 40% off every month or two.
Ok cool. Thanks

Reaction score

Has anyone heard of or dealt with JC Comics in New Jersey?

Reaction score

Has anyone dealt with Dynamic Forces - ? Having trouble getting
them to respond to my email about an order.

Reaction score

Hey guys wheres the best place to buy marvel statues from thanks.

Reaction score

DarthMatrix said:
Hey guys wheres the best place to buy marvel statues from thanks.
If it's Bowen statues, I suggest DCBService.com. They offer good discounts and flat rate shipping of $5.95 no matter how much you order. Their preorder window is only about 30 days though as they usually offer what's currently in Previews.

Reaction score

Dark shadows is shutdown? Did they go out of business? or is it just my POS comp?

Reaction score

I always buy from Razors Edge.

Reaction score

That list is very outdated. Some of those stores have closed up, and at least one of them scammed its customers. The original poster is not even active anymore. As a suggestion I think that an active moderator should maintain the list, perhaps in a new thread.

Reaction score

Amanaman said:
That list is very outdated. Some of those stores have closed up, and at least one of them scammed its customers. The original poster is not even active anymore. As a suggestion I think that an active moderator should maintain the list, perhaps in a new thread.
Indeed. I wouldn't go with Collector's Gallery - see why: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Rod

Reaction score

Anybody here a member of that preffered membership that Most Wanted Collectibles offers?

Reaction score
<font color="#7109AA"> I am a freak when it comes to browsing online shopping sites -- I rarely buy, but love seeing the quirky & great stuff! I have to reorganize my Bookmarked sites, but I will try to remember to post my SW's I have saved! </font>