Online Stores

Reaction score
I have sent them emails inquiring about products and prices. Never hear anything back. So, they lost my business.

Reaction score
SiteC said:
LINQ0311 said:
Anybody have any experiences good or bad with

www.collectorsgalleryonline.com

I've ordered from them once, and aside from being fairly expensive, my stuff came quickly and without any problems..
I got a damaged item from this guy and he was really a hassle to deal with after that. I was wondering if this is isolated, or if it happens all the time. I got the feeling it probably happens more often than not.

Reaction score
I ordered from them once along time ago and will never use them again. Also, what the freak is up with their prices!!!!
, those prices are unbelievable!!

THj

Reaction score
Hey guys I just noticed last night that Big Bad Toy Store is having a 25% off sale on just about everything in the store, save pre/back-orders and 'new' items. There's still a TON of good stuff at really good prices--so yall go jump on this!

Nance

THj

Reaction score
WOW big edit from Philip on the top post... he organized them a bit and even alphabetized them! Give the man some credit if he's roaming around here.

nance

Reaction score
Toywiz.com is the worst. They charged me $80 in October for an in-stock item and three months later after many e-mails and phone calls, still no product. I recently cancelled my order, but I will NEVER shop at toywiz.com.

Oh btw the item is still listed as in stock and is $15 more.

Reaction score
THj said:
NOTE from Philip: No company may remain on this list if they have unresolved customer service issues. Please advise if issues are known or found.
My issue with Brian's Toys has been resolved, so they can be added back to the list if there aren't any other issues.

THj

Reaction score
I'll probably just leave Brian's Toys off for now, Big_Matt. I don't know if you were the only one or not, so unless Philip decides they can come back aboard, I'll just leave it as is.

Nance

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
THj said:
I'll probably just leave Brian's Toys off for now, Big_Matt. I don't know if you were the only one or not, so unless Philip decides they can come back aboard, I'll just leave it as is.

Nance
Long time visitors to the site will recall Brian's Toys was once a sponsor of RS, but site visitors discovered them in a routine practice of scalping toys and as we stand quite firmly against it, they were dropped from sponsorship. For this reason, they do not appear in the list.

Reaction score
Philip_Wise said:
THj said:

Nance
Long time visitors to the site will recall Brian's Toys was once a sponsor of RS, but site visitors discovered them in a routine practice of scalping toys and as we stand quite firmly against it, they were dropped from sponsorship. For this reason, they do not appear in the list.
THANK GOD. Brians Toys is a disgusting example of how people try to take advantage of honest collectors.

Reaction score
Philip_Wise said:
Fine with me. Since I was the only one who cited a specific problem, I though that a notice of a resolution was required by me. BTW - even though a favorable resolution was reached, I still agree with them not appearing here.

Reaction score
I know you'd like feedback from other RS members, but comicstatues is safe. The guy who owns it runs statueforum; Randy Bowen posts there for goodness' sake. They're cool.

Also, regarding Toywiz, I've placed several successful orders with them. But I did get charged for something that didn't ship til at least several weeks later. I probably won't order from them again.

Reaction score
I know they've already been mentioned, but I love Big Bad Toy Store and Andrew's Toyz. I've had nothing but good experiences with these two sellers.

Reaction score
i've ordered from

www.kebcotoys.com i didn't have any problems with them but others have
www.texascomicshop.com NEVER order from these guys horrible customer service overpriced, extremely rude and packaging sucks. plus they gave me the run around for 6 months on figures i bought from them and then after i showed them, that they were wrong they reported me to ebay saying I was a fraud.
www.toywiz.com higher prices but good cus ser and shipping
www.animecastle.com never order from there, they like to bend the figures package (unless you are an opener)
www.tisinc99.com great cus ser, great shipping and prices aren't too bad either

Rod

Reaction score
FU_obiwan said:
I always thought Kebco was the devil
They are....many a threads there have been on these and other boards on what a scam their "One-of-Every-Figure" Club is....they always coincidentaly don't get any chase or variants in the cases they order so they say "they had to buy them at retail stores" to get them in your order so they will cost more....bushwack!

Reaction score
Jumping in to add my 2 cents...

Yes, Kebco is the absolute worst. Ordered from them twice, got the first item and then no communication, ever, about the second. Writing got the response "it hasn't come in yet." Yeah, right -- after six months???? So, definitely, would never recommend them to anyone.

As far as TFAW goes (Things From Another World), they have always been responsive. As their store is right across the street from Dark Horse Comics, they are their official retailer (makes sense to me LOL). And besides their other Oregon stores, they also have retail locations in California (San Francisco and Universal Studios Citywalk). The Citywalk location is convenient for us SoCal types

Reaction score
Wow i honestly didn't know kebco was so bad, guess I won't order from there anymore.

Here is a new place that just started up by a few rebelscummers www.mocswap.com Mike the guy who started it is awesome at replying to your questions and inquires about figures. It is brand new and I have order from there a couple times and I haven't had any problems. Plus we are looking for feedback on how we can improve the site as well.

Reaction score
The owner of MostWantedCollectibles.com is a semi-regular user here. I don't recall his user name though...
I have something on order with him right now, but it's not due until this summer.
-theropod

Reaction score
I just ordered an anime fig from there and save around $25 from buying from them

Reaction score
Well the creator of the site didn't get too in depth with me but there were some legal issues with www.mocswap.com, I actually liked it cause I got figures i couldn't find here in spokane for around retail.

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know what's up with Killer Toys?

Haven't been able to get to the site all day. Hope nothing bad has happened, seeing how my GG Sidious bust is on pre-order and paid for in full through them.

Reaction score
I always order from Northside, but since they sold out on the Sidious bust preorder I am going to try Razorsedge for a change....

Reaction score
jediriccan said:
I always order from Northside, but since they sold out on the Sidious bust preorder I am going to try Razorsedge for a change....
You won't be disappointed. Razorsedge is great.

Reaction score
Just got my order from Brian's Toys and everything is in great condition. They are one of the better online stores I have bought from.

Reaction score
icraig78 said:
Just got my order from Brian's Toys and everything is in great condition. They are one of the better online stores I have bought from.
The one time I ordered from them, they sent me the wrong item. When I contacted them about it, they didn't do anything. I guess I can't complain too much, though. The item they sent was worth more than the one I ordered