Oneknightr Feedback Thread

Reaction score
I bought some Lego sets from oneknightr, and it was a great transaction! Fast shipping, excellent commnication, and really great items!

Thanks

Reaction score
Re: Feedback for oneknightr

ray is good people..bought a mace windu se saber from him. i got it fast and it was packed great. no worries here. with scum like him who needs ebay.

james

Reaction score

Bought a helmet from Ray, and received within a few days. Very polite on messages. Great scummer to deal with.

Reaction score

Bought an Indy LEGO set from Ray - it shipped (very) quickly and arrived in mint condition!

Highly recommended by Snags.

-Snags

Reaction score

Bought a Clone Captain Helmet from oneknightr. Fast shipping. Item safely arrived. No worries.

Reaction score
Had a great trade with Ray. Everything went exactly as we discussed, communication, shipping, and packaging top notch. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Bought a Boba Fett helmet from Ray and he made the transaction so much more easier and enjoyable than any store could. Great guy to deal with and hope other people are as great as him. Thanks again, bud

Reaction score
Traded some lego sets with Ray. Everything was packed really well...very easy to deal with.

Reaction score
Sold Ray my MR Han Solo Blaster EE. Great buyer. He paid quickly, offered to pay via gift on paypal to save me the fees. Easy to communicate with. I am glad he is a worthy owner of this amazing piece.

Reaction score
Just completed a big trade with Ray,everything arrived in perfect condition and communication was great..thanks again and hope we can make another deal!!

Reaction score
Purchased a lightsaber and received it in two days. Excellent shipping and great communication.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
oneknightr bought two MR lightsabers from me. Paid fast and great communications. A quality Scummer. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just finished a large trade deal with Ray. Perfect transaction all the way around! Do not hesitate to deal with Ray...

-Jeff

Reaction score
Ray purchased a pricey eFX item from me & all went very smoothly. Great communication and payment was sent as promised. Can't ask for more.

Thanks again.

DB

Reaction score
Just competed a big trade with Ray and everything arrived in perfect shape!! Even better than he described,thanks again

Reaction score
Awesome working w/ Ray. Great communication and fast payment!! Thanks!!

Reaction score
Completed a pleasant trade with Oneknightr. Great communication and good experience all around. Thanks again...

Reaction score
Amazing Scummer! Pleasure to do business with. Was informative the whole way. Would definitely buy from again!!!

Reaction score
I completed a purchase with Ray in the fall and it went very well for an MR piece I had been seeking for a long while. Shipping was fast, item was mint as described and Ray is a true gentleman!
Thanks again!
Tony

Reaction score
Did a fantastic deal with Ray and it all went like clockwork!! Many thanks!! Simon

Reaction score
This is my 2nd trade with Oneknightr and it was again a very pleasant experience. He's a great scummer and I hope to have this opportunity again someday.

Reaction score
Paid quickly for items and is very pleasant to deal with.

Great scummer

Reaction score
Made a purchase from Ray on a Lego set, well packed and quickly delivered.

Good experience

Reaction score
Thanks to Ray I got the final lego minifigs I needed to complete my set. Quick shipping, well packed! Thanks again bud!

Reaction score
Just sold Ray some Lego sets. Perfect communication. Excellent buyer! Thanks

Reaction score
Completed a sale with Ray for a .45 scaled MR lightsaber at a great price. Ray shipped it extremely fast and it arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Great seller and I would absolutely do business again in the future!

Reaction score
I bought two .45 scale MR lightsabers from Raymond. First, he let me have them for a great price. Secondly, he was great as far as communication goes, responds quickly and in a reassuring manner. Lastly he shipped very fast and packed the items well. So if you are thinking of getting anything from him, stop and go do it! Great Scummer to deal with, highly recommended!