One of the most amazing things I have seen on Ebay (pricewise)

Reaction score
Kee-RIPES!

Makes me wish I'd picked up the sh'loads of E-Wings, TIE Defenders, and the rest of the rare Action Fleet stuff I kept seeing when I lived in Ohio. But, having seen The Light, I will never go back to my old ways. Yes, I'm a reformed Scalper. I admit it, and I'm ashamed of my past deeds, but I have changed, Praise God.

Anywho, I'm kind of hoping that's a cruel joke and the bidder drops out. That's just plain ludicrous.

Reaction score
Most Impressive! I hate to, but almost have to tell this story. We have Toy shows locally every couple of months. 3 or so years ago I found a loose e-wing for $2 at one show. I already had a boxed one I planned on opening, but thought I'd get it so my son could play with it without making me nervous. So I did. He played with it off and on and even took it to bed on a couple of occaisions. Like I've said before, I never thought they would be worth anything. When I saw what they were going for on e-bay, I traded the boxed one for the Otoh Gunga set (one of the few things I NEVER saw at retail)

Reaction score
The most amazing Action Fleet Auction I ever saw was one of the two unreleased Podracers maybe two years ago- Neva Kee's or Boles Roor's(the other came up in the following weeks) in a plain white Action Fleet box (no priniting whatsoever). I continued to watch the auction, even after it exceeded the laughable $80 I would/could have paid. In the last few minutes of the auction, it jumped from $600+ to well over $1000.

Reaction score
Thios is a nice price
With all that $$$ you could buy the Galoob Factory. I think you could find other E-wing offers for much less $ and you could buy an TIE Defender and something else with the rest of the money.

G

Well, it closed for $510

I just find that amazing that someone would go that high when they have barely hit $150 in the last few months. I wonder if this is a fluke or a precedent for things to come.

Oh well, I can live without the E-Wing. The Tie Defender, I don't know

Reaction score
I saw a lot of about 8-10 loose ships with a troop lander (and the rest common ones) close for about $150. I bought a set of about 16 ships playsets etc for $40 about the same time. I got the trooplander an dboth sizes of Vaders TIE Etc...