Omaha NE finds V.4

Reaction score
Anyone going to the midnight release on sept 4th? Where you going? My son and I will probably start at toys r us, then see what happens.

Reaction score
If anyone is interested Walmart on ames has a display of all the new 3 3/4 black series figures and new hot wheels cars

Reaction score
Found some cool stuff at best buy last night. Couple shirts I haven't seen posted anywhere. Head phones, ear buds, winter flap hat, and the coolest blue tooth speaker the falcon. It was about 8-10 inches long and the sound was great. Bring on Friday

Reaction score
Found some cool stuff at best buy last night. Couple shirts I haven't seen posted anywhere. Head phones, ear buds, winter flap hat, and the coolest blue tooth speaker the falcon. It was about 8-10 inches long and the sound was great. Bring on Friday
Pictures or it didn't?

Reaction score
Not sure how to add pictures on the forum. Go to my Facebook page. Phil Chamberlin.

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone still looks at this but I'll keep it going. Wave 2 of the 6 inch black series has hit Omaha, I found reminants of it at crown point target the other day. That means captain Phasma is out there somewhere. If someone stumbles upon her before I do, please snag it and let me know.

Reaction score
The "new" SA black series figures (Luke, Vader, Chewie) were stocked aplenty at Irvington Walmart. Almost picked up the Vader, just cause. But I couldn't justify 13.00 for him. Pass.

Reaction score
13 is steep for any 3.75 inch figure. I'm glad I have no desire for the black series figures. I am so happy with the content of that TVC series was so good. After that, I'll wait. I might pick up 1 or 2 of the 5poa figures, just to have a representation of the character, but other than that, black series is dead for me, Hasbro got me for a limited choice of TFA stuff, but other than new characters, nope. No more.

Reaction score
Anyone find any of the exclusives yet? I'm in the market for the Kylo K-Mart exclusive and the Walgreens vader exclusive. I was at the L street K-mart on Tuesday, nothing. Just seeing if anyone else has had any luck.

Reaction score
Nothing yet on those, but I did find all of wave 2 of the 6 inch figures and yes that means Phasma. 168th and maple Walmart.

Reaction score
Snagged the imperial shock trooper battlefront figure today from 168th maple Walmart. Irvington is supposed to have 6 but no one could find them.

Reaction score
I am looking for the battlefront shock trooper. Does anyone know if they are anywhere? Thanks

Reaction score
Little birdy told me yesterday that Walmart in Bellevue had 5 of them. Doubt they are still there. But worth a shot.

Reaction score
There was 1 there today. I didn't grab it, box was beat up. But it looked cool. I'm just wanting that walgreens Vader and Kmart kylo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Got both of those online. Paying for shipping was well worth saving the time to drive around forever.

Reaction score
Yea, that doesn't seem to be an option for me any more. Neither figure is listed at either site. Oh well, didn't even think about that.

Reaction score
Has anybody found any waves past Wave 1 of the Walmart exclusive Black Series? I'm going to be back in town for the next couple of weeks for winter break, and I hope to pick up Waves 2 & 3 while I'm here!

Reaction score
Thanks!! I'll have to check it out if I can't find anything at the Walmarts nearby.

Reaction score
walgreens are getting the emperors wrath vader figure in again. As of this posting, there are 2 left at the Bellevue walgreens.