Omaha NE finds V.4

Reaction score
What's up dash. Long time. The Irvington Walmart had the whole first wave of the black series. No 6" figures though. Not in any rush to buy any but I would l Ike to see the 6" figures in person. May pick up the maul cause he is one of my favorite characters. Do you happen to have an extra ce2 fetts?

Reaction score
Yeah I'm only looking for the 6" versions. I'm not buying 3 3/4 anymore.

I currently don't have an extra of the Fetts, but I'll let you know if someone backs out. Fyi they were around $100 after shippong it back to the states.

Reaction score
Picked up 6" darth maul and r2d2 today at target at cross roads. They had all several of all 4 of the first wave. I caved and now I'm set with purchases for a while now.

Reaction score
You and I both Dash... But I think at this point, I'm giving up on all modern stuff forever. Even those masterpiece transfromers are amazing.

Reaction score
Modern stuff, you mean transformers?

Ill still buy some Prime stuff, but yeah in general the new stuff is crap.

Reaction score
MOst of the 6 inch black series figures are at the 370 and 36th street target. Saw 3 R2's there, Maul, Sandtrooper, Luke... go get them so I am not tempted to.

Reaction score
Anyone come across wave 2 black series yet? I would really like to grab Mara jade in the 3 3/4" and boba fett in the 6"

Reaction score
Anybody looking for POTF2, POTJ, Saga, and Episode 1 figures/vehicles/playsets? Shoot me a PM and I may have it. I'm open to cash and or Burger King coupons. Not looking to make a fortune off of this, I'd just like to have some extra space for new hobbies and maybe I can help someone fill in a part of their collection or at least give cheap but cool Christmas presents.

Reaction score
Went to Ames Walmart last night to grab a gallon of milk and decided to swing by the toys and they had the 3 3/4 black series storm trooper that the bubble fell off and the employees that work there taped the bubble back on (no problem right?) they taped it on the back side of the card. Morons. How hard is it to put it back on the right side at least.

Reaction score
If anyone here still checks this page out. I am selling off my carded collection tomorrow starting around 10 am. If anyone is interested in filling some holes in their collection message me and I will get you my address and you can come by and see what I have for you.

Reaction score
If anyone here still checks this page out. I am selling off my carded collection tomorrow starting around 10 am. If anyone is interested in filling some holes in their collection message me and I will get you my address and you can come by and see what I have for you.
I still read this thread... good luck with your sale.

Do you still have your Rebel Fleet Trooper costume?

Reaction score
Anyone find anything new at walgreens? I preordered the boba fett, but would like to save the shipping and find it locally. I also would like the darth vader. I've hit 6-8 stores this week and nothing. Never thought I would be making toy runs to walgreens. Good thing they are on every corner.

Reaction score
I've only checked out three WGs with any regularity over the last couple of weeks, all of them turn up nothing:

132nd & Q
156th & Q
132nd & Center

I'm on the prowl for Chewie, Vader, and Jedi Luke. Not as interested in Proto Fett, but that could be subject to change once I am holding one in hand.

Reaction score
50th and saddlecreek, 90th and blondo, benson, north 72nd, fontenelle and Ames, 132nd maple, 90th fort. All nuttin

Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but the manager at the 72nd and cass walgreens told me they aren't expected the figures till November. Don't think that is accurate but that is what I was told.

Reaction score
Walgreens 90th blondo had 1 darth vader and 1 chewbacca. Passed on both even though they were cool.

Reaction score
Found him today. Thanks to walgreens.com find a store feature. It not only said in stock at the 60th and radial store it asked me if I wanted to add it to my cart and pick up at the store. So I jumped in the car and low and behold there was 1 Proto boba fett and 1 vader. Left the vader.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still haven't had any luck with the SW BS6 figures at Walgreens, but I did find the Marvel Legends Agent Venom and some Doctor Who action figures across a couple of Walgreens so it hasn't all been a waste. :D

Reaction score
202nd & Maple, two Proto Fetts just sitting on the shelf in the toy aisle waiting to be claimed. :)

Reaction score
Anyone find new rebels figures besides the aweful plastic target exclusive 12in figures. I might pick a few up if I find them.

Reaction score
I still pick up a few here and there. Certain characters. I'm not out running around for them, if I find them I find them.

Reaction score
I haven't seen any Rebels figures since before Christmas. However, 2 hours ago I did find (and leave) a couple each of Malgus and Starkiller on the TIE Pilot cardback at the Gretna Walmart.

Reaction score
And now the Gretna Walmart has marked their 3 3/4" Black Series figures down to $7. Still one Malgus, one Starkiller, two Hoth Lukes, two Yodas, one Dagobah Luke, and some R5s on the peg if you are so inclined.