Omaha NE finds V.4

Reaction score
Lost wave figures at tru at crossroads and suncoast at westroads. Passed on them since I just bought the comic con set

Reaction score
Found nom anor for the first time on th pegs, passed on him cause I already bought him off amazon. But where he was found was the weird part. The calendar store at oak view of all places.

Reaction score
This morning's new-stuff finds:

Millard K-Mart: Scout walkers, all of the lost wave except Vader. No Endor two-packs yet.

Oakview TRU: Ewoks, lost wave

Target 180th & Center: Darth Maul Returns battle packs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Millard K-Mart now has the Endor two-packs in stock. As of half an hour ago, there were three of each set still on the shelf.

Reaction score
Toys r us at oakview has the star wars angry bird sets if anyone is interested. They are awefully cute. Love the chewbacca bird

Reaction score
Yea I saw them there Saturday night. I also had 2 sandtroopers in my hand form the lost wave and left them. I just couldn't justify them. I already own 1. And I also had in my hands 2 of the A-Team vans from Hotwheels. And put them back as I really don't collect them either. I need to focus and keep my focus in check. Here in about a month or 2 I will put up alot of my collection on sale just to scale it down and focus on Gentle Giant, Sideshow and 501st costume building. Hasbro and all other side hobbies are coming to a close.

Reaction score
If anyone checks out toys r us and you find the Masterpiece Optimus Prime TRU Exclusive... can someone PM me if they find it. I don't really get to check this thread that often, and PM's get to me via e-mail and I can repsond faster.

I appreciate it, if there is ever anything I can do to help you out, let me know. Thanks.

Reaction score
Ill keep my eyes out for it. I am looking for a vintage Starkiller. And no I'm not willing to pay $20.00+ for it

Reaction score
Thanks to ephantmon, I was able to pick up Masterpiece Optimus Prime at TRU today. They had about 3 cases of the lost wave. So there are decent figures at the Dodge TRU. There was 1 case of the Masterpiece Prime if left if you're into that. I haven't bought an optimus prime ever, and this was my first purchase, and 2nd optimus I have ever owned. The origional back in 1984 which just made me want to be nostalgic.

Reaction score
Thanks again for the find Ephantmon.

I wanna put the eyes out again, any one find the K-mart 2 packs? The ewoks and AT-ST 2 packs? THanks

Reaction score
Found several hard-to-find vintage collection figures at Oakview TRU: Deleted Scene ROTJ Luke, Hoth Luke, ANH Vader, Nom Anor, Dr Evazan (unpainted scar), 501st Clone trooper, Aayla Secura, Kithaba (red bandana version) and Wedge Antilles.

Bought Hoth Luke, left the rest--go get 'em!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Target at 180th & W Center has Movie Heroes Snowspeeder Luke, Clone Wars Aayla and Phase II Wolfe hiding among the usual pegs of duds and longtimers.

Reaction score
At about 1:30pm today at Oakview TRU, I spotted Aayla and a couple of Wedge figures from the vintage collection, and a handful of speeder bikes.

Dark Knight MM collectors, I also spotted Ra's Al Ghul amidst the sea of pegwarming Batman figures.

Reaction score
Dave at Ground Zero got a couple cases of the Internet Exclusive TVC wave. He's charging 11.99 a piece for them. I got mine from him today. He has a few extras.

Reaction score
Saw the obi wan, qui gon and darth vader figures with the light up light sabers at oak view tru if anyone is interested. I am still looking for vintage malgus if someone stumbles upon him

Reaction score
Today at Oakview TRU: light up Vaders, Obi-Wans, and Qui-Gons, Ewok 5-packs, speeder bikes, no-scar Evazan, a couple of Wedges, and the new Republic Drop Ship in Yoda-logo packaging.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I picked up 1 of each of the light up figures. Good stuff there. I was hoping one of these days to get a light up vader. And I have never seen so many wedge figures on the pegs.

At the Cross Roads TRU, I saw a red banada kithaba. Although the card was destroyed, so I left it. They had a couple of nice figures there, but the cards were destroyed. And both TRU are out of the Optimus figure I wanted. Although to all fairness, I had over 2 years to buy it and now it's all gone. Maybe the 2ndary market.

Reaction score
Now I'm just watiting for TRU to clearance that Masterpiece Thundercracker. There are so many of them in each store, time to clearance them so I can pick up a couple. SOrt of like a BOGO.

Reaction score
Marvel Universe collectors, the new team three-packs are at the Oakview TRU. I picked up the Uncanny X-Men and West Coast Avengers sets with this week's Buy One Get One 40$ Off sale; there's still a WCA and Inhumans set left on the shelf.

Reaction score
Been reading about the malgus wave hitting the country pretty hard. If someone finds him please buy him and contact me. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye out, but so far no such luck.

I did spot the Mandalorian troop transport at the Council Bluffs TRU, bundled with a jedi starfighter for $40.

Marvel Universe collectors, I also spotted the Professor X/Jubilee/Blastaar wave at the Council Bluffs Wal-Mart. There were several of each.

Reaction score
Bellevue Wal-Mart (cornhusker and 25th street) had the wave out with 1 malgus on the pegs. The card was so badly damaged, I left it. Didn't know if you were looking for clean cards or not. Anyway, they only had the 1 Malgus there. So they might be starting to show up in the Omaha area now. At least we have 1 confirmed sighting of the wave hitting. THey still had CW realistic anakin and about 3 of the ANH vaders too. Happy hunting Omaha Scummers.

Reaction score
They are definitely hitting here... I picked up Malgus and the INC at the Oakview TR this morning, both in good shape.

Reaction score
Marvel Universe collectors, Oakview TRU had wave 19 on the pegs today--saw several Hercules, Nova, Puck, and Nighthawk figures. I've also been the seeing Inhumans and Uncanny X-Men three-packs at a few Targets lately.

Reaction score
Hey, thanks, you too! Hope it was safe.

Hey, with the upcoming release of the GI Joe "Ultimates" soon, I hear people saying they are in the back room of Targets in different places, so I'm hoping someone can help me keep an eye out for them in Omaha. I'm in the market for some of them. I've pretty much gotten out of Star Wars for now until I can start with my GG collection again. But for now, I'm working on my vintage ARAH GI Joe collection. According to the interent, the sales date for alot of these figures is the 22nd, but we all know some stores can't seem to hold to store dates. So I would appreciate a watchful eye in case someone sees them. THanks.

Reaction score
Anyone see the black series yet? I may pick up the 6" darth maul and maybe the 3 3/4" darth vader. Not in any big hurry though

Reaction score
No black series yet, but I have seen the legends 2 packs and the legends individuals at target at Twin Creek in Bellevue off 370.

I'm just waiting for the GI Joe ultimates wave to come out.

Reaction score
I saw what remained of the black series at the Oakview TRU. All they had left was the Biggs Darklighter figure. But it was the black series.

Saw my first 6" black series figures today at Krypton. It's a good feeling when you see these new lines coming out, and I have no desire to collect them at all. I empowering to be done with modern Star Wars.

Reaction score
3 3/4" black series at toys r us dodge street. They had 2 anakins, 1 Biggs, 1 biker scout, then the crappy 2 packs. No 6" figures. Passed on all of them but it was kinda cool seeing something new for a change

Reaction score
Anyone still need a vintage malgus. As of 945 tonight there was one at target on north 72nd street. Get there when they open and he should be yours

Reaction score
Hey guys.. it's been a while..

I am on the hunt for a few of the Black 6" figures.. mainly R2 and Maul.

I managed to get the Fett at CE II, it's pretty damned cool!

Reaction score
The black series has been found in the Bellevue Wally. Lots of bikers, lukes, and anakins. Also the Saga Legands. I might get that R4-P17. Any way, if you guys are on the hunt, check the bellevue wally