Omaha NE finds V.4

Reaction score
the other thread was just a few posts from 500 so lets update the 'favorite threads' and continue here!

Reaction score
Dashrender said:
OK.. how do I mark it as a favorite, it's been like 2 years since I last did it.

Thanks
bottom left-hand corner there's a 'Favorite Thread! (toggle)' link - just click it and it'll show up in your 'my home' page.

Reaction score
I'm here.

If you guys make the trip please don't forget about me. I've been looking at room close to the con and they aren't too much either.

Reaction score
If everything works out I plan to drive. I got a few bills to nip and than I'll see if I have the extra cash to go down and play. If nothing else, if one of you guys go for sure, maybe I can slip a little extra to you if you can help me get a few sigs.

Reaction score
I plan driving too. Lets get a bunch of use to carpool and make it more cost effective. The same would go for the motel room too. We multiple people driving we could drive straight down and back after the con.

Reaction score
wal-mart on L had the new titaniums. 3 wing TIE Defender, rebel transport, shadow republic gunship. I can't remember the rest. No new figures yet. Hopefully soon.

Reaction score
anyone seen any sign of Legacy wave 3 yet?

Reaction score
not yet, but the pegs are so full jammed packed I doubt we will see them anytime soon. I am going to go the online ordering route again.

Reaction score
i hear you there - every place has TONS of the new stuff - it's almost like episode 1 all over again which is frustrating because i've done my part and bought multiple clones!

does anyone know what Jodo Kast looks like? is he a repaint of the VOTC Boba or a kit bash? I'm really only after him and a few Coruscant Clones other than that i'll probably skip the rest of the wave.

Reaction score
hear anything about the TRU stormtrooper commander yet? I was going to go tonight and ask but didn't. maybe I will go this weekend.

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody knows if there going to Fan Days II? I'm probably going to reserve a room close to the con before the fill up. I can always cancel if I don't find somebody to car pool with.

They also added the lady who played Zam in AOTC.

Reaction score
NEWS!!!! Irvington Gamestop will be doing midnight madness for TFU and they will have the figure. I reserved my game and will be there with bells on at 11:00pm on the 15th. Anyone want to join me?

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and be there! I have to be in Fremont at 5am on the 16th for work. So, this will not be too far out of my way. I'll stop in tomorrow and reserve mine on my way home from work.

Do you have the address? I'll put it in my Tom Tom so I don't spend all evening looking for it.

Reaction score
I believe it is this one.

9959 Redick Circle
OMAHA NE, 68122

take 680 get off at irvington and it is right next to the wal-mart

Reaction score
If it's by the Wal-mart right off 680 it should be pretty easy to find. That's unless they've built another one right off of it in the last year or so.

Reaction score
SITHSPAWN said:
Just wondering if anybody knows if there going to Fan Days II? I'm probably going to reserve a room close to the con before the fill up. I can always cancel if I don't find somebody to car pool with.

They also added the lady who played Zam in AOTC.
Looks like I'm not making this one. I want to go really bad as I have a secret crush on Jewel and she'll be there. Oh well.

Reaction score
TRU at oakview today had the Disturbance at the Lars homestead pack. Pretty cool, terrible paint apps on the figures. Owen looked like crap and for 50.00 I passed. I wasn't planning on getting it in the first place but this clinched it.

Reaction score
ephantmon said:
has anyone seen the wal-mart force unleashed 3 packs yet?
not yet - and not from lack of trying. I've hit every Walmart in the area a couple times over the last few days and no sign yet - hopefully soon!

i pre-ordered TFU from GameStop on Irvington, so i'll be there monday night to pick up my copy - i asked the girl working there if she knew anything about a free figure with a preorder and she hadn't heard about it.

are we certain that there's an exclusive fig with preorder?

i picked up wave 3 at Target on 132nd & Maple yesterday - i was able to get one of each and i seems like there was a Neyo, Dooku & Yaddle left. all in all, it's an OK wave for being a bunch of repaints. Jodo Kast is a bit disappointing - he's the 300th Fett with VOTC Fett legs - he even still has the 'action feature' - his arm goes up when you push the rocket.

Reaction score
thanks, I need Holo Dooku, Coruscant clone and Jodo Kast if you find them before I do. The guy at the irvington gamestop told me to get there by 10-1030 and i should have no problem getting the figure. See you there.

Reaction score
Walmart on 180th and Center had 2 cases of the 3 pack TFU exclusive packs - the Vader & 2 stormies and Emperor & 2 stormie packs out on the pallets tonite so they should be going out on the floor. I grabbed one of each and they are $14.98 each - i was on the fence about these, but i'm a sucker for all things clone/stormtrooper!

I also found the new comic packs at TRU on Dodge today - i picked up the only Cade/Talon & Imperial Knights packs that were left - but there were still 2 of the the Dengar/Mando & Leia/Mando packs left. Those were a pretty easy skip for me even though i like all the Mandolorian stuff - these guys just look too weird.

so new stuff is starting to trickle in and Wave 2 of the Clone Wars figs might start showing up soon - i got an email from Razor's Edge saying that they expect their cases in the next week or so and they rarely get things early.

well that's all i know -

Phil, i'll see you at GameStop on monday! anyone else going?

Reaction score
I'm working at Wally World that night so I'll stop in when I get off and say hi. (Oh did I just let you guys know you have a Wal-mart insider... LOL!
)

Reaction score
Star wars event today at pottery barn at regency noon-2pm if anyone wants to come by and see me and a few others in all our geekness.
should be fun

Reaction score
went on a few runs this morning before the event and scored the wal-mart packs at Irvington and
#02 Darth Talon and Cade Skywalker “Legacy #2”
#05 Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg ”Legacy #6”
#06 Dengar and Fenn Shysa “Marvel #68”
#07 Tobbi Dala and Princess Leia “Marvel #69”

Comic packs at Crossroads target.

Reaction score
sounds like a nice haul for the weekend!

i stopped into Target on 132nd and Maple this afternoon for a few things and went by the toy aisle and was surprised to find wave 2 of the Clone Wars! There was one of each of the 4 new ones on the pegs! Also they had the new comic packs, all of them except for the Imperial Knights one, but i also realized that i'm going to have to get another Cade & Darth Talon pack - the one i got at TRU the other day didn't come with a saber for Cade, but the one at Target had both a lit saber and a hilt.

I just found out that my wife has an event she has to attend on monday night from 8pm til late so i might be screwed for the midnight release at GameStop, which sucks because i know that the figures wont last until tuesday. I wonder if they'd let someone else pick up another persons pre-order if they had the receipt? Would anyone be willing to pick up my game/figure if i gave you the cash and receipt?

Reaction score
dawmer299 said:
I'm working at Wally World that night so I'll stop in when I get off and say hi. (Oh did I just let you guys know you have a Wal-mart insider... LOL!
)
Guess I don't work that night so I won't be stopping after all.

Reaction score
I'll probably be there still. Unless I find out I can get it at a Game Stop in Fremont. I'm not sure if there is one there or not but that's where I'm working this week.

Reaction score
if they will let someone else pick it up, I can grab it for you. Call them and ask and if so call me and we can get together. I have a few places to run today, so I will be out and about.

Reaction score
Just called the GameStop in Columbus, NE. He told me he's just going to hand them to the first few people in line. You don't have to have the game preordered to get it. So, I'll probably go to that one since I don't have to worry about the game right now either. It's also on my way to Fremont instead of backtracking to Omaha.

Here is a list of all the GameStops getting the figs.

Reaction score
I am going to get to gamestop at 930-945 tonight, i hope I am early enough to get my figure

Reaction score
thanks to Kozy, I scored all wave 2 clone wars and holo Dooku. All I need now is Coruscant clone and jodo kast. Maybe I will score them tomorrow.

Reaction score
I was able to grab 2 Stormtrooper Commanders at the Columbus GameStop. I was worried becuase I was late and didn't get there until 11:30pm. There was only 1 person in line and the regulars had already been given thier figs.

Reaction score
Did anybody go to "Light the Night" last night downtown? They had a Star Wars theme this year.

Reaction score
MasterBEN said:
Did anybody go to "Light the Night" last night downtown? They had a Star Wars theme this year.
i had no idea about it - was it cool?

Reaction score
Yes, very. Light the Night is a walk/fundraiser for leukemia and lymphoma research. My aunt runs it every year in Omaha and Lincoln. This year, they happened to add a Star Wars section to it... I had nothing to do with it, I swear!

Reaction score
All I need is Jodo Kast and I am caught up. I found the coruscant clone at Manawa Walley today. Let me know if another Jodo is found somewhere.

Reaction score
i still have an eye out for ya Phil! Granted i haven't hit the stores the last few days - cause i'm all caught up! I might do some running around looking for the new wave of Joe's that are supposed to be hitting soon.

i have seen the latest wave of Legends popping up - i'm not going to keep up with those - generally i collect all clones on card but this is getting out of hand!

Reaction score
what Joes are in the newest wave? I haven't been collecting those, but it good to see new ones out to bring back memories of buying them when I was younger. I thought about getting a few here and there but decided not to. So basically what I am saying is they are nice to see but i won't buy any. ok I'm done now, and this was really a waste of time. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me.