Ohio Valley has yet to see Saga Legends Wave 1!!!!

Reaction score
I'm sorry that you have to hear me vent but I'm really getting fed up with the horrible distribution of Saga Legends in the Ohio Valley (Eastern OH, WV panhandle, Western PA). Once I went into a local Wal*Mart and found a few leftovers of wave one, which were gone in no longer than a week. Other than that, I've never even seen wave 1 on the shelves. I hear people talking about how they can't find wave 2 all over the place and I haven't even seen wave 1 yet! I've gone an hour and a half in every direction and have found nothing.

Anyone else around the Valley getting sick of this? What is with the poor distribution? I've never seen it this bad. Some people from a slew of other regions around the country are even complaining about how the clones are pegwarming and flooding the shelves. And then we haven't gotten any at all.

*sigh*

Reaction score
I finally get around to ranting about not finding Saga Legends and I found some at TRU today - wave two. Still no wave 1, but I'm a lot happier that they're out!

Reaction score
Plenty of Saga Legends now - even saw some at Wal*Mart. Somebody cleaned out Toys "R" Us of the new TIE Fighters today, though. lol There were three just a day ago and now there's none.