Ohio G.I. Joe thread: ROC, POC, and everything new

Reaction score
Picked up my second Dark Ninja.
This time, from Medina Walmart.

Passed on another badly cross eyed Colton.
Yeah, that was the one I picked up...I also got Flint, LJ, AV, Cyber Ninja, Road Block, FF, and Storm Shadow. They still had a W2 RB and W1 SE, as well as two each of the three packs. I bought the three packs from the Medina Target yesterday.

Reaction score
Yeah, that was the one I picked up...I also got Flint, LJ, AV, Cyber Ninja, Road Block, FF, and Storm Shadow. They still had a W2 RB and W1 SE, as well as two each of the three packs. I bought the three packs from the Medina Target yesterday.
I figured you would get those.
When I grabbed the DN, I thought, "Damn, Grunt is going to be one figure short on this wave."
Sorry, I have a sickness with that figure. I'm trying to stay out of stores because I don't want to buy more right now.

Reaction score
I figured you would get those.
When I grabbed the DN, I thought, "Damn, Grunt is going to be one figure short on this wave."
Sorry, I have a sickness with that figure. I'm trying to stay out of stores because I don't want to buy more right now.
No worries, I'm sure I'll pick up a few in my travels. This is one of the best looking figures of the movie line, IMO.

Reaction score
I just watched the movie. I really liked it. I hope they make White Suit Cobra Commander. Also is anyone interested in collecting the trading cards. It might be tough because it's three cards in a pack plus tattoos. Luckily they showed up at Dollar General. Nevertheless it'll be a hard set to put together without some friends to trade with. Also I'm not sure how big the set is. Since there seem to be no chase cards, I doubt card dealers will be picking these up. So who's in?

Reaction score
There is an Alley Viper and two Red Ninjas at the Wadsworth Target as of 4pm. I did buy a blue Joe trooper at the Wadswoth WM.

Reaction score
Here is my JoeCon haul:
Carded Iceberg
Carded Night Force Lady Jaye
Night Force Steeler with FLAK CannonNight Force 2-Pack Chuckles and Freestyle
Night Boomer
Picked up my boxed set and attendee bonus
Also picked up a Silver-headed PDD and two free Tomahawk shells (thanks Kokomo Toys!).

Reaction score
Nice haul DarthTim. Night Force was always one of my favorite sub-themes. I'm sure most Joe fans agree to this. It was a great idea for it's time, and a great re-use of molds. It gave the characters a more military feel with the use of the dark color schemes. If you have a photo album of your haul, I'm sure we would all appreciate images from the fan's perspective.

Reaction score
So it looks like the flowers on NF Chuckles glow in the dark, have you tried it yet?
Sorry, I haven't opened any of it yet as I got hit with the Flu when I got back. So, I guess you can add that to my JoeCon haul too! I saw the Night Boomer up close and that thing is awesome! The $145 price was a little high, but I think they knocked this one out of the park. The box even glows-in-the-dark! I would have liked to have gotten a second, as I'm not sure I want to open it.

Reaction score
I got the Ninja Combat Cruiser at Lakewood Target this afternoon.
I've been on the fence with it a few times but it was marked down to $16.99 so I grabbed it.

Reaction score
I actually opened it in the store as the tape was cut and retaped so I got nervous.
Opened it fully expecting Night Fox to be gone but everything was intact.
Lucky I guess.

Reaction score
one of mine was like that....tape cut and retaped. i had them open it up at the service desk before i bought it.

Reaction score
awesome!! with my luck, if i did that, someone would see me and think i was shoplifting.

Reaction score
Went to the brand new Drug Mart that just opened in Brunswick last week and they had a full case of the Hawk/Jungle BAT wave.
Stopped in again today and all the figures are still there except the two Cobra blue shirts and the two BATs.

Was that you Grunt?

Reaction score
Went to the brand new Drug Mart that just opened in Brunswick last week and they had a full case of the Hawk/Jungle BAT wave.
Stopped in again today and all the figures are still there except the two Cobra blue shirts and the two BATs.

Was that you Grunt?
No, I didn't know there was a new DM in Brunswick. Where is it at?

Reaction score
I got the green Shipwreck from Brunswick Dollar General this afternoon.
Odd, of the two figures they had on the pegs, it was the only wave 2 figure present.
Good thing it's the only figure I wanted from the wave.

Reaction score
Clearance is beginning on Retaliation. Only 1 of my 2 local Target stores has started their summer clearance, I think all Retaliation toys besides the three packs have been marked down. Figures were about $7, Vehicles that had been $20 are down to $13.98, also the micro force is marked down, but I don't remember the price. This is a "your mileage may very" update, I know that markdowns start at different times at different stores, and the amount of the markdowns is not uniform across the chain. So for those of you that have been holding off, or are looking for extras this may be the time to start visiting Target everyday.

Reaction score
I saw those reports on a few other sites earlier this week and hit my local stores yesterday and today.
Everything is still full price.

Reaction score
Got my Tomahawk/Eaglehawk today at Great Lakes Mall Toys R Us for $42.99. Finally got to use that $25 gift card I got for my birthday. I'm a Happy camper.

Reaction score
I found an Eaglehawk today at the Parma TRU and there was one still at the Fairlawn TRU as of 4pm. There were some of the 3 packs on clearence for $13 at the Wadsworth Target.

Reaction score
I picked up a $5 HISS at Target today.
I also just ordered a bunch of new figures form HTS. With tax, the free shipping, and 10% promo code, I got six figures for less than sixty bucks.

3x Ultimate Duke
1x Ultimate Flint
1X Ultimate Storm Shadow
1x Ultimate Roadblock

FYI...they don't show up under the Joe figures, you have to search them individually for some odd reason.
Most of the other new figures are either sold out already or coming soon.

Reaction score
Managed to pick up a couple figures at TRU last week. I picked up a Cobra Combat Ninja and Crimson Guard. They only put out six of the twelve figures or an employee took the rest as I was the first person there at opening. I have also picked up 3 Eaglehawks at various TRU stores. I always loved the Tomahawk as a kid and couldn't resist the new ones.

I also managed to pre-order some figures from HTS:
3 x Night Viper
3 x Data Viper
3 x Cobra Combat Ninja
3 x Ultimate Duke (mostly for the extra waepons)
3 x Ultimate Flint (mostly for the parachutes)
2 x Budo
1 x Kim Arashikage
1 x Crimson Guard
1 x Ultimate Cobra Commander
1 x Kwinn
1 x Ultimate Roadblock
1 x Lady Jaye (mostly for the extra weapons
1 x Ultimate Storm Shadow
1 x Ultimate Snake Eyes

Reaction score
If anyone gets their hands on any Cobra Combat Ninjas, I'm looking for a few.
I also pre-ordered a bunch of figures from HTS but I have yet to get lucky enough to find that figure available.

Reaction score
Got my shipping notices from HTS this morning! Still have to wait on my Night Vipers, but everything else is hopefully on their way.

If anyone is still wanting to pick up the Eaglehawk (Tomahawk), but not wanting to pay the TRU price you should check out yoyo.com. They have them in stock and if you buy two & use some of the readily available coupon codes for 20% off and free shipping you can get two for $63.98 delivered!

Reaction score
I got my shipping notices as well.

If the orders are correct, I'll be getting the following figures, hopefully by the weekend.
1x Roadblock
1x Storm Shadow
1x Budo
1x Flint
3x Duke
3x Combat Ninja
1x Data Viper
1x Quinn

Sometime in the next month I should get...
1x Blind Master
2x Jinx

Reaction score
Ghetto Kmart on W. 150th and Lorain has Joe pegs after their reset. All wave 1.
First case I've heard of a local Kmart carrying the line. I'd say they were leftovers but this store clearanced all Retaliation after the first launch, a year before the movie and have not had them since.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally got around to opening my four boxes from HTS and found out that they sent me an extra Data Viper! Thanks HTS! It was interesting to see the vast differences in shipping quality between the boxes. Some were packed extremely well and others were just crammed in the box. But, I guess you get what you paid for since shipping was free! Now I'm just waiting on my Night Vipers to ship!