Ohio Finds Part 22

Reaction score
I saw the Gammorean Guard for the first time at the Stow Target this evening. I wasn't planning on getting one, but I just couldn't resist that piggy face lol! Still 2 more there as well as a Moloch.

Reaction score
The Disney Store in the Franklin Mall in Toledo has tons of all 3 Black Series exclusives! I picked up a Zuckuss.

Reaction score
I’m actually looking for a Patrol Trooper. LMK if anyone finds them in the wild soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Btw I was at the Strongsville Five Below store and saw they had some 7” Black Series figures on the shelf for $5 including Jyn Erso, Orson Krennic, and a few others (no troopers) and they also had the AMAZING Book Stormtroopers: Beyond the Helmet
for $5 too. Great book for a great price.

Reaction score
I saw a fresh case of the latest black series (Val, Patrol Trooper, Lando, Dengar, L3) at the Stow Target, as well as a mountain of Gammorean Guards. I already have everything I want from these, so I left them all.

Reaction score
Strongsville Target has Val, Lando, but no Dengar, Patrol Trooper or L3.

Reaction score
I snagged an IG-88. At the Target on Airport Hwy in Toledo. Boba Fett is still there if ya need him...

Reaction score
I picked up all 6 of the Star Wars Resistance figures and the 2 twin packs from the North Olmsted Target. I had found them on Saturday but of course they wouldn't ring up. An employee was nice enough to put them aside so I could come back today and buy them.

Reaction score
I happened to venture to the Strongsville and Steelyard Commons Wal-Mart stores in search of an elusive Joust video game mini arcade (did pick one up at Steelyard) and they had TONS of the Black Series 6" Mimban Stormtrooper at Strongsville. Steelyard had a mix of some characters but missing the hard to find ones - no Patrol Trooper, L3, etc. I did see Resistance figures at both stores.

Reaction score
I happened to venture to the Strongsville and Steelyard Commons Wal-Mart stores in search of an elusive Joust video game mini arcade (did pick one up at Steelyard) and they had TONS of the Black Series 6" Mimban Stormtrooper at Strongsville. Steelyard had a mix of some characters but missing the hard to find ones - no Patrol Trooper, L3, etc. I did see Resistance figures at both stores.
They didn't last long. I saw them too and they were all gone by the end of the weekend. No, I didn't get any.

Reaction score
I picked up 6" Mudtrooper Han at Perrysburg Target. The rest of the wave is still there if anyone needs...

Reaction score
This afternoon I picked up the exclusive 3.75 Mimban stormtrooper from the North Olmsted Walmart. Another six or so on the pegs when I left.

Reaction score
The Columbus Toy Show today was absolutely amazing! Lots of good deals it and the show was huge. It took over the entire Lausche building at the State Fair.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have extra Target Retro Luke, Leia and Vader (carded)
Happy to trade for any combo of Retro Han and Stormie

Reaction score
anybody locally have the Hasbro Pulse Premium membership and not plan to preorder the 3.75" VC Luke 3-pack ?
I'm looking for 1-2 of those and would be happy to pay you a little for your troubles
PM me

Reaction score
Triple Force Friday finds: Mystery Box at North Olmsted Target (had to take it out of the shipping box on a stock cart); last exclusive carbonized Jet Trooper from North Olmsted Walmart; Resistance and First Order figure sets with free set of three prints from North Olmsted Disney Store; all other figures I was able to order online from Hasbro Pulse website at midnight.

Today (Sith Saturday?): Last Clone Commander Fox exclusive figure from North Olmsted Gamestop (after picking up the newest Star Wars ornaments from the Hallmark store - new red Sith Trooper, Star Destroyer, set of three hanging light sabers, and Threepio and Artoo decked out for Christmas).

Reaction score
Today I ordered the C-3PO & Babu Frik for pick up from the Avon Target. I’m glad I did because when I got there, none had been put on the shelves yet. I also picked up the Force Spirit Yoda and Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker from the Avon Walmart. They are in a center aisle display which was just being set up.