Ohio Finds Part 22

Reaction score
Stow WM restocked the TBS 3.75 TLJ wave, I picked up Luke and the Guard, they had multiples of each figure in the wave, but I skipped the other two. I think the basic Rose looks superior, and frankly the basic Luke looks better as well. Both the head and overall deco looks nicer on my basic version. I do like the Guard, but overall its another boring wave, as these characters / outfits are all represented in 5 POA as well.

Reaction score
Picked up the 6" Stormie Executioner yesterday. I was surprised to learn it was only $15 when it rang up at the register.
20% off Star Wars at Target this week - saw the new BS 6" Maz/Leia/Praetorian Guard wave. I only need Finn and Poe, still passed at 20% off. They'll be cheaper on Amazon someday. Easton Target

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saturday, I finally received the 6" Royal Guards I pre-ordered back in June.
It's all good. I've finally come to the the point where I'd rather pre-order and get something eventually than drive around wasting gas and time, never to find it anyway.
It was a nice surprise to get the box. I pretty much forgot about it.

Reaction score
Speaking of online purchases, did any locals order multiple Disney Chopper figures, and have a spare for sale / trade?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was hesitant to pick up the TLJ Yoda because of the lack of leg articulation, but the likeness is great, not to mention Yoda is my favorite character, so I grabbed one today. Luckily I had a $5 giftcard, so the figure was only $3 - its really not worth the pricepoint, so I'm glad I was able to purchase it at a discount. The Fairlawn Target has another if anyone is looking.

Not something I'd normally be into, but the TLJ 12 inch line just released an ESB Yoda which is the best likeness in action figure form that I've seen for the character. Its my first 12 inch scale figure, and likely the only one I'll purchase - but its nothing short of fantastic. It even comes with a snake accessory like the vintage Kenner figure. OT fans should check it out, especially considering its only $10! Its hard to fathom how these carry a $10 pricepoint and the tiny 3.75 TLJ Yoda figure, with fewer accessories and less POA carries a $8 price tag. The Fairlawn TRU has several of them on the pegs.

Reaction score
(insert crickets sound)

Spotted the repack wave of TBS figures at the Fairlawn WM the other day if anyone is looking for those - I passed on them. I am trying to track down the second wave of TLJ diecast ships by HW - anyone spot them as of yet?

Reaction score
This morning, I picked up the 6" Rey with Crait base and Executioner/Praetorian Guard set at North Olmsted Toys R Us. I had previously pre-ordered Rey from the TRU website so I figured I would just cancel it but when I got home I had been sent an e-mail from TRU saying they could not complete my order and the pre-order was already canceled. This is at the same time that the TRU.com website just posted it for pre-order!

Reaction score
Noticed the new wave (3) of basic figures at the Fairlawn Target, w/ exile Luke. I already bought them from HTS, so I left them.

Reaction score
I forgot to report it, but I noticed the new wave of 5 POA at Target in Cuyahoga Falls, sans Luke, a few days ago. They were still there yesterday.

Reaction score
Medina Walmart had a shipper by the sporting goods filled with 3 3/4 5poas and 6". I grabbed a 6" Pratorian Guard for $17. There was another one there when I left.

Reaction score
Spotted the same display at the Stow WM as well, along with more of the TBS 3.75 repack wave. I don't collect the 6 inch line, but General Leia was very tempting - I wish they'd do the same outfit in the basic line, or TVC next year!

I found the HW ships I was looking for at TRU a week or so ago, so I am caught up on everything for the year.

Are there any events for the TLJ premiere in the area?

Reaction score
Hello there and Happy New Year.
I'm going to working in New Albany in a couple of months and I'm really looking forward to visiting another state in the USA.
Could anyone tell me if there any stores that might sell the rarer Star Wars figures? I'm looking for the 40th Anniversary Luke Skywalker X Wing Pilot and hoped to pick him up on one of my trips as I really don't want to buy from eBay. Other than that figure I'm searching for the last two lines of the repackaged VC lines, are there many well stocked Wal-Marts in the area?
Many Thanks.

Reaction score
Yesterday, I got my $20 6" Landspeeder/Luke set from Amazon.
I was shocked at how minty and pristine the box is. There aren't even any flaws or scratches on the window plastic.

I may have to get the Rey set now.

Reaction score
Stow WM has the Luke / Leia wave of TLJ basic figures, as well as new deluxe if anyone is still looking. I've been on the hunt for Poe's Ski Speeder, as its on clearance, and I just want the figure - has anyone spotted it in the area or have a spare?

Reaction score
Any of you locals need a Ski Speeder? I bought it online for the figure, but don't collect the large ships. Willing to trade it for something else i need or sell it. I am also planning on buying the A-Wing for the figure, so I'll be offering that ship here as well.

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the TRU in Fairlawn or Chapel Hill lately? Any good sales on SW items? I have been meaning to pick up the TLJ Forcelink starter with guard / trooper, which is a TRU exclusive...

Reaction score
If anyone still visits this thread - picked up the A-Wing as well, if someone needs one!

KMart's had 50% off clearance toys, so the A-Wings were going for $14. I'm still waiting for the Vintage Collection stuff to start showing up. I already have a pre-order in for the Tarkin 6". Also, the Target Luke w/ base is $15 this week and Kylo Ren's 3.75" Tie Fighter is - $19.99.

Reaction score
Yeah, I picked up the Ski Speeder and A-Wing for the figures, but don't need the ships. I was just offering them up in trade here...

As for the Solo line release day...seems to be a non-event...this thread remains silent. We hunted until the end but the Ohio collectors lost all hope in retail. The spark is out.

Reaction score
Yeah, I picked up the Ski Speeder and A-Wing for the figures, but don't need the ships. I was just offering them up in trade here...

As for the Solo line release day...seems to be a non-event...this thread remains silent. We hunted until the end but the Ohio collectors lost all hope in retail. The spark is out.
Quoted for truth.

I only managed to find the basic figures at target on my lunch, but I had to grab from the case in the stockers cart.
So when I got back to work I ordered most everything I wanted from Amazon and HTS. There's still a few things I want to find.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I actually made a purchase today at a STORE!! I found the vintage line at Meijer in Findlay. I picked up all except the Hoth trooper which was gone. I feel like I ran across a friend I haven’t seen in years.

Reaction score
After work today, I picked up the 6" Chewbacca at the Target in North Olmsted. I had to have an associate get it out of the back room. There were seven more which he then put out.

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for Cmdr. Wolffe, I'll be returning one to Gamestop at the Shoppes at 725 by the Dayton Mall. OR you can PM me about it. Thanks

Reaction score
On Sunday, I picked up the 6" Gamorrean Guard at the Avon Target and tonight I was able to have the same store bring out 6" Bespin Leia and 6" Moloch from the back room. And I got 20% off three (along with the Target exclusive Solo 4K/blu-ray set) just by asking for the discount.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The toy bonanza continues. I picked up two General Veers (one for armor and one without) from the Fairview Park Walgreen's. Four more on the shelf if you're in the area. Also, I was able to get the Solo trooper set from the North Olmsted Target (brought out of the back room; another 5 there) and I got 20% off. $36 for 6 figures is a deal.

Reaction score
The toy bonanza continues. I picked up two General Veers (one for armor and one without) from the Fairview Park Walgreen's. Four more on the shelf if you're in the area. Also, I was able to get the Solo trooper set from the North Olmsted Target (brought out of the back room; another 5 there) and I got 20% off. $36 for 6 figures is a deal.
No Veers here yet, hope to find him soon, so I can stop going into Walgreen's.

Reaction score
Picked up the exclusive Mimban trooper at the North Olmsted Walmart this afternoon. Three more on the pegs as of 1 PM.

Reaction score
I got TVC Aphra, Range Trooper, Enfys Nest, and a Tank Driver at the WM in Wooster over the weekend. I almost picked up a second range Trooper but I was having a hard enough time accepting the fact that I was dropping just under $60 for four freakin figures.

Reaction score
I did see the Parma Target had the 6" Black Series Moloch and Gammorean Guard for those of you looking for them.

Last edited: