Ohio Finds Part 22

Reaction score
I'm currently awaiting shipment of the two most recent vintage waves and am looking for the new Ahsoka and Anakin out in the wild.

Reaction score
5pm
Parmatwon WM still has AOTC ANAKIN, OBI & SBD and 2 CW Jedi speeders. Bedford Walmart has VC43 Gree

Reaction score
just had my check clear on the boba fett mail away, now the waiting game.

Reaction score
Franklin Walmart had a complete set of wave 4 on the pegs this morning. Also there are 3 aqua droids in the endcap that is next to the electronics section at the back of the store if anyone is interested. Since my order with Hasbro is already shipping I left everything.

Reaction score
found two figures from wave six at walmart, lando and luke. still searching for one more. Also bought another at at for 49 bucks.

Reaction score
On your feet boys, she's finally arrived & more bootiful than ever ! Left a Dagobah Luke for you at Kmart Streetsboro, but snagged the rest of the wave.

FYI I'm still wanting a FI-Ek and AT-RT for openers, so if anyone grabs an extra I'll local trade for my moc Wave 5 DSE Luke, Woof, Mace, Kit, senate guard or R2.

Reaction score
The Medina Walmart restocked their Vintage selection yesterday! Unfortunately, it was with a case of Wave 2 ROTS figures

Nothing new at the BrookPark Walmart this morning.

Reaction score
Sorry this is late, but Parma TRU had Vintage W5 as of thursday, minus the yellow helmet Stormtrooper that I took.

Reaction score
Cincinnati Area:

The Kmart on Hunt Road by Ronald Regan Highway has about 10 Captian Locks.

Reaction score
I grabbed another Wolffe and a few more Aqua Droids for trades at Strongsville Target and Walmart.

Reaction score
fairlawn walmart just re-stocked tonite
whats left:
4 AOTC obi wans
3 AOTC senate guards (none r close-up)
2 VC45 clone troopers
2 Utapau clones

FYI, I personally opened 4 new cases of CW figs & not 1 ahsoka or wolffe was present but probably 6 new obi's were?

Reaction score
Picked up a Fi-Ek Sirch at Stow WM tonight. Only other figure they have not from wave 1-3 is the Stormtrooper, I left him.

At $9.54, I was a little hesitant to buy what I did. I think I'm going to have to wind down for a while, only buying what I absolutely want.

Reaction score
rgeezzy said:
fairlawn walmart just re-stocked tonite
whats left:
4 AOTC obi wans
3 AOTC senate guards (none r close-up)
2 VC45 clone troopers
2 Utapau clones

FYI, I personally opened 4 new cases of CW figs & not 1 ahsoka or wolffe was present but probably 6 new obi's were?
They must have restocked this store again today, as I found:
5 Senate guards
6 Clones AOTC
6 Obi Wans
4 R2-D2 (Sail Barge)

They also had W5 and W6. I took the ST, Lando and Weequay. There was still Luke Dagobah and the Nikto Jedi left.

This was at 2pm today.

Reaction score
Also, the Medina Borders is closing and they have a couple SW book left:

Making of TESB x3 $85.00

The Sounds of SW x3 $60.00

Everything is at least 50% off of the prices I listed now, and they should bump it up to 60% off Mon or Tues.

Reaction score
Got Ahsoka, Anakin, Aqua Droid, and Wolffe today that I had ordered from HTS since I couldn't find them at any stores near me.

Reaction score
Nothing new in Medina Saturday morning. The Walmart and Target are still clogged with Vintage Clonetroopers and Sandtroopers. Picked up the Endor Pilots set with Grizz Frix at the Fairlawn TRU and few of the ROTS Vintage from the Fairlawn Walmart that Grunt1162 mentioned.

Reaction score
wm parmatown has a CW Army of the Republic if anyone is wanting that BP ?

Reaction score
avail:
- wave 5 aplenty @ walmart bedford - doubles of most..
- three or four wave 4 senate guards @ walmart steelyard
and at least 1 new style AOTC clone

Reaction score
meijers seems to be restocking wave 4 aotc vintage now, huber heights finally has full pegs again.

see you all @ the toy show sunday.

Reaction score
Thanks to a hot tip from rgeezy, I grabbed a Zam and a 'close up' Senate Guard from Berea Kmart this afternoon.

Reaction score
3pm
walmart brookpark still has weequay, peasant padme,
CW El-les, & CW flamethrower trooper

Reaction score
Nothing new action figure-wise in Medina. The Medina Walmart has at least one Federation Droid Gunship.

Reaction score
Kmart's clearance toys are an additional 50% off this week.
Brunswick has two AT-ATs for $37.50 a piece.

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Wow, I new of 3 KMarts on the way to Delaware that had about 8 each before they went to 50% off. I went down again about 3 weeks ago and every single KMart was sold out.

Reaction score
I have a moc VC aotc peasant padme for local Cleveland trade. Let me know if you wanna swap for wave 6 luke, lando, weequay, or fi-ek sirch?

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Thanks Jim, grabbed another at-at to keep boxed & also walked into some SW lego's on clearance - Anakin's Y-wing for $16 and tie Defender for $20.50 - sweet !

Reaction score
rgeezzy said:
BIGJIM said:
Thanks Jim, grabbed another at-at to keep boxed & also walked into some SW lego's on clearance - Anakin's Y-wing for $16 and tie Defender for $20.50 - sweet !
LOL!!!!
You bought it?
I went tonight to buy both of them for a few other guys and only one was left.
Oh well. One guy was on the fence anyway.
I'm afraid to see what shipping to Florida is going to be on this thing.

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
rgeezzy said:
BIGJIM said:
LOL!!!!
You bought it?
I went tonight to buy both of them for a few other guys and only one was left.
Oh well. One guy was on the fence anyway.
I'm afraid to see what shipping to Florida is going to be on this thing.
actually, no I cant take credit for that... I bought mine at the broadview store..

FYI, 8pm: Walmart Strongsville has 2 Mace and 1 Kit

Reaction score
If someone comes across another AT-AT for under $40+ shipping I wouldn't mind. All the K-marts within 80 miles of me closed, except one and they never had the AT-AT. LMK, thanks.

Reaction score
Nothing new and exciting at the Medina Walmart and Target.

Hit the Fairlawn TRU and took advantage of the "Buy One Get One Half Off" sale and got a Vintage R5-D4 and Commander Gree. They had a few other repack figures from that wave but no Solo, Skywalker, or Stormtrooper. They did have a few Battle over Endor sets available.

Picked up a Vintage Senate Guard with the close-up cardback from the Fairlawn Walmart. Also picked up a Vintage AOTC Clonetrooper and Senate Guard with the 2nd cardback. They still have a few more Senate Guards with the 2nd cardback.

Reaction score
TheRealMrMaul said:
If someone comes across another AT-AT for under $40+ shipping I wouldn't mind. All the K-marts within 80 miles of me closed, except one and they never had the AT-AT. LMK, thanks.
I bought an extra last night but you'd be third in line.
If something happens with the other two guys and they back out, I'll shoot you a PM.

Reaction score
Btw, if anyone here frequents the University Heights Target, can you send me a PM? I'm looking for something non-SW releated there.

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
TheRealMrMaul said:
If something happens with the other two guys and they back out, I'll shoot you a PM.
Thanks, LMK.

Reaction score
Just to let anyone know, Meijer is still getting in new figs. They just got in a case of AOTC on sunday. picked up anakin, padme(2nd), senate guard (full frame). Still need Kit, Mace, Zam, and Jango(don't know if I want him yet).
What is up with the Anakins looking like he has a oversized forehead. The AOTC and ROTS look like he's trying on tupees! Must have foreshadowed himself getting burned.

Reaction score
TheRealMrMaul said:
BIGJIM said:
TheRealMrMaul said:
Thanks, LMK.
Sorry.
It actually left for Florida today.
I'll keep my eyes open for another.