Ohio Finds: Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been tempted by the @@ a few times but I really want to get one on sale.
These larger vehicles are awesome but really hurt the wallet. Need to save as much as possible.
Especially with next year's rumored Sail Barge.

Reaction score
Not finding anything up my way. Walmart on Brookpark and Steelyard don't have anything. The Target at W117th and at Steelyard are also not yielding any finds. I've had the vintage figures I wanted for a couple weeks and the snowspeeder and the cloud car for a month. Was hoping to see what else was out there.

Anyone finding the Jabba?

Reaction score
JEDIpartner said:
Not finding anything up my way. Walmart on Brookpark and Steelyard don't have anything. The Target at W117th and at Steelyard are also not yielding any finds. I've had the vintage figures I wanted for a couple weeks and the snowspeeder and the cloud car for a month. Was hoping to see what else was out there.

My Father-in-law got a full set of Vintage at Target on 117th earlier in the week.
They still had another full set because he called to see if I wanted it.
They must just be sold out.

Reaction score
thanks for the birthday wishes guys!!! had a great one!! big jim, i understand about the at-at, went around toledo looking for them when tru had the bogo 1/2 off sale. hope you find one at decent price.....you won't be disappointed. you guys are stonger than me. i couldn't resist when i saw it. lol!!

Reaction score
starting to feel like charlie brown at Halloween every time i go wal-mart.
i got a rock....
come on people get with the program and stock your shelves.

Reaction score
Theta288 said:
Scored:

1x Snowspeeder $19.99
1x Dack
1x snowee Commander
1x Vizla

skipped the BP Greeney Clone squad & Vintage C3-po wich is the best of the line.
Are these the vintage packaged Snowspeeder's being found at Target? I'm guessing not. I'll at least get the Cloud Car this weekend, since I'll be up in Cowtown and hope to find something. I'm waiting to get the snowspeeder in the vintage packaging. Although $19.99 is a pretty good price point this day and age.

Reaction score
went to tiffin wal-mart to score a jabba. not on the shelf, took the upc# to the service desk, not is stock! it was in the system at $38.88 though. what the heck?

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
JEDIpartner said:

My Father-in-law got a full set of Vintage at Target on 117th earlier in the week.
They still had another full set because he called to see if I wanted it.
They must just be sold out.
I think they are. I was just there Wednesday and there was nothing good on the shelves.

reeseslover said:
starting to feel like charlie brown at Halloween every time i go wal-mart.
i got a rock....
come on people get with the program and stock your shelves.
I feel like Meg Griffin.

BTW - Happy Birthday, Saundo!

Reaction score
I stopped by the Fairlawn Target and picked up wave 1 of the Vintage figures (some are clearly better than others) - they also had some new CW figures, but I only picked up Aurra. They had 4 Mando guards - so they had multiple cases at some point, but all the Pre Viszla figures were cleared out...how annoying.

Reaction score
It's been a while, I've been out of the loop (finishing up college and still unsuccessfully looking for a job), but decided to get back into the game. Been shopping around the Stow/Falls area the past week or so, and today at Stow Target I found Wave 1 Vintage, Saga Legends, the AT-AT, and some new CW stuff (I don't pay much attention to that stuff so I don't really know what is what). No Dacks or Bobas, and I picked up the last 3po.

Reaction score
Sugarcreek Target has all of the new figures. Picked up a set of the vintage. I may head back for the Snowspeeder, Cloud Car, and AT-AT. There were still 2 full sets when I left.

Reaction score
save anyone in the north area's of dayton going to walmart,
miller lane is empty pegs and so is huber heights. long live the hunt for jabba. it's kind of funny since he is now the bounty being hunted down with a price on his head.

Reaction score
Just stopped by Medina Target.
In addition to full pegs and shelves, including the @@, they have two endcaps set up.
One with CW figures and the other with vehicles and battlepacks.
I also noticed some of the CW revision repacked figures including Bane, Ventress, and the white ARF trooper.

Reaction score
vadersvette said:
It's been a while, I've been out of the loop (finishing up college and still unsuccessfully looking for a job), but decided to get back into the game. Been shopping around the Stow/Falls area the past week or so, and today at Stow Target I found Wave 1 Vintage, Saga Legends, the AT-AT, and some new CW stuff (I don't pay much attention to that stuff so I don't really know what is what). No Dacks or Bobas, and I picked up the last 3po.
Its always good to see locals posting again - it seems like the new Vintage line brought back several collectors that disappeared for awhile.

Reaction score
Centerville Walmart had 2 Jabba sets as well as a couple cases of vintage. I picked up Jabba, still one set left as of 4:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.