Ohio Finds: Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Picked up some Blockbuster Two Packs at Target in Medina this morning.
Actually found some with Rum Sleg, Boba, and Nien Nunb.

Reaction score
RHINOMAN said:
There's always room for Boba...
They can release the same exact sculpt/paint/repack of Boba every two months and we would all get it and would always be the hardest figure to find.
I probably shouldn't say that too loud...just kidding Hasbro.

Reaction score
Hey guys!, long time no see since last year

Yes, wen yesterday to 117th Target, found some Blockbuster pk's with TPN & ANH figures stormies, Luke w Space ST, etc... but found some of the new BP, Resurgance Luke, I had to get it, & the lessers, Kamino, Lava Kenobi & Vader etc. still waiting for the new wave... I will get ready for the hunt, I maight pick a Turbo or whatever.

Reaction score
Found some decent deals today, but still couldn't pull the trigger on a $35 AT-ST. I did pick up the $20 Dewback and $17.50 Octo Droid I also found in Athens. I also couldn't pass up the $34.98 Wedge X-Wing at Heath Target. I wanted to pass on it really bad, since I already have like 3 of the big X-Wings, but alas, I left Target with it.

I was pleased to buy the following 2-packs in Lancaster:

Spacetrooper/Clegg Holdfast
Jawa/Leesub Sirlin
Darth Sidious (holo)/Rum Sleg

I needed all but Rum Sleg, and I passed on the others until now.

Reaction score
picked up one of those target two pack, ewok, and rancor guy mostly for the build a droid parts, and now to find me that x-wing..... i'll be hitting targets like a mad man on tuesday my day off. dayton area to columbus i go. if anyone knows where they have some left pm me or post it.

Reaction score
Re: Octuptarra markdown...

found a place in indiana that has x wings, but still at full price. they claim they have yet to stock these till after the mod is set

Reaction score
I begrudgingly picked up the Boba Fett and BL-17 droid factory set today since it was the last one in the area, but only because I had a $10 giftcard and really wanted to own BL-17. I still cant believe these sets were priced at $17, its such a rip-off.

Reaction score
Swung by Great Northern WM this afternoon on the way home from work.
I was surprised to see the entire ESB wave sitting on the pegs.
ALL figures: Concept Snowie, AT-AT Driver, Snowie, Luke, ICMG, R2-X2, Zuckuss, etc.
Left them all...already have the ones I want.
Have at em' guys.
Good hunting.

Reaction score
found that x-wing I've been looking for, on clearance ...o-yeah....and i used that awesome coupon.
after reading a few Indiana posts i stopped @ two walmarts on the trip back. found a few empire figures i needed used another coupon, and the second walmart i finished off the rest of what i needed and used another coupon.
now to find an At-St on clearance

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
ALL figures: Concept Snowie, AT-AT Driver, Snowie, Luke, ICMG, R2-X2, Zuckuss, etc.
Have at em' guys.
Good hunting.
Thanks for the heads up. I stopped there on my way to work this morning and picked up the last two I needed (Luke and the AT-AT driver).

Reaction score
Mosep said:
BIGJIM said:
Have at em' guys.
Good hunting.
Thanks for the heads up. I stopped there on my way to work this morning and picked up the last two I needed (Luke and the AT-AT driver).
No problem.
Glad I could help.
That's what the forum is for.

Reaction score
Oh no!! I got to Great Northern Walmart too late!! No more ESB wave except for a Bespin Guard and Wilrow Hood. Rats!
This ruined my evening...

Reaction score
Swung by Centerville last night and Walmart had a complete set of ESB figures minus the Snowtroopers. Since those are the only ones I need still, I left empty handed. I've seen ESB four times now, and not one snowtrooper yet.

Target had the value packs with legacy & legends mixed together.

Dayton Mall Walmart had value packs with a bunch of legacy figures. Nothing to get rid of the pegs & pegs of legends that didn't sell over christmas.

Reaction score
with all this snow that trooper is gonna be hard to find.

read over on another site that walmarts will be setting an endcap full of empire figures. we shall see if this holds true or not.could use a few extra troops myself.

Reaction score
Found an endcap full of figures at Reynoldburg Walmart in those blue display boxes!
Too bad they were all legends & CW!
They still have the Dewback & AT-ST at full price too!

Anyone else read how Target is planning to change it's stores to be more like Walmart? Thought it was interesting and was wondering how it would affect the Toy Department!

Reaction score
DarthTim said:
Anyone else read how Target is planning to change it's stores to be more like Walmart? Thought it was interesting and was wondering how it would affect the Toy Department!
That just means they need to stop cleaning, throw toys all over the floor, leave opened and smashed packages on the pegs, and have their employees stare at you and drool when you ask them a question.

Reaction score
I've not read this yet about target changing, lets hope they don't change to much like wal-mart. target could however lower prices and recieve more figures and i wouldn't complain. personally i think target gets the better run of exclusives,and they don't sit on old stock as long as wal-mart does meaning they clearance things out at a faster rate and making new product easier to find.did i mention the hot mom's tend to always be at target. basically they would just need to fire the cleaning crew at night and the store would soon look like wal-mart.

Reaction score
UPS delivered my 12" Grand Admiral Thrawn with command chair
from Sideshow Collectibles today.

Also, as of 5 p.m., Fairview Park Target had one each of the Vong, Lumiya, and Krayt comic packs if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
MrSqueezy said:
Oh no!! I got to Great Northern Walmart too late!! No more ESB wave except for a Bespin Guard and Wilrow Hood. Rats!

Dude!... at 8:37 pm

I hid for you behind the SW vehicle section:

AT-AT Driver, Snow trooper (dirty face),Zucuss,Wilrow Hoo,R2 X2, Bespin guard (black)...

There is a plenty of Matchstick's if someone interested, perhaps u B-Jim to complete your Y-wing crew

Brookpark WM its, so Mrsqueezy they are there hid for u but hurry!

Reaction score
Today I picked up one of the Transformers/SW Blockbuster packs of Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter/Vader's Tie Fighter at the Parma Target. My son will love them in a year or so, I'm sure. Nice deal.

Reaction score
ThetaSquad288 said:
MrSqueezy said:

AT-AT Driver, Snow trooper (dirty face),Zucuss,Wilrow Hoo,R2 X2, Bespin guard (black)...

There is a plenty of Matchstick's if someone interested, perhaps u B-Jim to complete your Y-wing crew

Hey Joel, for future reference, that's the kind of thing you might want to tell someone in a private message.
There are a lot of lurkers and scalpers on here that see reports like that and run up there to steal your stash.

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
ThetaSquad288 said:
MrSqueezy said:

Hey Joel, for future reference, that's the kind of thing you might want to tell someone in a private message.
There are a lot of lurkers and scalpers on here that see reports like that and run up there to steal your stash.

Edited: Roger that

but I have something to say later, right now have to go!

Edited: Nothing I only see myself helping just a few fellow scummers that 've been generous since I've been here... can recall others excuse me

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been picking up a few Legacy figures here and there, but not many. If anyone in Columbus is selling or has seen the following figures, please let me know. Thanks!

Ewoks Leektar & Nippet
Luke Stormtrooper (L8-L9 BAD piece)
Spacetrooper (L8-L9 BAD piece)
Ewoks Paploo & Nho’Apakk

Reaction score
Got me a Target Tie & luckly a Rancor luke that I found it misplaced for $25

went to my local/nearest Targ' to see if the new wave has been put in the pegs as promised, but nope, have to ask my contact next time if its on storage.

dont know why i bought the Rancor/Luke, cuz am not sure if am gona build Jabba's Palace scene, its too many aliens & characters (dough I have some, but not enough)
....Edited: well I got it!,its good for TFU Ultimate sith apprentice if they ever make him with the new suit!

Reaction score
Strongsville Wally has a few pretty tempting blockbuster two-packs.
2-Concept Ki-Adi/DS Luke and 2-Deviss/Scanner Crew dude, among a few others.
The first time I've seen the newer packaging doubled up at Wally's.

Stv Target is surprisingly still sitting on the same two Concept Ki-Adis they've had for a few weeks.
I was tempted to get one as an opener just to give him a home.

Joel....did you get my PM from like two days ago?????????

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Hi Jim!... strange, I use to get a pop up when a new pm is made, but not this time... just read it.. and u are absolutely right will try that lol! and thanx for the head ups!... anything that u are looking for? I know u are looking for the Boba, but haven't seen one since! grrrrrr! lol

Reaction score
ThetaSquad288 said:
BIGJIM said:
Hi Jim!... strange, I use to get a pop up when a new pm is made, but not this time... just read it.. and u are absolutely right will try that lol! and thanx for the head ups!... anything that u are looking for? I know u are looking for the Boba, but haven't seen one since! grrrrrr! lol
I found a Boba in a two-pack last week.
I'm all caught up for now.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Btw, those of you guys who collect the Hallmark SW ornaments, I saw a few of the TPM Duel ornament at the Strongsville Hallmark store in the plaza where Target is for 75% off. Can't beat that price for a $36 ornament for just $8 plus tax.

Reaction score
If anyone in Columbus sees the AT-ST or Dewback on clearance, I am looking for those also. Thank you.

Reaction score
Zodach said:
If anyone in Columbus sees the AT-ST or Dewback on clearance, I am looking for those also. Thank you.
The only place I've seen those clearanced is in Athens, OH. Dewback was $20, which I bought, but the AT-ST was still $35, which I couldn't bring myself to spend cash on.

I saw one Dewback and 3-4 AT-STs left on Saturday.

Reaction score
Zodach said:
Spotted a Dewback for $15 which I picked up at the Morse Rd Walmart. It was the only one that I could find. The AT-STs were still full price even though they were in the clearance aisle. Which is better than seeing them for 12 cents off like I did yesterday at the Canal Winchester Walmart. How is 12 cents off a clearance price?

Picked up another concept Snowie and another AT-AT driver yesterday at the Reynoldsburg Walmart.

Reaction score
Jim went to WM Avon, got Concept Snowee, and a neat Turbo Tank, two turbos left there.... AT-ST still full... Am getting that concept Ki Adi now thaks!

Reaction score
ThetaSquad288 said:
Jim went to WM Avon, got Concept Snowee, and a neat Turbo Tank, two turbos left there.... AT-ST still full... Am getting that concept Ki Adi now thaks!
Glad to hear.
I sent you another PM.

Reaction score
Found some Dewbacks on clearence (if you can call it that) for $25 at the Wadsworth WM.

Reaction score
Grunt1162 said:
Found some Dewbacks on clearence (if you can call it that) for $25 at the Wadsworth WM.
You didn't get shot at in the parking lot did you?
I still couldn't believe it when I heard that on the news.

Reaction score
Found the ESB wave at Dayton Mall Walmart this morning. Picked up the Concept Snowtrooper I was missing. There was an AT-AT driver with the helmet off if anyone needs him.

Status
Not open for further replies.