Ohio Finds: Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Great Northern WM has all three new vehicles (AT-AP, Grievous ship, blue Kenobi fighter) and a bunch of Legends w/ Rex offers.
TRU and Target were usual, with the exception of the new comic packs at TRU.

I've been to three Targets, three WMs, and one TRU in the past three days....I'm getting tired of seeing a bunch of Jedi Legacy packs, and none of the other new Evos.
....oh where, oh where have the good packs all gone?

Reaction score
Theres not CRAP around the Dayton area unless I'm just totally missing it, but I did find a brand new Force Unleashed Lightsaber at Goodwill for the low price of $4. Better than nothing, I guess...

Chris

Reaction score
Stopped by Sawmill TRU on the way home from work and fully expected to nothing! I even said to myself that this was pointless, but you never know. I was pleasantly surprised to find two sets of the new evolutions. They had a variety from the last three waves of 07 and even had some mcquarries on the pegs as well as 2 cases of series 4 Joes.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, here's a link to an online coupon for $5 off a $25 toy purchase at Target, good through October.
Apparently you can print out as many as you want, only one per transaction though.
Could come in handy for multiple figure purchases, figure and a vehicle, two or more Evo packs, etc.
Enjoy.

Target Toy Coupon

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Hey everyone, here's a link to an online coupon for $5 off a $25 toy purchase at Target, good through October.
Apparently you can print out as many as you want, only one per transaction though.
Could come in handy for multiple figure purchases, figure and a vehicle, two or more Evo packs, etc.
Enjoy.

Target Toy Coupon
Nice, if Target ever gets new figures maybe I can use them.

Reaction score
DarthTim said:
Stopped by Sawmill TRU on the way home from work and fully expected to nothing! I even said to myself that this was pointless, but you never know. I was pleasantly surprised to find two sets of the new evolutions. They had a variety from the last three waves of 07 and even had some mcquarries on the pegs as well as 2 cases of series 4 Joes.
Crap! And here I skipped it and went to Polaris and easton to find nothing but wave 7.5 (minus the mcrebel) and the Rebel Vanguard.
Blast it all.

Reaction score
i was at strongsville wm to get some art stuff for the kid's robot project, due monday. anyhoo, they had two grevious star ships, and one obiwan blue ship. they had nothing but 06 saga jerretard, and preggo padme. i bought a jerretard cause i felt bad for so many of him rotting for so long....

Reaction score
Anyone in the Cleveland area.

I was up at Southland today at Office Max and decided to go next store and stopped in Gabriel Bros.
It's a pretty scary place, sort of a cross between Value City and The Gap....and none of the customers speak English.
You know what I mean, lets just say that out in the parking lot were a bunch of rusty 89 Mazdas and Hondas. All "painted" funky colors with the big 'three feet high spoilers' and big loud mufflers.

Anyway, right when you walk in they have a ton of toys on racks.
To my surprise, on those racks were a bunch of crisp shiny new figures...all wave 7.5 (complete x 2)and some Legends (including the new orange pit droids)all with Rex stickers/forms.
The beauty of it....$5.99 each.
The downside is....an easily removable price tag on all but a few of the cards.

Anyone looking for a cheaper way to get a Rex form, a Pax, red Naboobian, or R2 repaint and wants to save a buck...and is brave enough to check the place out, could be a new 'secret'.
Well, not anymore.

Reaction score
Never heard of the place is it by Marc's, Giant Eagle, Apple B's???? I may have to check out this scarry store-can't be worse then Parma or Brooklyn WM on a Sat. afternoon.

Reaction score
Jedi_Drew said:
Never heard of the place is it by Marc's, Giant Eagle, Apple B's???? I may have to check out this scarry store-can't be worse then Parma or Brooklyn WM on a Sat. afternoon.
I think the road it's on is called Smith Road (next intersection just south of Pearl and W. 130th).
Just south of the plaza that all those places are in.
It's actually right across from Steve & Barrys and Sears.

And as far as the comparison to Brooklyn WM......yeah, these are the people that Brooklyn WM won't let in.

Look for a few of these in the parking lot...

Or this guy...

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Jedi_Drew said:
I think the road it's on is called Smith Road (next intersection just south of Pearl and W. 130th).
Just south of the plaza that all those places are in.
It's actually right across from Steve & Barrys and Sears.

And as far as the comparison to Brooklyn WM......yeah, these are the people that Brooklyn WM won't let in.

Look for a few of these in the parking lot...

Or this guy...
That's classic
I may head over that way tomorrow to find that place. Thanks, Jim.

Reaction score
Well, some may say it's a little early, but since we're well over 500, here goes.....
Maybe what we need to end this drought of nothing new in our area, is a change of scenery.

I'm taking it upon myself to start the next thread.
Hopefully with the establishment of this new thread, we'll finally see some new stuff in our area.

Maybe more than one Walmart will carry wave 1 08'.
Maybe Target will actually clearance some pegwarmers and get new stock.
Wave 2 08' Force Unleashed here we come.....

Please Continue Ohio Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.