Ohio Finds: Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
And I thought I didn't miss anything by not going to CIV. Damn, I was wrong.

Findlay Old Walmart had two Grievous ships and one ATPT. No new figs or evo sets. But I did see TFU unleashed battle pack at Kroger. Big surprise, never saw one before. Paint apps were terrible by the way.

Reaction score
Picked up a couple McRebels this morning at Reynoldsburg Target. Still no sign of the new evolutions packs!

Reaction score
Over the past two days I've come to this conclusion....

Strongsville stinks.

Fairlawn stinks.

Medina stinks (except for the one McRebel I saw at Target...unfortunately, that's because I returned it there on Thursday).

Reaction score
Stashed a couple McQ. Rebel Troopers at the Wadworth Target...PM me if interested.

aen

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy an opened kashyyyk trooper and keller comic pack? both are complete and only been opened for a few days. I can meet you in person some day this week. PM if interested.

Reaction score
Visited Avon Walmart today and saw my first "Clone Wars/Rex mail-away" stickers. Unfortunately, I already had all the figures they were on (old Legends) except for the 'new' orange pit droids which I have no interest in.
Considered the red Clone Officer but some kid grabbed him from in front of me.
Ended up grabbing an A-wing pilot for another scummer instead.

At least we know the stickers are local now. Once I see a figure I may want to open, I'll grab one.
Can't wait to see how many figures we all find on the pegs that were torn open to get the certificate.

Reaction score
Picked up the Mouse/Basso comic two pack at the Wooster Wally(it was the only one). They still had an endcap of the "trayed" figs, they had a couple Panning Droids, Po Nudos and 2-1B's.

Still looking for the Tri-Droids...

Reaction score
Picked up a couple Scout Troopers from Reynoldsburg Wal-Mart solely for their Captain Rex forms. I'll get those in the mail soon and begin the long wait!

Reaction score
is the rex figure gonna be in the animated style? or the traditional? looks at coin mail in with the stickers... i'm too lazy to mail in anything anyways, just curious.

Reaction score
I read on one website that it will be animated, but that the mail away will have a clean deco, whereas the regular fig will have a weathered deco.

Reaction score
Picked up a Darktrooper at Lakewood Target today for the Rex sticker.
If I mail it tomorrow, hopefully I'll get the figure by summer.

I should also add....they have quite a smorgasbord of TAC (waves 5-8) and Legends (all w/Rex stickers), including a bunch of Hawkbats and two McRebels.

Reaction score
wadsworth wally has like two divisions of hawkbat and polka dot clones. and a few of the repaint waive. lotsa mess there.

they also have great lakes 12 pack for 12.99. a fair price for quality brews to drink on the ride home.

Reaction score
uglygoat said:
they also have great lakes 12 pack for 12.99. a fair price for quality brews to drink on the ride home.
Well, use to sell Great Lakes Beer-good stuff.
Anyways, may go on a hunt tomorrow since I have to get a baking element for the oven. May hit up Parma WM and Target, and maybe Brooklyn WM and Super-K. I'll post any finds.....if any

Reaction score
uglygoat said:
wadsworth wally has like two divisions of hawkbat and polka dot clones. and a few of the repaint waive. lotsa mess there.

What beer from Great Lakes was it?

Reaction score
it was the sample pack. this one had their wit, pale ale, porter and the dortmunder, which was nice, as i'm not a big fan of the amber lager. their seasonal irish ale is good, but a wee bit expensive...

Reaction score
Well, got the baking element-works great.
Stopped at Parma WM and Target-don't waste your time. Also stopped at Brooklyn WM-nothing to be found. That's my report now I may go bake a cake since the oven works....

Reaction score
Old Findlay Walmart has Saga wave with the Rex figure mail away sticker. My daughter wanted a pit droid two pack, so I picked that up, used the certificate, and with old UPCs I saved, ordered a Rex. We'll see if I collect all the animated CW figs now.

Reaction score
I had to wipe off the coffee I sprayed all over my laptop screen after reading Rhinoman's post. Too freakin' funny...

Reaction score
RHINOMAN said:
Officer Camel-Toe, I presume...
Well, I was gonna post something on the same lines
but I thought that maybe I would get "Banned" since we do have some younger collectors on these boards. Anyways, I think they should make her...another HOTTIE.

Reaction score
I actually have one of the tie pilot started, just no where NEAR finished. Nice pic tho, I'll have to save those and as soon as I have some free time I'll get to work on these girls.

Reaction score
lol

i don't wanna take the thread to the whorecraft level, but seems there's a whole genre of film that's been neglected. bwahahahha.....

anyhoo, i'm tryin to hunt down the luke/mara jade comic pack. found a degobah xwing, and would like the luke sans flight suit/shirt to display next to it.

Reaction score
Parmatown area was decently stocked - with old stock - but still it's nice to see some McQuarries on the shelves. TRU had several McSolos and a lot of Wave 7.5. Target has Wave 5 in stock - including two McFetts and McStarkillers. Wow - where did they get this wave from? It came out in what, August 2007? No place had the mail in forms for Rex. I didn't have time to go to Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
uglygoat said:
I would like the luke sans flight suit/shirt to display next to it.
HAHAHAHA!!!
Sure, like that's the reason you want a shirtless Luke.

And I got ripped on for the transvestite Luke comic pack mix-up!

Reaction score
Medina Target has a boatload of Legends with the Rex stickers/order forms including the new orange pit droids.
They also have two Jedi Evo sets. Looks like someone snagged all the good ones.
No doubt, with the popularity of the Sith Legacy, the Fett Legacy, and the Vaders' Apprentice sets, these Jedi Legacy sets will probably be pegwarming everywhere soon.

Reaction score
This morning Parmatown Target didn't have any new figures-same old crap. On the other hand at Parma WM I picked up Vaders Apprentice and the Fett Evolutions-I left the other two Evos. They only had one of each. Also passed on the AT-PT and Grievous Starfighter since I'm just sticking to the basic figures. Didn't stop at TRU because they weren't open yet and forgot about Kohls. Also no rex stickers to be found....

Status
Not open for further replies.