Ohio Finds: Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DarthTim said:
Saved a Darktrooper saturday from falling into the hands of a scalper. If anyone has an extra McSnowtrooper and is looking for a Darktrooper let me know.

Also, does anyone know when TRU switches over to their holiday hours? I hate going every year thinking that I'm there at opening and finding out that they've been open for an hour.
I think it is this weekend. I stopped by Parma the other day and the hours are posted on the door. They will open at 8:00 on the weekends, I think 9:00 during the week.

Reaction score
Stopped by the Middletown Target & Kohls. A whole bunch of nothing new. Target looked like it hadn't received anything since January. Kohl's did have a lot of Saga Legends 1 & 2 and remenants of wave 4.

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
cCc2021 said:
I'm a Boston fan but believe it or not, I'm rooting for the Rockies. They went from nothing to the World Series with an excellent group of young talent. I just think they deserve it more. The Reds could learn a thing or two from them.

Chris
Are you on medication? You flip flop worse than John Kerry ever did. Pick a team and stick with it.

I've lived in Cleveland all my life and I was raised a Browns fan. However, I do not root for the Steelers when we play them because Santonio Holmes went to O-State and I think he deserves the win!

Please pick a team and stick to it. Your team is in the freakin WORLD SERIES. You're supposed to be happy for them, not the opponent.
Yikes, sounds like someone is a little upset about their team not making it to the World Series. No need for an attitude.

If anyone in the Dayton/Middletown area needs a McSnowtrooper, I have a few at cost. I decided to pick up a few since a local scalper was on his way and would have grabbed them all. Just PM me.

Chris

Reaction score
cCc2021 said:
BIGJIM said:
cCc2021 said:
I'm a Boston fan

Chris
Are you on medication? You flip flop worse than John Kerry ever did. Pick a team and stick with it.

I've lived in Cleveland all my life and I was raised a Browns fan. However, I do not root for the Steelers when we play them because Santonio Holmes went to O-State and I think he deserves the win!

Please pick a team and stick to it. Your team is in the freakin WORLD SERIES. You're supposed to be happy for them, not the opponent.
Yikes, sounds like someone is a little upset about their team not making it to the World Series. No need for an attitude.

Chris
Maybe just a little. If you were from Clev. you'd understand. We always get screwed one way or another (the fumble, the drive, red right 88, Jose Mesa, etc.) At least you guys in Cincy got a little excitement with the 'flash in the pan' Bengals the past two years.

At this point we can probably agree to disagree, but the whole baseball world knows that the World Series was indeed last week (Cle. vs Boston). Whoever won that series was bound to sweep the Rockies, they had no business being there.

Anyway, this is a SW forum so I'll politely end with congratulations...oh yeah, and Strongsville and Medina Targets, WMs, and Kohls all still have nothing.

Reaction score
The new Target on Arlington Rd is finally open...but had zilch for figures. I did pick up an R4-I9 at Kohl's(left behind a Darth Raven). Also picked up the Galactic Heroes Figrin D'An and Hammerhead

Reaction score
Lennox Target had a McChewie this afternoon. Still the only McQuarrie I've seen on the shelf.

Reaction score
Looks like Brooklyn WM put out a case of wave 6 this morning (8:30)-but Mc Snowy was gone. Have to start up my hunts again since wave 7 is starting to pop up across the country.
At least that's what people are posting. HH

Reaction score
walmart in medina:

left on the pegs: ugh biggs, ugh vader, mcvader, biker scout, and the black astromech.

pickedup: ra-7 and a biker scout.

they still have multiples of all the vehicles as well.

Reaction score
Anyone looking for wave 5 and 6 should check out HasbroToyShop.com, I ordered the Starkiller Hero and the orange pit droids, which has me caught up until wave 7...

Reaction score
picked up two,of the latest version of the sandtrooper legends at wal-mart today. so much better figure since he's packing heat instead of a joisting stick.

Reaction score
While searching for Wave 7 (no luck) this afternoon, I did find all three of the latest Comic Packs at Target in Fairview Park and an UGH Darktrooper at the Avon Walmart. This WM also had boxes of Wave 4 and a box of Wave 5. The associate was nice enough to let me open 6 boxes after I politely asked her. Since the pegs were full, I'm guessing these are going back to the stockroom. Also, Avon Kohl's had a McStormie, a McBoba, and a McDarth, if anyone needs them. Westsiders, have at 'em!

Reaction score
Grabbed 2 McSnowtroopers, 1 green Clone Officer, and 1 Darktrooper at Stongsville Kohl's today. Still 4 McSnowies with some wave 6 and Legends 4 on the pegs as well. WM had a ton of wave 5.

Reaction score
Picked up TC-14, RA-7 at the Wadsworth Wally(left behind 2 Darth Raven and 1 Darth Malek). Happy Hunting...

Reaction score
Stopped at Brooklyn WM again this morning-no wave 7.
They still have 2 Hans, 1 4-LOM, and 2 General Mc Q's. Anyone been hitting up the Parma WM, Target, TRU, or Kohls???

Reaction score
I went to the Parmatown stops today. Stay home. Nothing new at TRU or WM. Kohls still has the best selection, but there's nothing there of interest. Target actually has a couple Wave 5 figures - Roran and Anakin - and they're the first signs of me seeing Wave 5 anywhere at a store outside of Kohls.

Reaction score
Stopped in Strongsville Kohl's w/ my wife tonight. Still three McSnowies on the pegs. I guess everyone is caught up with them?

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Stopped in Strongsville Kohl's w/ my wife tonight. Still three McSnowies on the pegs. I guess everyone is caught up with them?
Or we were too busy today to drive there.

I'll probably pick up one more McSnowtrooper if I see one in the wild. It's a really great-looking figure and though I don't army build, who can resist a few more of this cool figure?

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
I'll probably pick up one more McSnowtrooper if I see one in the wild. It's a really great-looking figure and though I don't army build, who can resist a few more of this cool figure?
It is definitely hard to leave them on the pegs. Seeing that I already have two carded and one opened and on display, I should not buy anymore. Probably the coolest Mcfigure (rivaled only by McStarkiller) in my opinion.

Reaction score
friend of mine said he found the endor r2 and a spirit anakin at a wal-mart in lima yesterday.

Reaction score
I spotted the newest version of the sandtrooper tonight at the Fairlawn Target, the evolutions mold with orange pauldron and rifle - I passed on it - the only thing I am looking for right now is wave 4 of the comic packs (Bultar Swan, etc)...

Reaction score
Picked up the McQ Han, Ewoks, Anakin Spirit and A-Wing Pilot at the Wadsworth Target today...always a shock when they have new product..left behind a McQ Vader. Happy Hunting

Reaction score
Oh great....I was actually enjoying avoiding Target (unless I already happened to be there w/ my wife). Never found anything past wave 3 in my area, and now 7 is up????

Here we go again...

Reaction score
Well...the wife and I ended up at Medina Target after going out to dinner. Had about 47 Death Star troopers, one Mace, some AOTC Clones, and a C-3PO w/droid head.

Had the girl check the back and she came out with an assortment of waves 1 and 2 (TAC). Actually had a McBoba and McStormie so I snagged them up for my 'open' McDisplay. Wasn't a wasted trip after all.

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Actually had a McBoba and McStormie so I snagged them up for my 'open' McDisplay. Wasn't a wasted trip after all.
Well, now you just have to be brave and crack open one of them McQuarrie figures.

Reaction score
Found wave 7 at Target by Geauga Lake yesterday. Picked up McSolo and Tycho and left another McSolo.

Walmart across the street set up a huge endcap of Legends also.

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
BIGJIM said:
Actually had a McBoba and McStormie so I snagged them up for my 'open' McDisplay. Wasn't a wasted trip after all.
Well, now you just have to be brave and crack open one of them McQuarrie figures.
Seriously, do you like, sneak into my house or just read my mind. Really, my wife says the same thing. They are just so darn pretty.

I've been opening them for display for about six monthes now. So far the only one I've actually opened is the McSnowie because the card was crushed and torn...and it was STILL painful. One of these days I'll open them all and take a pic to prove it. And this time...I mean it.

Reaction score
open those mcquarries, they need to be freed big jim! i've opened all of mine, including the exclusives...

Status
Not open for further replies.