Ohio Finds: Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Parmatown TRU and Target had all of TAC 2 except for McFett. TRU and Target also had the new comic book packs. TRU still has the new Vintage line of figures.

I have to say after CIV it was weird to be toy hunting without hundreds or other collectors here.

Reaction score
Finally got someone to open that case at Target. Wasn't wave 3 like I hoped but it was a wave 2 and had two each Lukes, Biggs, Solos, Deathstar Troopers, Rebel Honors, and McBobas in it. Passed on them. Saving my cash for Wave 3 and Legends.

Reaction score
By the way, got my "you don't get your McLuke for a discount" email from Hasbro today...that totally sucks.

Reaction score
what sucks is not being able to find pegs full of new stuff. ok where's the new crap. Dayton stores suck. also on my run in Indiana,Muncie of all places won't put out any new figures till the old figures are gone. what a bunch of crap. guess the pegs will stay full of wave last year.

Reaction score
Was out in Cbus today and the Rome Hilliard Walmart had the Vintage figs as well as the Father's Day Card/2-Packs.

Reaction score
I'm reposting this in case it got lost at the tail end of the last thread...

ALSO....I don't plan on buying any more SW this year, so now I have a Galactic Hunt sticker thingie I don't need. If anyone wants the sticker and order form that came with Bespin Luke, it's up for grabs. Just PM me. First person that PMs me and wants it, it's yours if you send me a SASE.

I just hope that helps out my fellow Ohioans!!

Reaction score
Been a while, but...
Not much in the Stow area. Lots of TSC left-overs and wave 1 R2s and Obi-Wans. Picked up a Quinlan comic pack at Wal-Mart today. They also have V-Wings. I have yet to see wave 2 or the vintage figs. It sucks not having the money to hit the stores all the time. I still need to find a McTrooper and Galactic Marine from wave 1.

Reaction score
Just to back up what ReesesLover said, the Dayton stores suck. All of them. Meijer...WM...TRU...Target...suck, suck, suck, & suck. Horrible and deplorable.

Man, I feel better...

Reaction score
Picked up wave 3 today at the Fairlawn WM, minus Vader and Luke - but I didnt get Luke because they didnt have him - there were 3 cases worth of figures, but not a single Luke, some hoarder must be building a diorama. I stashed a McChewie (lol) if one of you local posters need it.

Reaction score
RHINOMAN said:
Just to back up what ReesesLover said, the Dayton stores suck. All of them. Meijer...WM...TRU...Target...suck, suck, suck, & suck. Horrible and deplorable.

Man, I feel better...
Sugarcreek Walmart put out about 3 cases of Wave 3 TAC... Keep your head up!

Reaction score
picked up two troopers, two vaders and one luke out of wave three in englewood. no jawa's or bigs to be found. finally new life is coming to dayton.

Reaction score
OGWan said:
RHINOMAN said:

Man, I feel better...
Sugarcreek Walmart put out about 3 cases of Wave 3 TAC... Keep your head up!
Thanks, OGWan. I needed that.

Hey, ReesesLover, did you get those 3 I stashed for you in Target? Just curious...

Reaction score
If anyone in the Dayton area finds an extra Concept Chewie, can you pick it up for me? Its all I'm wanting from this wave and I dont have the time or gas to run around everywhere looking for 1 figure. Thanks a bunch!

Chris

Reaction score
As of this morning, Brookpark WM has 2 V-Wings, 2 TIEs and 1 Sith Infiltrator as well as remnants of TAC Wave 3. They look to be resetting the action figure aisle.

Reaction score
Stow Walmart has bunch of Wav 3 minus Troopers and McChewie
Picked up Luke and Jawa, left Biggs and Vader.

Reaction score
I also found McChewie at the Parmatown WM. They had one left and a lot of the other figures from the wave. I also picked up a Stormtrooper. Parmatown Target had remnants of TAC 3 as well.

Reaction score
Meijers in Findlay has a case of the new vehicles. I picked up the Sith Inflitrator. No sign of wave 3 TAC.

Reaction score
I found those playing cards that have Star Wars posters on them. They were at the Stow Walgreen's (on Graham Road). Lots of them left--I bought one and there were probably 20 or more boxes remaining. $2.99 each.

On the "I'm looking for" side--if anyone in the Stow/Kent area spots an extra concept Chewie or Vintage Snowtrooper, could you pick that up for me? I also don't have time to drive around everywhere, and I'm never out at stores first thing in the morning.

Cuyahoga Falls TRU this morning had the Vintage Leia and Han, but I'll pass on those until clearance (which, from the looks of the figures, I'd say is inevitable).

Reaction score
Found wave 3 at Strongsville WM. Had three cases worth minus any McChewies or Lukes. Also had a lot of new Vintage.

Reaction score
rolled out of bed early today to find everything and then some at wal-mart in huber heights. finished with wave 3, fathers day pack and vintage set. great price on vintage 9.88 .

Reaction score
Do you think sugarcreek Walmart will still have wave 3 if I go there in the next couple of days? Do they ususlly restock every night if they sell out?

Reaction score
robotobosh said:
It figures. I was just there the other day and they only had remnants of wave 1.
I still need to find wave 2. Oh well, I work till late tomorrow, but I'm off Sunday--so I'll be on the hunt.

Reaction score
LC Walmart had about 6 cases of Vintage on a pallet last night on my way home (2am!!) The toy dept was a buzz with emplyees all doing the Transformers reset for today. There was a really cool guy who saw me eyeing them and asked if I wanted him to open one, so why not. They were the long shelf displays that the last wave showed up in for endcaps etc. Not sure if they are putting them all out at once or what, but there should be plenty there in the next day or so. And I ended up buying a Bossk (Yeah, Yodan, you convinced me. After further inspection, he is a pretty cool figure!)

Reaction score
vadersvette said:
robotobosh said:
It figures. I was just there the other day and they only had remnants of wave 1.
I still need to find wave 2. Oh well, I work till late tomorrow, but I'm off Sunday--so I'll be on the hunt.
If you're checking the Stow WM you're going to be disappointed, I went there today and they had ONE Vader from wave 3, so there clearly is not "a bunch". Its a shame not many participate in the "buddy system" of stashing items that others need...

Reaction score
hello dayton scum,
englewood wal-mart has yet to put any new stuff out but they have cases in the back. if your into the mc-hard to finds,i'd check there.be sure to ask nicely,works for me.good luck,

Reaction score
Noticed remnants of Wave 3 at Logan Wal-Mart from Friday or Saturday. I did get lucky and pick-up 2 full sets of Wave 3 from the Wal-Mart across the river from Pomeroy today. My buddy needs them too. I was making a loop to Lancaster from Ripley, WV. I finished out the new comic packs at Lancaster Target. Nothing special to speak of in Athens.

Reaction score
Went to sugarcreek walmart. No new figs, but they have a bunch of the new comic packs if anyone still needs them.

Reaction score
Walked into Target today and made the corner down the aisle to find a woman on a cell phone (with her husband) taking the last wave 3 Luke off the pegs. (expletive)!!!!! My wife HAD to slow me down by trying out that damn folding chair! Plenty of Vader's (obviously the wave 3 peg warmer) left though...

Reaction score
Galactic Marines galore at the Stow WM--finally picked one up. Not much else there...as Darth Sidious warned me. Nothing at the Stow Target...but they did have empty peg room for the vintage figures.

Reaction score
It should come as no surprise, the first wave of Saga Legends hit Target Polaris this morning. Man, Hasbro is going all out this year. Hopefully they ust keep pushing produact with no dry spells! And now gold UGH coin figures coming later! Those seem a lot cooler than just a chrome stand!

Reaction score
Big finds (for me anyways, seeing as I can never find anything new) today. I decided to hit up Streetsboro today. Walmart had NOTHING! They had a ton of TSC and the Vader Coin Albums, and some TIEs and V-Wings. Target is where I struck gold. Remnants of waves 2, 3, and VTAC. Picked up a DS Trooper, Vader, Bespin Luke, and Hoth Han. The only part I was not happy about was that these 4 figures came to 40 bucks. Ouch!

Reaction score
Stopped by Steelyard Target last night and they had remnants of TAC wave 3. VTOC was also on the pegs - all players were present, even after taking home a Snowtrooper and Bespin Luke.

Reaction score
Chapel Hill TRU and Target both have VTAC snowtroopers - no sign of wave 3, I'm on the hunt for a Tatooine Luke from wave 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.