Ohio Finds Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I found what looks to be the last Tantive IV battlepack in columbus last night at Target for $5. Think I'll sit back and take a break from even looking in the toy isles for at least through the end of the month. It's pointless and a waste of my gas and time anyway. It's nice outside so that's where I'd prefer to be.
Besides, with all the hype on Spiderman and Transformers, Hasbro and retail will continue to push those lines heavily moving Star Wars to the back burner which again is completely fine with me. They really need to scale back how many figures they release all at once anyway.
In fact just wait till Fantastic Four is due to come out...another movie to push another line of toys.

Reaction score
Check those TRU's... The one in BC just got in two cases of TAC figs. One of each Mcfig per case.

Reaction score
TheStoerm said:
Spideymike said:
Have any of you guys seen the McQuarries on the pegs at all? I've been hitting Targets pretty hard lately, but I haven't seen a one.
I've managed to find seven Mctroopers and only two McBobas so far. All of them I've gotten right as the store opened (with the exception of two Troopers which were pure luck) and NONE of them were from WM. Three at Kmart and the rest at Target. Target seems to be the best bet. My Sith Infiltrator and one V-Wing were from Target. The other V-Wing came from a WM. You just have to get up really early and hope to get lucky. Also, go out to stores in rural areas where you wouldn't expect to find a lot of collectors (for example, Avon is one of the best places in NE Ohio). Good luck!

Reaction score
Fairlawn WM was pretty bare today, they had a bunch of the new mini unleashed and thats about it - other than pegwarmers - they had some Super Battle Droids though. I was looking for the newest wave of titaniums, but of course that WM only had spiderman crap.

PS- Where are all the locals, I havent seen posts from some of you in weeks...

Reaction score
Nope he disappeared pretty quick. I was almost going to buy one yesterday when they were available but when I saw after shipping ONE McFett would have cost me almost $13...slightly less than the price of 2 TAC's. I quickly changed my mind and decided to wait till I found one at retail which will be available someday. No big deal. I gave up paying more than $7/figure a LONG time ago. Not worth it to me.

Reaction score
That sucks, he was available right after I got off work, and not by the time I got home.

Yeah, shipping sucks for one fig, but I'm after 3, so it wouldn't have been as bad.

Reaction score
Went for a drive on the way home from work today. WM in Strongsville AND Medina both have several V-Wings and Sith Infiltrator's on the shelf along with the Tie's and Saeaee Tiin fighters. Looks like they are finally coming around. Don't know how long they'll last though.

Reaction score
I can't believe I actually picked up a V-Wing at Target last night for $17. I wasn't going to get it actually but my buddy picked up the Infiltrator so I felt obliged to pick up the other. They deducted some from the cost due to one side of the box was damaged. Ship seems ok though.
It's an alright ship, nothing to really write home about n my opinion...we only get a few fleeting seconds of it in Sith so there's not too much to identify with like most of the ships in the OT. So far I still think the 3 best ships from the prequels at the $20 price point is the Ep 2 and 3 jedi starfighter and the Ep 1 Naboo starfighter...dunna why but I like that ship! Maybe it's the elecronics?

Reaction score
Btw, Parmatown Target still has nothing new. Parmatown TRU has remnants of TAC1 and 2 - but just the leftover characters no one wants.

Reaction score
Snagged two McFett's at Medina Target. Passed on the Infiltrator (too small) and the V-Wing's (told my wife I won't buy anymore-have three). Vader coin albums are reduced to $4.95

Edit...Oh yeah, still a TON of Order 66 by the checkout (not exaggerating, about thirty to forty). Once they hit clearance, my squads are sure to get a little bigger...

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
Edit...Oh yeah, still a TON of Order 66 by the checkout (not exaggerating, about thirty to forty). Once they hit clearance, my squads are sure to get a little bigger...
I think Sawmill Target in Columbus has them beat! The store shelf is full as well as an entire endcap of them. Hopefully clearance is just around the corner!

Reaction score
Stow WM: Several Treachery BP
Chapel Hill TRU: Several Bantha BP

Still searching for wave 2 of the comic packs, and the next titanium wave (v-wing), but those stupid spiderman titaniums are clogging the pegs...

Reaction score
Forgot to post this this weekend.

Went home to Massillon, where I first saw a kid with the White Juggernaut Titanium at the Canton Center Walmart...that was the last one they had of any new ones, apparently.
After that, I went to Canton TRU, where they had all of the new titaniums (apparently the juggernaut ships twice in that case), the Quinlan Vos/Grahrk comic pack, and 2 luke/r2 comic packs. I snagged the Vwing Titanium, but didn't have enough for any others or the comic packs (stupid C4 taking all my collecting money!).

Reaction score
I went to the Mayfield TRU and Target today. Target had no TAC figures and very few SAGA left. TRU surprised me and had eight full pegs of TAC. No McQuarrie figures, but a very good assortment of wave 1 and 2.

Reaction score
Dayton mall Target and Walmart each had a McTrooper on the pegs this afternoon. Left them both. Nothing else to be found.

Chris

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
Stow WM: Several Treachery BP
Chapel Hill TRU: Several Bantha BP

Still searching for wave 2 of the comic packs, and the next titanium wave (v-wing), but those stupid spiderman titaniums are clogging the pegs...
I personally don't collect them, but WM in Strongsville had the new titaniums on Tuesday afternoon.

Reaction score
Last night, Great Northern Walmart had pegs full of Saga and TAC1 remnants. They also had a good number of Vader coin albums and Tins.

Reaction score
Parmatown TRU had restock of the comic book 2-packs. I picked up an Obi-Wan/Alpha for myself and a complete set for a friend of mine also looking for them. They also had a lot of Tac 1 and 2 leftover excluded the McFigures and Clones.

Parmatown Target didn't have much new. Steel Corners Target had nothing new, too.

Reaction score
found the new comic packs at the Morse TRU yesterday...they had 2 lukes, 2 quinlans and 1 Obi/alpha...I picked up the obi and 1 quinlan, but the rest are still there. I'll pick up a luke eventually, it just wasn't a priority yet.

Reaction score
Parma Target is finally starting to clearance the price on their Order 66 sets. They had them still listed as $9.98, but the price scanner said they were $6.98. Considering this is a penny cheaper than the price of a TAC figure, it's a decent deal for two figures for the price of one. I did also pick up a McQuarrie Stormtrooper at Target so I'm pretty much all set until TAC 3 and the Greatest Hits line comes out in stores.

Reaction score
Stopped in Brice Rd Target to snag a couple items and came upon a lone Tantive IV battle pack for $4.98. Didn't have to think about that one.

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
Order 66 wave is $4.98 at Strongsville Target.
Columbus is really inconsistent. I found 1 Vader order 66 at my Target (polaris) for $6.98, Graceland has not put theirs on clearance yet. And I'm not sure about Sawmill, who about a week ago had like 60 of them!

Reaction score
Easton has theirs for 6.98 with plenty left. I may hit graceland after work to see their price. I picked up 2 mace packs, and would pick up another 2 at the lower price.

Reaction score
I bought a Vos comic pack at the TRU in Fairlawn, there were 3 actually - unfortunately some hoarder took all the Obi/Alpha packs. They also had some VTAC figures, I only picked up Endor Leia - and left the others - there were no snowtroopers or IG88 though.

Reaction score
Snagged a McTrooper and McFett this morning in Medina. My wife got the Target dude to bring out a fresh case we found with DCPI. Ironically the same guy who told me the night before he could not open a sealed case until the computer said so. Funny how the same exact figures were still on the pegs from the night before....once again, it pays to have a hot chick help when hunting.

Reaction score
Spideymike said:
Order 66 wave is $4.98 at Strongsville Target.
Yeah, picked some up last night. That's odd, last week they had one lone Yoda pack by the toys at full price. This week they have about six cases worth of the whole collection at 50% off. I just don't get it.

Reaction score
Oh they had them there on an endcap...for full price. Granted this was last night, so they may be clearanced by now.

Reaction score
Any Dayton folks finding good Order66 clearance? I'm going to head out here soon and check my local Target.

Reaction score
darthfloyd said:
Easton has theirs for 6.98 with plenty left. I may hit graceland after work to see their price. I picked up 2 mace packs, and would pick up another 2 at the lower price.
Where are they at easton? Last time I was there I could not find them!

Reaction score
TheStoerm said:
Any Dayton folks finding good Order66 clearance? I'm going to head out here soon and check my local Target.
Sugarcreek has them on clearance for $6.98... They weren't marked for clearance in the front, but there are some by the regular toys that have the stickers on them. They will ring up at that price.

Reaction score
I keep going to the Target by me and buying $4.99 order 66 packs. I almost feel like I have to at that price. I think I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.