Ohio Finds Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re starting the thread per request.

hit up the new Walmart on Sawmill and bethel today....Pathetic regular figs, but did snag the Snowtrooper/Hoth trooper GH and the Titanium Endor ATAT, so not too bad. Also snagged the Ironman/Thor and Ghost Rider/Punisher Galactic Heroes type figs!

Reaction score
checked a few Wal-marts on my route today Indiana & Ohio, came up with nothing. seems they wanna sell is the clearance stuff. come on folks lets see some new figures for a change.

Reaction score
I found 2 of the 4 new battlepacks at the Heath Target. I Picked up 2 of the Dagobah and Geonosis BP for me and a friend. I found other clearance deals, a Bossk and Sandtrooper Titanium for $9.00 each. I also picked up 3 each of Luke and Vader Unleashed from the Marysville Wal-Mart for $8 each. I also got 2 Falcon Transformers at Marysville Wal-Mart w/ the Gold Titanums for $13 each.

Any Shuttles left on clearance around Columbus?

Reaction score
darthfloyd said:
Re starting the thread per request.

hit up the new Walmart on Sawmill and bethel today....Pathetic regular figs, but did snag the Snowtrooper/Hoth trooper GH and the Titanium Endor ATAT, so not too bad. Also snagged the Ironman/Thor and Ghost Rider/Punisher Galactic Heroes type figs!

There's a new Walmart at Sawmill and Bethal? When did THAT happen?!? Where have I been?

Reaction score
Its been in the works for months...its at carriage place where they demolished half of the mini mall to make way for it.

Reaction score
checked a few places today, nothing in the beavercreek area. toys-r-us is doing inventory,no new stuff till it is done. at least we may see some snow for the troops.

Reaction score
I picked up a titanium Invisible Hand today at the Chapel Hill TRU, they had several of it actually as well as the other ships from the wave, but I only wanted the IH. They also have the holo Cody wave of figures...

Reaction score
I also picked up the Invisible Hand, Dewback, Luke's Dagobah X-Wing and ATTE at Morse TRU. If anyone sees it and doesn't pick it up, I'd appreciate a heads up on the Red TIE Interceptor...that's the only thing I'm actively looking for at the moment....well, that and the Ilum Battlepack.

Reaction score
floyd,
Illum Battlepack at Polaris this morning. If I'd read this post first, I'd have stashed it or something. They only had one. I was ticked they didn't have the Felucia pack. That's the only one I want.

Reaction score
Even though I quit collecting Hasbro's stuff a month ago, I checked the Star Wars section at the Medina Target this evening (old habits die hard). They had Naboo figures and leftovers of the Saga rehash wave like Kit Fisto, the repainted SuperBattleDroid, Chewie & 3PO, and the Clonetroopers.

Reaction score
Beavercreek Target in Dayton has both Felucia and Ilum Battle Packs in stock in backroom if anyone needs them. They brought out for me Sunday.

Reaction score
Ran some errands this morning and stopped at the Medina Walmart and Target. Walmart has nothing but pegs full of Saga Leia Boushh, Power Droid, and Moff Jejerrod. Target still has some Naboo/Endor wave figures.

Reaction score
Picked up the Titanium Obiwan Starfighter with hyperspace ring(only one they had). They had several of the new wave left on the pegs(as of 8pm). Happy Hunting...

Reaction score
Picked up a few of the new titanium wave at Sawmill Target - Dagobah X-Wing, Invisible Hand, and the Dewback w/Stormtrooper. They also had a couple of the Jedi Training on Dagobah and Battle of Geonosis BP's. No sign of the Ilum or Felucia BP's though - still reading not in stockroom when I ran the DPCI #'s on the scanners.

Reaction score
Okay, NOW I can confirm that Parmatown TRU has the newest wave of figures. I spotted the Holo Obi-Wan wave and picked up for myself Commander Appo, Elite Corps Clone Trooper, and Combat Engineer Clone Trooper. They had about two cases out and there is plenty of that wave available. They also had the Jedi Training on Dagobah battlepack.

Parmatown Target still has two of the Battle on Ilum battlepack.

Reaction score
Picked up 1 each of the Ilum and Felucia battlepacks at Polaris Target using the DPCI number and a friendly stock girl!

Reaction score
New to posting, but a long-time reader.
Found two cases of wave 9 yesterday morning at Target on East Broad. Almost passed on them as the cases said wave 8. Also picked up 1 Ilum and 2 Felucia Battlepacks.

Reaction score
blast it, the one day I don't go to easton target during lunch...

Oh well...Snagged the one Ilum battle pack at Polaris Target today, they still had plenty of felucia.
Also snagged the Red TIE interceptor and Paploo on Speeder bike Titaniums.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the wal-mart five yet in Ohio? I don't want to stop looking and miss out like I did on the Twins! My buddy that now works at Wally World said that they haven't gotten anything new in, but they should soon.

Reaction score
no signs of the wal-mart wave today,checked englewood wal-mart and one in indiana. indiana did get in the new battle packs/or did i mean repacks

Reaction score
siaese tin's fighter
white tie
appo & vader droid waves
found in CINCY tru

Reaction score
Wadsworth Target had some of the newer figures, picked up Vaders R2 and Poof with the saber. They had some of the trooper repaints. Nothing new at the Wads Wally. Headed to Canton and the Wally there had a lot of the new Titanium, picked up the Red Tie, they had several left. Canton Target had tons of the new Battle Packs, but none of the Ilum. Happy Hunting...

Reaction score
Has anyone checked recently at Dayton or Beavercreek mall lately? Which store would I most likely find appo wave and walmart wave? Thanks!

Reaction score
Dayton mall walmart has a lot of older figures, I just stopped in there tonight/ Not sure about the other stores around there, I never check them anymore.

cCc2021

Reaction score
Easton Target has set-up their endcap full of Battlepacks and Transformers 2-packs. It is on the back of the aisle not the front. They also had the remnants of wave 9. Still nothing new at Wally World, but I will continue to check everyday probably just to miss out on the two figures that I want anyway!

Reaction score
Went to Sawmill Target on lunch. Picked up a couple remnants of Wave 9 - Padme and Combat Engineer Trooper - I left behind a Yareal Poof. They also had out some of the Dagobah Training and Geonosis BP's.

Reaction score
Veach, Easton target has 26 Felucia packs and 10 Ilum packs on an endcap in the back of the section.

Picked up the holo obi and Vader's droid today at Easton target, they still had 1 each and 2 each of the Yareal Poof and Padme.

Reaction score
Stopped at the dayton mall Target to get something and seen the holo Obi and Appo wave. Left everything, so go get them if you need them.

Chris

Reaction score
guess i hit the wrong stores today, huber walmart got one case in but the ones i want were gone.did score one of the last five thats to the rhino. they do have the clones there if thats your thing. good luck

Reaction score
Picked up wave 9 at Dayton Mall target. Left 2 engineers, sergaents, battle droids, and some other holo cody wave figs. They have 2 comic packs left, Dagobah BP, and Geonosis, some tins, and vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.