Offworld Jawa (Arvala-7) - #VC203

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing the Offworld Jawa in the Vintage collection line:

1620213405737.jpeg

Thoughts on this release?

Reaction score
How much of this figure is reused? I think I recognize the portrait from the smaller 2015 Black Series Jawa, but there's no way that's the same body under those soft goods - is it?

Reaction score
Available for preorder on 5/5 at 1pm EST at all major retailers.

Press Images

VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Carded-Resized.jpg

VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Carded.jpg

VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Loose-1.jpg

VC-Offworld-Jawa-Arvala-7-Loose-3.jpg

kk1

Reaction score
Hmmm not sure how I feel about the soft goods, wonder what it looks like without them, although any different Jawa will work for the Sandcrawler scene. I will customize all 10(?) Jawas from that scene someday.

Reaction score
Just ordered 5 from EE. Debating 5 more because I'm pretty sure the Tatooine Jawa clan is gonna have beef with these guys.

They also finally got me for a Tiki. It was Max Rebo that broke the blockade.

EDIT - ok, just ordered 3 from HP to. Of course the limit is one less than free shipping qualifier! But I'm hard capped at 8 Offworld Jawas now. I'm not sure if this is a forward progress or steps backwards but this is the first time I've ever ordered more than 2 of a figure in one fell swoop. It's either getting better or worse!

So happy for soft goods jawa after all this time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Picked up 2 at Amazon and 1 at Target. Also have a wave case on order at DS.

Additional links:

Reaction score
I just preordered from BBTS for the first time. Usually preorder from EE. Trying to save on shipping. 💸
Irony....bbts costs 14.99 + 4 s/h $18.99 pre tax so add tax for $18.99.
EE $13.99 + 4.95 s/h for 1 fig. $18.94 + tax only on 13.99. EE doesn't charge tax on shipping. Or at least they didnt on my single purge trooper order last month.
Had an EE 1 time use code mailed to me via latest catalog, hadn't gotten 1 if those in a ling time, the expires in a week or 2. So I orders ow jawa, reorders maul, Ahsoka, and all 4 game greats free shipping promo. Plus thi we etra on all is better than anyone else. So I'm good for those waves. And the new wm 3 too

Reaction score
Irony....bbts costs 14.99 + 4 s/h $18.99 pre tax so add tax for $18.99.
EE $13.99 + 4.95 s/h for 1 fig. $18.94 + tax only on 13.99. EE doesn't charge tax on shipping. Or at least they didnt on my single purge trooper order last month.
Had an EE 1 time use code mailed to me via latest catalog, hadn't gotten 1 if those in a ling time, the expires in a week or 2. So I orders ow jawa, reorders maul, Ahsoka, and all 4 game greats free shipping promo. Plus thi we etra on all is better than anyone else. So I'm good for those waves. And the new wm 3 too
Gonna see how it goes with BBTS this time. I've preordered so many figures from EE since last fall, and they're still being shipped to me one at a time. Tired of all the extra shipping. At least with BBTS, I can hold my order in the "Pile of Loot" until they're both in stock, and then be charged for shipping only once.

Reaction score
^true. I try to use just EE when I can get free shipping to avoid thier extra shipping when the order gets piece- mealed. And when I got that catalog last week w/ the free shipping code, I figured it may work better this time, especially w/ thier etas up to 2 months earl for the jawa wave.only drawback, my new purge trooper likely get bumped back because I'll likely cancel original single order even though it got bumped to Sept too.

Reaction score
This is one of the figures that could easily have its own 3 pack. & it would sell.

Reaction score
3 blasters and an egg? This release has exceeded my expectations! I was kind of expecting them to use the old salt-shaker mold, paint some red eyes on it, and call it a day.

If I were a rich man, I would’ve bought 10 of these to go along with the Razor Crest that I also couldn’t afford!

bac

Reaction score
I have a bunch of these little rugrats coming. 1 to keep carded, rest to scavenge the Crest. Love me some Jawas :)

Two in an EE case.

8 in a separate EE order w/free shipping and no sales tax, which saves me a bunch.

2 more from Amazon just in case they come first for my impatience.

Sooka!

Reaction score
Ordered 10 at BBTS. Might order more depending on a screen count of how many there actually are in episode two taking the Razor Crest apart.

Reactions: bac

bac

Reaction score
Ordered 10 at BBTS. Might order more depending on a screen count of how many there actually are in episode two taking the Razor Crest apart.

Awesome! Please share the screen count when you do it. I have a feeling it's north of 10.