Offworld Jawa - #96

Reaction score
...Disgusting creatures. 😋

Jawas are cool IMO, but it really seems like a wasted slot for a literal background character in the show at this point. Why not make the "I have spoken" guy, or any of the other characters that had way more screen time than the Jawa. I'm sure it was a budget thing with Hasbro.
And yet, they went ahead and cut the plastic skirt from the figure and gave it a soft goods robe.

Reaction score
And yet, they went ahead and cut the plastic skirt from the figure and gave it a soft goods robe.
I'm guessing they had some budget, just not enough for new injection mold tooling. They have a total budget for a wave. Some figures end up costing more than others to make. If one figure costs more they have to take the money away from another to make up for it.

Reaction score
...Disgusting creatures. 😋

Jawas are cool IMO, but it really seems like a wasted slot for a literal background character in the show at this point. Why not make the "I have spoken" guy, or any of the other characters that had way more screen time than the Jawa. I'm sure it was a budget thing with Hasbro.
You might have to eat your hat on that one... ;)

Reaction score
If you can find version 1 for less than $22, get it. Got this one yesterday, and its not even a new fig. Hasbro simply replaced the plastic skirt with the cloth one. The arms on this guy is the same as v1, just with the cloth over. No new guns. the bandolier does look different, but its just not worth $22. And I love the Hasbro 3.75 Jawas - we've gotten so many different sculpts of them over the years, so this felt like a half-hearted attempt by Hasbro

Reaction score
I had EVERY intention of passing on this one... and then Chapter 2 happened.
I had intended to skip it as well, but bought one from the Disney Shop so I could get that lithograph set. Let's just say, after yesterday, I'm really glad I did!

Reaction score
Not since the Red Sox were down three games to none against the Yankees has anyone had a comeback like our boy the Offworld Jawa had in the last three days.

Definitely going to be on the lookout for more. The only problem is that they might not end up being too heavily marked down anytime soon, since we all had the same reaction to Chapter 2.

Reaction score
I saw a white box one for a week at my local store. The chase figure idea is kinda cool (for those that care), but I passed.

While I like the sculpt of v1 (and 2), there is a lack of range with the arms that bugs me.

BBTS has v1 on sale for $11.99 fyi

Last edited:
Reaction score
I loved the episode but not really interested in getting these offworld jawas. I'd love to see a new Sandcrawler for vintage line. Cruill does seem to be a better character to do. And perhaps they are planning him with the little animal he rides as a deluxe or something. "Baby Yoda" and the flying basket is a missed opportunity on a number of levels (figures, stuffed animals, posters, clothing, etc...) this Christmas.

Reaction score
I wonder if Maz Kanata's arms would fit in this guy and if painted would hide under the robe adequately enough.