Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
For Sale I have:

Sketch Cards from the star wars heritage set-
Randy Martinez Gammorean Guard $15
Matt Busch Admiral Ackbar $15

Corners are sharp and colors are vivid on all cards. Shipping is free for domestic, actual for international.
Please PM me if interested.
Best-
Matthew

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am looking for the following if anyone can help me.

Star Wars ADPAC Canadian 1977
C-3PO
Luke repairs C-3PO
Star Wars Menko 1977
Chewbacca, Stormtrooper & ship
C-3PO, Darth Vader, & Death Star

Star Wars
Sugar Free 1977
12 15 22 37 42

Star Wars
Hershey 1980
Reese's Crunchy with tab
Rolos with tab

ESB
Lyons Maid UK 1980
C-3PO
Luke on TaunTaun
Stormtrooper
Boba Fett (drawing)
Chewbacca (drawing)
Lando (drawing)
R2-D2 (drawing)

Thanks.
Eric

Reaction score
Hello, sending my large collection of Star Wars Decipher CCG cards. The set includes approximately 489 commons, 456 uncommon, 377 rares/premium, and 25 Japanese/other. Grand total 1347 cards. Included are rares such as Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, Death Star 2, Flagship Executor. The cards were used by me when I was younger, and some have torn backs and scratched edges. The cards are sold as is - and you can PM me if you want more information. I am not exactly sure how many are common/uncommon/rare - they were best guesses. It has been several years since I have used them - I found them in my closet and would like to get ride of them ASAP.

The whole set shipped (in there plastic binder sleeves) NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE BINDER is $60.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I didn't see a non-SW area in the CCG section, but if anyone is interested, I'm looking to trade 1st edition Star Trek CCG cards, or possibly buy if the price is right. PM me if you have any you're looking to get rid of!

Reaction score
WTB

StarWarsShop.com Holiday Special Cards

Need: #'s 1-7. 10, & 11

Reaction score
#1 is the most hardest to find and pricey.Someone willing to pay US$100 to buy it but no respone yetB)

Reaction score
With Celebration 6 rapidly approaching, I need to generate some funds so I can get all the autographs I want. I have recently got back into collecting the Galaxy series and I still have a few sketch cards to sell, plus a couple of printing plates and a sketchograph. No reasonable offer will be refused, shipping in the US will be free if you buy more than one card (elsewhere it will be heavily discounted). I also have plenty of base card sets from Galaxy 6 & 7 plus etched foil sets and foil sets. Any defects are on the top loaders & my old scanner, not the cards. Shoot me a PM if interested. I don't always get the chance to sign in because I am in the process of moving, so if it takes me a day or so to get back to you, please be patient

Galaxy 6

Commander Gree by Jason Sobol $50; Kit Fisto by Dennis Hart $50; Darth Sion by Tod Allen Smith $30; Mace Windu by Ismail Wamala $10; Qui-Gon Jinn by Chris Henderson $50

"Face of a Raider" by Dave Kinsey cyan printing plate $50

Galaxy 7

Darth Vader by Randy Siplon $20; Luke by Lawrence Reynolds $75; Clone Wars Palpatine by Chris Higgins $50; Jango Fett by Kevin Rienke $150; Wampas by Nicole Falk $50; Boba Fett by Robert Hendrickson $75

"Best Friends Forever" by Jerry Vanderstelt magenta printing plate $150

Clone Wars Padme Sketchograph by Tim Proctor signed by Cat Taber $200

Reaction score
Does anyone still collect older SW cards? I am looking for the following to help finish sets:

Star Wars ADPAC Canadian 1977
C-3PO
Luke repairs C-3PO
Star Wars Menko 1977
Chewbacca, Stormtrooper & ship
C-3PO, Darth Vader, & Death Star
Star Wars Sugar Free 1977
12 15 22 37 42
Star Wars Hershey 1980
Reese's Crunchy with tab
Rolos with tab

Star Wars Sweden 1983
TM Lucas Film 1983 Arr (on front)
208 223

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was glad to help Lynch out in his time of need. It's a win/win.

Lulls are good, as long as they don't last too long. Definitely a cool addition to my Tusken Collection.

Reaction score
And I am grateful for your assistance! Plus I am always willing to help out a fellow collector. The plate was shipped yesterday BTW. Hope you like it!

I was glad to help Lynch out in his time of need. It's a win/win.

Lulls are good, as long as they don't last too long. Definitely a cool addition to my Tusken Collection.

Reaction score
I'm gonna love it! That Print was one of the best Mondo did(In my opinion), so it's really cool to have one of the 4 plates Topps used to make a card of it. I'll be on the look out for the others!

If anyone here has the Yellow, Black or Magenta Plates OR the Blank Back from Topps, let's talk.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who appears on the hard to find #5 of 5 yellow cel card from Rise of the Bounty Hunters? Thanks.

Reaction score
Just putting this out there, since we are all sci-fi fans here . . . in addition to all the Galaxy 6 & 7 stuff I still have available (prices are negotiable, make me some offers!), I have a few base sets for the newly released Fringe Seasons 1 & 2 set by Cryptozoic. 72 cards including checklist, $5 a set. I also have a few of the autos & wardrobe cards available for sale right now - if you have extras from this set, I will gladly trade!.

Auto card A12 (uncommon, Kirk Acevedo)
Wardrobe Card M2 Brandon's Lab Coat
Wardrobe Card M4 Broyles' White Shirt
Wardrobe Card M6 Charlie's Blue Shirt
Wardrobe Card M7 Charlie's Suit
Wardrobe Card M9 Olivia's Suit (worn by Anna Torv, fellas)
Wardrobe Card M11 Peter's Gray Shirt (worn by Joshua Jackson ladies)
Wardrobe Card M13 Rachel's Corduroy Pants

I will post scans if anyone wants to see these.

Reaction score

I am now accepting offers on my remaining Star Wars Galaxy 7 return cards. All offers will be considered. Message me if you are interested :)

Reaction score
Hi I may be interested. Could I see some scans? How much do youy want for the Wardrobe and Autos?

Liam
Of course I can - just took me a while to get them scanned because I am in the process of moving. Prices are always negotiable.

Kirk Acevedo auto $24.99
M2: $9.99

M4: $14.99

M6: $14.99

M7: $14.99 (botched the scan)

M11: $24.99

M13: $24.99

M13 $9.99

I also pulled extras of a few of the insert subsets. $3 a piece. Blue "Our Universe": #2 Peter, #4 Broyles, #5 Charlie, #7 Mitchell Loeb, #9 The Observers. Red "Over There": #1 Olivia, #3 Walter, #5 Charlie, #7 Fringe Division, #9 The Plot.

Pretty cool cards overall, especially if you are a fan. PM me if you are interested, just be patient if it takes me a few days to respond. Moving is very time-consuming!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm trying to complete the Upper Deck Avengers Assemble set and need just a few more cards. If anyone happens to have been collecting it and has extras available please PM me. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm still looking for the Star Wars Shop Holiday Special card #1. My standing offer for one is $100. Let me know if you have this card and would like to take advantage of my offer. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have still got at home some of these cards which were (as far as my memory goes: they date back to ca. 1979) accompanied by some chewing gum hard to chew as a plywood block, and just as tasty. They were sold in small stores in Mexico. Does anybody have an idea as to the generic name of the set, provided that there was an U.S. original and these were only translated? Any idea of how much could they be worth now?

On the back they had some bits of images, which you could then assemble into poster-like bigger images by joining more cards together. As you can notice, Princess Leia's name was incorrectly shown as Lia ; )

Sorry about the fact that the picture I took is sepia-tinted. The photo was originally meant for other use.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, actually. As a kid I only got around seven or eight. I didn't even buy them myself; got them as gift from cousins who knew I was deep into SW when I was around 8 or 9 years old. Most of them are in decent shape, just as the ones you see on the photograph. I've got some more from the Superman film.

Last edited:
Reaction score
looking for the entire set of CVI force united trading cards (9). pm me if u can help

Reaction score
What's a fair price for a Bulloch auto and a half sketch of obi wan Star Wars style from lords Mesa ??

btw I am looking to sell mine. Those are the 2 I pulled from my box.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Jim,

I realize that this is a long shot since the post I'm replying to is quite old; however, I wanted to give it a shot anyway.

While looking for info on the SW Galactic Files set, I ran into your post regarding the Galaxy Set 6 you had, at least at the time, for sale. Is this by any miracle still available? I think it is a great deal (or was) and this is the set I'm currently missing.

Please let me know either way. Thank you in advance for any info you can share.

Ricky

Reaction score
Galaxy 6 Base 120 card set - 5.00

Extra Silver foils 4 thru 10 - 5.00

2 Bronze foil Number 4 - 3.00

Etched Foil - Numbers 2, 4 and 6 - 3.00

Or you can buy all for 10 bucks

Thanks,
Jim

Hey Jim,

I realize that this is a long shot since the post I'm replying to is quite old; however, I wanted to give it a shot anyway.

While looking for info on the SW Galactic Files set, I ran into your post regarding the Galaxy Set 6 you had, at least at the time, for sale. Is this by any miracle still available? I think it is a great deal (or was) and this is the set I'm currently missing.

Please let me know either way. Thank you in advance for any info you can share.

Ricky