Official Trading Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
WANT TO BUY, Saelt Marae (Yak Face) cards, especially 1/1s

Let me know if you have any for sale :D

Reaction score
Hello! Just joining this forum, but we have quite a few Charlie Cody AP cards from every set he's been in, as he's been hoarding them all to himself, haha. These are a few examples of his work, and he is also a open to commissions and trades for collectables or blanks. Feel free to message me with any questions, we also have more detailed posts over on blowout forums, or you can always contact us via his website, charliecodyart.com.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hello! Just joining this forum, but we have quite a few Charlie Cody AP cards from every set he's been in, as he's been hoarding them all to himself, haha. These are a few examples of his work, and he is also a open to commissions and trades for collectables or blanks. Feel free to message me with any questions, we also have more detailed posts over on blowout forums, or you can always contact us via his website, charliecodyart.com. Thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Bump... trying to move some cards.
I recently came into too many insert cards from TOPPS The Last Jedi series 2...

Full sets of...
First Order 1-10___5 sets available
The Resistance 1-10 ___10 sets available
Canto Bight 1-10 ___1 set available and few singles
Items & Artifacts 1-20___10 sets available
Ship & Vehicles 1,3,5,6,8,10 just singles

PM if interested to make an offer.

I'll be looking for the base set 1-100 for trades.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Looking for a couple Topps A New Hope Black and White cards to fill out a run- I need:

#135 Gold Leader Jon Dutch Vander Red Parallel or Metal Parallel, and the Angus Macinnes Autograph Purple Parallel or Red Parallel.

I would also be interested any any other unique cards featuring Gold Leader- sketches, printing plates, autos, blank backs, etc

Reaction score
Selling these! Sorry for photos being sideways. PM Me if interested
Shipping not included in price

Reaction score
Chasing some parallels, have stuff for trade or will consider buying

Star Wars 40th
#24 - need gold/purple
#39 - need purple
#51 - need gold
#68 - need gold/purple
#80 - need purple
#95 - need gold/purple

*if anyone has any red parallels 1/1, i could be tempted ;)

Star Wars Journey to the Force Awakens
*looking for Hoth #.../150 Gold #../50 Holo #..25 FOR BELOW CARDS

#10 The Clone Wars begin
#18 Duel in the senate
#19 Rise of Darth Vader
#27 Creature Cantina
#42 Han says good-bye
#45 The Rebels are found
#56 The freezing process
#102 The Star Destroyer

Star Wars Journey to the Last Jedi
#45 Han Solo's old trick - need orange/gold
#56 Back to Mandalore - need orange
#71 Invasion of the First order - need gold
#82 Finn Steps Up - need orange/gold
#109 The Millennium Falcon Flees - need gold

PRINTING PLATES
Im always interested in Printing plates,
will trade in your favor

Reaction score
I am trying to complete the 40th Anniversary base set and need around 45 cards to complete. I have over 100 doubles.

I'm very late to the game on this one, but if anyone's up for trading let me know.
I also have doubles from multiple other lines (Galactic Files 1 and 2, TFA, TLJ, Galaxies, just to name a few).

Of course I can provide a needs/doubles list if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Jim

Reaction score
I will compile a list, thanks.

Are there any doubles you need? I have doubles from more sets than I stated in earlier post.

Reaction score
I am getting desperate, so I am hoping someone here can help me out. Over the past few years I have completed series 1-7 of Topps Star Wars Galaxy, except for a few random Series 6 base set cards. I am looking for Series 6 cards #8, 18, 23, 25, 26, 75, 85, 86, 94, 96, 98, 102, 104, 105, 111, 116, and 118.

If anyone has these cards available, I will happily pay for them.

Reaction score
LF: 40th Anniversary Gold Auto's
1. Bai Ling (Bana Brent)
2. Blakiston (Mon Mothma)
3. Garrick Hagon (Darklighter)
4. Kipsang Rotich (Nieb Nunb)
5. Matthew Wood (Grievous)
6. Hamill (The fella with the sword)
PM me! I will buy for cash or trade for some base auto's/Cel dupes that I have, with or without cash.

Reaction score
I'm looking for this magenta printing plate for base card #98 (Rey & Finn Rescued) from The Force Awakens series 2 (and also the Yellow one). Any help in locating would be fantastic. Thanks!

Reaction score
Does anyone have the gold card version of base card RO-33, General Romodi, from Galactic Files they would be willing to sell me or trade to me? Please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All are new in protective cases and come from a smoke/pet free environment. Shipping will be actual cost based on your location (via USPS)

For Sale:

Stars Wars Topps TFA Warwick Davis (Wollivan) Autograph card serial numbered #14/25! - $90.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Warwick Davis (Wicket) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #13/15! - $120.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) Autograph card Gold serial numbered #06/50! - $65.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Alan Harris (Bossk) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #15/25! - $80.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Billy Dee Williams (Lando) Autograph card gold serial numbered #44/50! - $175.00 obo

Let me know what you would like to get, thanks for looking!

Reaction score
All are new in protective cases and come from a smoke/pet free environment. Shipping will be actual cost based on your location (via USPS)

For Sale:

Stars Wars Topps TFA Warwick Davis (Wollivan) Autograph card serial numbered #14/25! - $90.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Warwick Davis (Wicket) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #13/15! - $120.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) Autograph card Gold serial numbered #06/50! - $65.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Alan Harris (Bossk) Autograph card Silver serial numbered #15/25! - $80.00 obo
Star Wars Topps High Tek Billy Dee Williams (Lando) Autograph card gold serial numbered #44/50! - $175.00 obo

Bump! Anyone interested in any, or all, of these...shoot me a PM. I would like to give them a new home.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking to purchase the below wrappers from the vintage topps line:

Empire wax packs (red,yellow and blue - 4 of each)
ANH wax packs (4 of each series wrapper - 20 in total)

Thanks

Lee

Reaction score
I know this is wrong thread but hope it gets seen more. If anyone is looking for unopened packs of ROTJ cards original from 1983. There is a peddlers mall in Winchester Ky. that has almost a full box of them. I was shocked to see them in a booth. The booth is in the first aisle to the right after coming in front door. It's like 3rd booth. Also them had several non-sports unopened boxes . Everything from Gremlins to Andy Gibb cards. Indiana Jones to Charlie's angels . So just wanted to post this for those of you looking for that hard to find original wax packs. Hope it helps someone.

Reaction score

For Sale:

Bump! Make me an offer on any one card, or all of them. LMK, thanks!

Reaction score
WTS I have a handful of cards i want to to sell but not sure if i am doing this correctly. I do not know what sets these are from. I know some are from little debbie snacks, and some from a Lego movie. I have also included stickers from Ep1.
All the cards are in good condition. The ROTJ card game the cards are still wrapped in plastic wrap it's just the perforeted top opened up on me. All the cards are there on the Ewok games. I want 22.00 nothing for shipping. Both of those sets pictured there are roughly 60 cards apiece of each set.

Reaction score
Been a while but good to be back on RS. I am trying to finish my 1996 Finest Refractor Chase cards set. The ones with the refractor front and golden colored character and card # on the back. I need 11 cards and have 20 for trade. If interested PM me and I can provide pics. BTW I just opened 7 boxes of these so all of my extras are straight from packs to ultra pro sleeves, toploaders, and team bags. And if you need a base set or the insert sets lmk.

Reaction score
Looking for ALL Parallels for a subset of Journey to RISE OF SKYWALKER cards

Hi everyone.

Im trying to complete a specialized set of JOURNEY TO RISE OF SKYWALKER cards.

I anyone has any of these six cards in PARALLEL COLORS (not base BLUE), then I'd trade-for and/or buy them generously:

________________________________________________1/1 Target
________________________________GRN SLV BLK ORA RED RED XTR
#12 A Home on Tatooine _________[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
#21 Seeking the Jedi Master ____[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
#34 Rey Waiting for her Parents_[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
#81 Lessons for Rey_____________[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
#89 The Great Ruse of Skywalker_[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
#92 Rey at the Ready____________[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Im looking for REDs too, either/or the 1/1 reds, or just the TARGET pack (unlimited) versions.

XTR means anything Extra, - like Topps preview cards, PrintingPlates, or any specialized version of this card.

If you're trying to complete a set, I have extras of all the others, including patches, numbered versions (orange/black), and one extra auto to let go (CECEP ARIF RAHMAN as KROKIND SHAND)

Thanks, and MTFBWY

-Clone Wolf

(edit) P.S. If we do agree on a TRADE, I'll send FIRST, and also include a return SASE. -CW

Last edited: