Official Titanium, AF, & MM Sale & Trade Thread

Reaction score
Can anyone hook me up with the latest Blind Bag vehicles? I'm looking for Krennic's Shuttle, Imperial Shuttle, and the clean Hovertank.

Reaction score
I'm looking fro 12 Hasbro TIEs (regular ones, not FO), and 6-12 Hasbro TIE bombers. I'd prefer to just purchase them via paypal or whatever method.

Reaction score
I have a Rare Epic Dark Apprentice B-Wing that I would like to trade 1 for 1 for a Rare Epic Dark Force Rising Scimitar Assault Bomber. PM if interested

Reaction score
looking for Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jade Micro Machines figures in good condition (preferably both at once). shoot me a PM, thanks

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I tried a few Facebook groups but so far no luck. I'm looking to complete my Action Fleet collection. All I need are Battle Packs 13-18. Ebay has quite a few listings, but a lot of them are buy it now and pretty high priced. I'm looking for the battle packs with the extra figure variant only. I'm looking to keep the packs boxed, so please be in good condition. Looking for the following:

#13: 7 figures
#14: 8 figures
#15: 8 figures
#16: 5 figures (Lars Family Speeder)
#17: 6 figures (Speeder Bike)
#18: 7 figures

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hey Captains, does anyone have any loose Series Alpha ships available? I am trying to complete my OT collection, and I am missing two: B-Wing and Y-Wing. I don't need stands or the large AF ships, just the two small concepts. I am willing to trade or buy them as well.

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just wondering if anyone can help out a Canadian collector?

I am looking for one of the Best Buy Star Wars Hot Wheels 11 packs. Unfortunately Best Buy Canada doesn't sell them, and Best Buy US won't ship outside the US.

So I thought I would ask on here and see if anyone could help me out.

Thanks

Reaction score
looking for any of the OT Vehicle and Figure Collections in package. PM me if you have any, thanks!

Reaction score
Hello Captains,

I am getting ready for a big move and after serious consideration have decided to part with most of my Action Fleet and MM collection. I thought this group would be the best place to offer them up for sale first. I'll start with the action fleets, and I'll post the MM playsets once I have a chance to get some photos, etc.

All ships and figures are out-of-box unless otherwise specified. Here are the photos I have: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yAJrEHs87UW6kCtXH-Ghc36LiNofrO8G

I am open to all offers - reply here or DM me!

I have the following Action Fleets for sale:
- Alpha Series Imperial Lambda Shuttle
- AT-AT
- Boba Fett's Slave 1
- Cloud Car
- Jabba's Sail Barge
- Rancor
- Rebel Blockade Runner
- Snowspeeder
- T-16 Skyhopper
- TIE Bomber
- TIE Interceptor (Dark Blue)
- TIE Interceptor (Light Blue)
- Virago
- X-Wing (Red Five)
- Y-Wing (Gold Leader)

Electronic Action Fleets:
- Electronic AT-AT (Kaybee Toys Exclusive)
- Flight Controller Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

Playsets:
- Death Star Transforming Playset
- Hoth Rebel Base Transforming Playset

In Box:
- X-Wing (Red Two)
- TIE Fighter

I have some of the Battle Packs as well (all loose) if folks are looking for those. I will post a list once I have it compiled.

Happy collecting, and MTFBWY!

Reaction score
As per forum rules you need to post a price for each item you are selling
There's the rub - I am not entirely sure how to price them. Do you have a recommendation for a price guide I could check to determine a fair market value? eBay is an unreliable guide at best, and my usual source (Collector-actionfigures.com) has sparse or non-existent prices for each item.

Reaction score
Hey man. Glad to see you made it here.

I'd check ebay's SOLD auctions and estimate from there. Loose is less obviously. And you may prefer to sell in bulk. But adding "from a smoke-free home" or "pet-free" can help. I'd also add how you displayed, played, or stored them. Direct sunlight can tarnish the plastic, and if they are played with, then that makes them less desirable.

Reaction score
Greetings......after many years since I stopped collecting the Titanium Diecast line I have just completed inventory. I have all vehicles/ships with many dupes (that potentially could be traded) save one......the
AT-ST Wave 3 (2008). The one with Baron Fel, Hot Dog, Mace and Royal Cruiser. If anyone has this for trade or sale please reply......

Reaction score
FS - Loose Galoob Action Fleets and Playsets (1990s)

Hello Captains,

I am getting ready for a big move and after serious consideration have decided to part with most of my Action Fleet and MM collection. I thought this group would be the best place to offer them up for sale first. I'll start with the action fleets, and I'll post the MM playsets once I have a chance to get some photos, etc.

All ships and figures are out-of-box unless otherwise specified. Here are the photos I have: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yAJrEHs87UW6kCtXH-Ghc36LiNofrO8G

I am open to all offers - reply here or DM me!

I have the following Action Fleets for sale:
- Alpha Series Imperial Lambda Shuttle
- AT-AT
- Boba Fett's Slave 1
- Cloud Car
- Jabba's Sail Barge
- Rancor
- Rebel Blockade Runner
- Snowspeeder
- T-16 Skyhopper
- TIE Bomber
- TIE Interceptor (Dark Blue)
- TIE Interceptor (Light Blue)
- Virago
- X-Wing (Red Five)
- Y-Wing (Gold Leader)

Electronic Action Fleets:
- Electronic AT-AT (Kaybee Toys Exclusive)
- Flight Controller Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

Playsets:
- Death Star Transforming Playset
- Hoth Rebel Base Transforming Playset

In Box:
- X-Wing (Red Two)
- TIE Fighter

I have some of the Battle Packs as well (all loose) if folks are looking for those. I will post a list once I have it compiled.

Happy collecting, and MTFBWY!
Hello all,

I've updated the listing with prices. For some additional details, all items have some play wear, and they were displayed on shelves (but not in direct sunlight). Here's a table of prices:

Item
Year
Price
Status
Notes
AT-AT1995$15.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
Boba Fett’s Slave 11996$22.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
Cloud Car1997$18.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
Electronic AT-AT1997$30.00AvailableKaybee Toys exclusive, Fully armed and operational (AA batteries not included)
Imperial Shuttle - Alpha Series1996$16.00AvailableMissing blueprints; play wear; smoke-free home
Jabba’s Sail Barge1998$30.00AvailableMissing R2-D2 with drinks; Play wear
Rancor1996$19.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
Rebel Blockade Runner1997$25.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
Snowspeeder1995$17.00AvaliablePlay wear; smoke-free home
T-16 Skyhopper1997$22.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
TIE Bomber1997$21.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
TIE Fighter1996$30.00AvailableNIB; smoke-free home
TIE Interceptor (dark blue)1996$24.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
TIE Interceptor (light blue)1996$17.00AvailableMissing "George Lucas" pilot - replaced with a stand-in; play wear; smoke-free home
Virago1997$13.00AvailablePlay wear; smoke-free home
X-Wing1995$10.00AvailablePlay wear; Broken cannon - extra piece
X-Wing (Red Two)$30.00SOLDNIB; smoke-free home
Y-Wing1995$21.00AvailablePlay wear; Tall canopy
Death Star Playset1996$35.00AvailableDarth Vader missing helmet; one broken peg, missing 1 dart; smoke-free home; play wear
Hoth Playset1996$22.00AvailablePlay wear; complete; smoke free home

Photos can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yAJrEHs87UW6kCtXH-Ghc36LiNofrO8G

I welcome all offers. Will price at $380 for anyone interested in buying it all as a lot (and I'd throw in the Battle Packs I have, too).

Cheers,

ChewBobcca

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for 9 titanium stands. I need them for the following:

Red 3 X-wing (Galoob)
Reds 1-5 X-wing (movable wings)
Green Y-wing
Red Y-wing (battle damage, paint job same as Action Fleet Y-wing)
Gold Leader Y-wing

Doesn't have to be the exact stands that go to those ships. Just listing the ships so you can get an idea. I just need the stands to fit pretty securely.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for 9 titanium stands. I need them for the following:

Red 3 X-wing (Galoob)
Reds 1-5 X-wing (movable wings)
Green Y-wing
Red Y-wing (battle damage, paint job same as Action Fleet Y-wing)
Gold Leader Y-wing

Doesn't have to be the exact stands that go to those ships. Just listing the ships so you can get an idea. I just need the stands to fit pretty securely.

Thanks!
Just posting a follow up, I found more stands. I finally went through the rest of my stuff after the move and found some packed away.