Official Titanium, AF, & MM Sale & Trade Thread

Reaction score
Anyone willing to sell all the way to Mexico, just wondering shipping costs and everything?

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an Action Fleet Alpha X-wing (Biggs), the one with the white bands on the engines. I just want the X-wing, I don't care about the concept X-wing or figures. Just as long as the X-wing is in good condition.

Thanks.

Reaction score
A friend of mine, who is not member here, is interested in acquiring an Action Fleet Aliens APC Carrier at a reasonable price (not ebay scalper price) shipped to EU. It can be loose, but to have the figures and stand. If you have any for sale PM me please. You can deal with me, since I have trade feedback from year 2001 on the collecting forums. Thanks.

Reaction score
Also looking for an AF Imperial Officer figure. The one from the Classic Duels TIE Interceptor vs. Falcon set, the officer with the briefcase. Thanks.

Reaction score
I know this might be a tough find, but I'm looking for the 4-Lom and Bossk mini-heads by Galoob. I prefer them loose, just to keep the cost down, but any leads would be appreciated.

Reaction score
I bought a TFA star destroyer exclusive playset with extra figures/ship from Walmart for $26. I would be willing to get another for you if you want to pay the shipping cost on top of it?

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare Micro Machines Rey and Finn? ebay prices are ridiculous for these.

Reaction score
Looking for the old R2D2 Titanium fig that has him melting a battle droid

Reaction score
Hi guys, updating my wish list :

- The exclusive A-Wing from K-Mart
- TFA DX-06 pack : Battle for Jakku (FO Stormtrooper, FO TIE Fighter, Imp Star Destroyer (battle damaged), Kylo Ren, Millennium Falcon (gold), Res X-Wing, Rey's Speeder)
- TFA DX-07 pack : Space Pursuit (FO Stromtrooper officer, FO Transporter, Han Solo, Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, Millennium Falcon, Quadjumper, Res Transport (gold))
- Kylo Ren Playset
- Kylo Ren Playcase
- TFA Blind bags : Series 3 complete
- TFA Blind bags : Series 4 complete
- TFA Blind bags : Series 5 complete

I'm in France, so I doubt I'll ever see half of these in shops. Any of you US scummers able to help ? I'm of course willing to pay cost + shipping + extra for your troubles :)

Reaction score
WTB: Episode I micro machine playset of Royal Starship Repair. MIB/MLC either or. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello all! Finally got my account certified today. Started collecting the Titanium Series ships around December of last year. Been buying them for my daughter and ai to play with, not as show pieces. Here's what I'm currently looking for:

Outrider
Royal Guard Interceptor
AT-OT
Gold Leader Y Wing

PayPal is ready to go, I will pay fair, reasonable prices; just please no eBay Scalper prices. Thanks!

Reaction score
Decided to go to collecting LEGOs instead (so I will trade if you have LEGO Star Wars/Pirates/Castle)
Liquidating my whole Action Fleet Collection. First will be BOXED items, then I'll list my Loose.

BOXED:
AT-TE
Naboo Star Fighter
Trade Federation MTT
Republic Cruiser
Trade Federation Droid Fighter
Electronic Trade Federation Tank
Mars' Guo's Podracer
Flash Speeder
Electronic Fambaa
Mos Espa Market
Pod Racer Hanger Bay
Mini Scenes 1-8
Watto's Deal x2
Sith Pursuit x2
Battle packs
#3 Aliens & Creatures (bantha)
#7 Droid Escape (Escape Pod)
#10 Mos Eisley Spaceport (Ronto)
#11 Cantina Encounter (Landspeeder)
#12 Cantina Smugglers & Spies (Signed by one of the Action Fleet Designers)
#18 Rebel Troops

Starship Toopers AF
Brain Bug Battle Pack
Retrieval Ship-With box/opened, box in pretty bad shape
Plasma Bug-With box/opened, box in pretty bad shape
Hopper Bug-With box/opened, box in pretty bad shape

Loose AF-
Pretty much all of them except
Series alphas
Trade Federation Droid Control Ship
E-Wing
Royal Starship

Let me know if interested and I can zip off prices/or if you want to trade, i'd rather trade first for LEGOs than sell outright, that's why no prices are listed.

Reaction score
Decided to go to collecting LEGOs instead (so I will trade if you have LEGO Star Wars/Pirates/Castle)
Liquidating my whole Action Fleet Collection. First will be BOXED items, then I'll list my Loose.

BOXED:
AT-TE
Naboo Star Fighter
Trade Federation MTT
Republic Cruiser
Mars' Guo's Podracer
Flash Speeder
Electronic Fambaa
Mos Espa Market
Pod Racer Hanger Bay
Mini Scenes 1-8
Watto's Deal x2
Sith Pursuit x2
Battle packs
#18 Rebel Troops

Starship Toopers AF
Brain Bug Battle Pack

Loose AF-
Series alphas
E-Wing
Royal Starship

Let me know if interested and I can zip off prices/or if you want to trade, i'd rather trade first for LEGOs than sell outright, that's why no prices are listed.
If you have the TIE Defender, a friend of mine might be interested depending on price

Reaction score

BOXED:
AT-TE
Naboo Star Fighter
Trade Federation MTT
Republic Cruiser
Mars' Guo's Podracer
Flash Speeder
Electronic Fambaa
Mos Espa Market
Pod Racer Hanger Bay
Mini Scenes 1-8
Watto's Deal x2
Sith Pursuit x2
Battle packs
#18 Rebel Troops

Starship Toopers AF
Brain Bug Battle Pack

Loose AF-
Series alphas
E-Wing
Royal Starship

If you have the TIE Defender, a friend of mine might be interested depending on price

Reaction score
I do have a TIE Defender, it is loose/complete. No box. I'd have to look at going rates for them, (It is my favorite piece so I might have sentimental inflation, to which I take no offense if my offer gets laughed at/rejected, but I try and be fair)

Reaction score
Ponda, do you have Biggs' X-wing? I'm specifically looking for the version with the white bands on the engine, I have a planned custom for it.

Reaction score
I do have a TIE Defender, it is loose/complete. No box. I'd have to look at going rates for them, (It is my favorite piece so I might have sentimental inflation, to which I take no offense if my offer gets laughed at/rejected, but I try and be fair)
You can get one of these 2 answers from my friend: yes or no, so check it out and let us know please. :)

Reaction score
FT:
I would like to trade a Micro Machines Series 4 Grummgar for a Series 4 Jabba. Any takers? DM please.

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm looking for the Galoob Xray Fleet Snowspeeder, in or out of the package. If you have one, please message me!

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I'm looking to complete my Action Fleet Series Alpha collection. I'm looking for the Cloud Car, B-Wing, and Y-wing. If you happen to have any you can hook me up with please send a PM. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I'm looking to complete my Action Fleet Series Alpha collection. I'm looking for the Cloud Car, B-Wing, and Y-wing. If you happen to have any you can hook me up with please send a PM. Thanks!
boxed or loose?

Reaction score
Guys, I am looking to complete my CIB Micro Machines collection. The missing bits are the usual ones:

CIB blisters:
- Epic Collection IV
- Epic Collection V
- Epic Collection VI
- Episode Collection XIII (Naboo Royal Guards)
- Classic Characters 2 (Vader WITH Lightsaber); only new "striped" design

CIB Playsets:
- Theed Palace Assault
- various podracing tracks (Beggards Canyon, Arch Canyon, Boonta Eve)

Loose, but complete figure sets wanted:
- Ewoks
- Imperial Pilots
- Imperial Scout Troopers
- Endor Rebel Strike Team
- Bounty Hunters

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Looking to trade a HW Yoda's Starfighter and Jabba's Sail Barge (MIP) for an Inquisitor's TIE and ARC-170. Please PM me if you're interested. Cheers.

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare white pilot from the Rogue 2 Snowspeeder they would like to part with? A fellow collector and friend made me a custom Dagger Squadron B-wing so I need (want) a pilot in the white jumpsuit as the figure Palso Thern (sp?) was in a white jumpsuit.

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare white pilot from the Rogue 2 Snowspeeder they would like to part with? A fellow collector and friend made me a custom Dagger Squadron B-wing so I need (want) a pilot in the white jumpsuit as the figure Palso Thern (sp?) was in a white jumpsuit.
Netrem Pollard rather, my mistake.

Reaction score
FS or FT

Jabba, Wicket, Salicious Crumb and AT-AT Driver mini heads, all in the original sealed bag
Jedi Braid carded with holographic Royal Starship
K-Mart exclusive A-Wing (loose, not in bag)

looking for (All loose, i dont do MIB) 2-1B, Duros or Snowtrooper mini heads, Rebel Fleet Troopers figure pack, Endor Troopers, Biker Scouts, Battle Droids. or any of the new Series 6 Blind bag exclusives (y-wing, x-wing, imeprial shuttle,krennics, shuttle, mandalorian fighter, tie striker, hover tank).

PM me if interested in a trade

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm on the search for an R2 unit for Porkin's X-Wing (Red 6 Action Fleet). I think it's a grayish color from what I've seen. Please PM me if you have any leads. Thank you!!!

Reaction score
Hi all! Looking to round out my Micro Machines squadrons, and build some new ones, too. I'm only looking for the newer Hasbro pieces, as the Galoob ones don't quite fit in.

WTB:
-Hasbro Micro Machines K-Mart exclusive A-wings
-Hasbro MM TIE bombers
-Hasbro MM TIE Interceptors
-Hasbro MM TIE fighters (Imperial only, no FO)

I would prefer to purchase, but could trade too. The A-wings are my highest priority, but I also realize they'll be the hardest to come by, so I'm happy to pick up any TIEs people are willing to part with. Can always use more of them. The rebel scum need to be outnumbered!

FT:
-3 Hasbro MM Tantive IV
-3 Hasbro MM Force Awakens Millennium Falcon (the square dish)
-3 Hasbro MM Gold Tydirium
-2 Hasbro MM Obi-wan Eta 2
-2 Hasbro MM TIE Advanced
-1 Hasbro MM Vulture droid

And also a plethora of minifigs. Multiple ROTJ Lukes and Vaders; a Prequel Obi-wan, Grevious; and a pile of Rebel Pilot Lukes and Imperial Pilots.

Reaction score
Is anyone Interested In the Walmart exclusive Titanium packs that had a raw metal ship/vehicle? I have a complete set of 4, and would like to sell them. Let me know If Interested.

Reaction score
I have to trade
Jabba, Wicket, Salicious Crumb and AT-AT Driver mini heads in sealed bags, Wampa and Weequay loose (With Figures) mini Heads
Australian Jedi Braid with Holographic Royal Starship MIP
Australia VHS Limited Edition Bronze MM, Tie Fighter and Star Destroyer, each in bag with Cert of authenticity
All 3 Rogue One deluxe packs MIP

looking for (all loose is great)
Snowtrooper Mini Head
4-Lom Mini Head
C-3PO Mini Head
X-Wing Pilot Mini Head
Battle Droid Figure Pack
Endor Trooper Figure Pack
Bike Scout Figure Pack

PM if interested

Reaction score
Looking to buy Hot wheels Arc-170 and Khetanna (Jabbas sail barge). Loose or carded is fine. Pm me if you have either.

Reaction score
Does anybody have a spare Krennic Shuttle with wings deployed, from the SW series 6 blind bags? I know chances are slim, but just thought I'd check :)

Reaction score

Looking to Trade these sets for a complete set of the exclusive ships of the Series 6 BB micro machines. these 6 packs for 7 ships.

PM if interested

Reaction score
I bought a HW ARC 170, still MOC - I'm willing to trade it for a Fenn Rau figure.

Reaction score
Lol - a character from Rebels, for some reason he wasn't available on Amazon like the rest of wave 4 from the basic RO line.