Official Pix: Ian McDiarmid & Hayden Christensen Private Signing Announced!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Once again, we are very proud to be conducting private signings with both Ian McDiarmid & Hayden Christensen for our amazing customers! Orders are live RIGHT NOW and will be taken through Monday, August 26th. All Send-In items must arrive by Friday, August 30th. Head to www.OfficialPix.com now to make your selections!

Reaction score
This is so awesome!! Now, when you say a small action figure, are we talking about carded 3.75 figures or 6" figures or something different? God I am so excited!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is so awesome!! Now, when you say a small action figure, are we talking about carded 3.75 figures or 6" figures or something different? God I am so excited!!
3.75" & 6" fall under the small action figure category. Anything larger would go in the other tier.

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on here, but I saw the Hayden signing in my email & I am contemplating it. Here's my question - would you put HC on a "complete" Darth Vader picture? I have my 16x20 with several autographs already. I know it is a matter of opinion & I am leaning towards a yes, but I wanted some outside voices (you know, not the ones in my head). Thanks gents!

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on here, but I saw the Hayden signing in my email & I am contemplating it. Here's my question - would you put HC on a "complete" Darth Vader picture? I have my 16x20 with several autographs already. I know it is a matter of opinion & I am leaning towards a yes, but I wanted some outside voices (you know, not the ones in my head). Thanks gents!
I say, do it. He wore the Vader suit in Ep. III, so he definitely qualifies for it. I consider him part of the Vader legacy.

Reaction score
Just who I was waiting for... Hayden.... he has been a hole in my collection for a looooong time.
And I just could not trust some of the things I found and they rarely pop up here. So I will gladly pay the price here knowing the source.
Thanks for making this happen.

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree with Antman more...he’s a much a part of the Vader legacy as Prowse, Diamond or Jones.
I say, do it. He wore the Vader suit in Ep. III, so he definitely qualifies for it. I consider him part of the Vader legacy.

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree with Antman more...he’s a much a part of the Vader legacy as Prowse, Diamond or Jones.
This was my instinct as well. Just needed a little reassurance before I put him on my Vader piece. I still need to try JEJ again with it too ... last time it got bounced back because he wasn't around.

Thanks gents! I can always count on the RS community @

Reaction score
Great signing :)

I myself think Hayden was the best actor in ROTS. He is definitely.part of the Vader legacy.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just curious . . . I have not yet received my Hayden piece back, is anyone else still waiting?
Everyone is still waiting. We are playing catch up on a few signings that were postponed earlier in the year. Tomorrow, a bunch of orders are shipping for signings that took place prior to our Hayden & Ian signings. We'll be focusing on the Hayden & Ian orders next.

We've mentioned this via email blast, on Facebook & Instagram and on the front page of our website.

Reaction score
Everyone is still waiting. We are playing catch up on a few signings that were postponed earlier in the year. Tomorrow, a bunch of orders are shipping for signings that took place prior to our Hayden & Ian signings. We'll be focusing on the Hayden & Ian orders next.

We've mentioned this via email blast, on Facebook & Instagram and on the front page of our website.
Okay Chris - didn't want to bug you again! I didn't get the email blast and I do not use social media of any sort (job-related prohibition) so I did not see that.