Official Pix Exclusive Mark Hamill POP! Icons Funko

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1576534273761.png

The wait is over! On Wednesday, December 18th at 10:00am (Eastern), we'll be launching our two exclusive Mark Hamill Funko for sale. This will include a small amount of the Limited Edition #27 Mark Hamill (white shirt variant) and the #28 Mark Hamill as The Joker. We may also have just a few of the all-purple variant version of The Joker! These will all be available first come, first served. We will also have plastic Funko protectors as an optional add-on for each one. Products will not be live until the date & time mentioned above. Once live, click here to access the order pages.

Reaction score
I grabbed the white shirt one. Already have the black shirt and regular Joker ones. The all purple one is out of my price range and honestly, the all-purple destroys the excitement of the the actual Joker clothes.

Reaction score
My white shirt version arrived safely. This will pair nicely with the black shirt one. Thanks, OP.

Reaction score
No tracking number, only a generic " Shipped" email. It arrived in 2-3 days of that email.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As I'm sure you guys can imagine, we got his really hard with a ton of orders for these, so it's just taking a little longer than normal to get them all shipped.