Official Pix: Autograph Store Update

Reaction score
Well apparently someone wanted them, they were out of stock before I even got the email.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sold out in 4 minutes. There are 1 or 2 stragglers that are likely going to abandon their carts, so a few more may pop up here. If you are trying to get one, keep refreshing.

Reaction score
Well, I was taking a nap, woke up at 4:59, saw the Facebook announcement, decided to check out how the sales went, saw that it sold out in three minutes...then refreshed a couple of times, and it popped back up around 4:15. And so I bought one. I honestly wasn't planning to do it, and maybe I was groggy from just waking up, but now I'm actually glad I did...I love that shot, and the heck with it. I'll sell some stuff from another collection of mine to pay for it. So now, despite all my talk yesterday, I've got my first OPix shielded Ford.

There go any other send-ins for the time being, though. This one will have to hold me, until every cent is paid off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I was taking a nap, woke up at 4:59, saw the Facebook announcement, decided to check out how the sales went, saw that it sold out in three minutes...then refreshed a couple of times, and it popped back up around 4:15. And so I bought one. I honestly wasn't planning to do it, and maybe I was groggy from just waking up, but now I'm actually glad I did...I love that shot, and the heck with it. I'll sell some stuff from another collection of mine to pay for it. So now, despite all my talk yesterday, I've got my first OPix shielded Ford.

There go any other send-ins for the time being, though. This one will have to hold me, until every cent is paid off.
Congrats man! I'd like one but I've been buying like crazy lately and it's tim t cool down. I can't wait to see pics!

Reaction score

Congrats Greg! It's hard to pass up an opportunity on an OPX Ford. Glad you were able to get one!

Reaction score
Thanks, man! After my initial hesitation, I'm now very happy to have one. I'm already gathering stuff for my "pay off part of the balance" sale. :)

Reaction score
Just curious, does anyone know what all photos from Empire that Harrison has signed for with OPX? I thought I remember seeing a thread once before of signed Ford OPX photos. I will have to look back through to see if I can find it.

Reaction score
Wow, that is a great shot! Were any of these 11x14 or were they all 8x10?
If i recall correctly the shot with Han leaning in the doorway was also available in 11x14, the rest just 8x10.
I know you only collect ESB 11x14's, so that would be one to hunt for!

I love the Hoth raised blaster shot, easily my favourite! I already had that shot up with my MR Han ESB Blaster, unsigned, so when OPX announced this one i just HAD to have it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, all!

I'm definitely going to try to "finish" this. I've already paid off 2/3rds of the cost of the Ford, so if I can finish that up, then sock away a bit more before Celebration VII, this will be headed right back to Chris/Ben for the send-in. At the moment, all other graphing projects are on hold so I can put funds toward that.

Reaction score
It is nice and all, but I think it's a bit of a shame that the image cuts off a few of their toes where the previous run didn't.

Reaction score
Chris, you mentioned you were working on some new Billy Dee images for the store. Any update on this? I'd like some new images for him to sign.

Reaction score
any chance of getting those julie benz photos signed by michael c hall and other dexter cast members?

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris, you mentioned you were working on some new Billy Dee images for the store. Any update on this? I'd like some new images for him to sign.
I may have a few at the Official Pix booth, but likely not online. It's going to be pushing it to get more photos from our lab before we need to leave or Anaheim now.

I will add if I can.

Reaction score
Chris,
what pen color will be used on the ANAHEIM-NEBULA-MULTI shoot? Silver, blue or mixed?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chris,

Any update on that long rumored JEJ signing? Any chance of getting Ford to sign again?