Official Pix: Autograph Store Update

Reaction score
Very soon, as in sometime today, or very soon as in sometime in the next few days/weeks?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Very soon, as in sometime today, or very soon as in sometime in the next few days/weeks?
I'm in Anaheim to run all the Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend races, so I'll load them into the store when I return around the 24th and make an announcement when they'll drop..

Reaction score
I REALLY want to own one of these, but the odds of being able to afford one right now with Emerald City Comicon around the corner are approximately 3720:1. :(

Reaction score
Chris, while you are meeting with Harrison to get your images signed... Please ask him if he would like to attend CVII in a signing capacity???

Reaction score
Bring back the Rolling Stone cover for those of us that missed out the last time. Then Hamill, Fisher, and Mayhew can complete it at the Celebration.

Reaction score
With my tax return just a month or two away, I'm actually kind of stoked to see what they'll be offering this time around. On eBay I snagged an on-the-street Ford on an OPix shot, but would love the opportunity for a sit-down one, especially if it's on a multi...and if the price hasn't gone up. Eager to see what's being offered. It looks like you've got some great stuff lined up for us, Chris. After a stressful few weeks, it's nice to come back here and find some upcoming things to look forward to in the hobby.

Reaction score
^^

Great for the people who missed out the first time around, disappointing for everyone else. I was hoping for another Hoth shot, this one is an easy pass.

Reaction score
There is absolutely no reason to pay $500 for his autograph, sorry. In 6 months these will be on ebay for $200.

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I really, really wanted this one, but now I almost wish it was a Han-by-himself 11x14, rather than a multi, since with the expected price hikes from Hamill, the $75 fee for Fisher (possibly more at Celebration), and $40 for Peter, finishing it would be an $800+ investment. I'm going to have to pass, with disappointment.

Reaction score
That's a great photo...but I have to agree with GMillerCollector. That's pretty penny for acquiring all autographs!

Reaction score
Yeah definitely a no-go for me, especially a group shot that will feel very incomplete receiving it. Too much going on soon with conventions to be spending that.

Reaction score
Just curious, how much has the various Ford's that has been offered through OPX been thoughout the years? I remember the last one that was for sale of Han at the Medal Ceremony was an 8x10 for $439.

Love the shot but I will have to pass as well. My wife and I just had our first child a couple weeks ago so I can't justify getting one now. Maybe some photos with dinged corners will show up in the Garage sale!

Reaction score
Perhaps a little higher for 11x14, but I've been able to grab 8x10s in that range multiple times. Point being they don't hold their value and $479 for an autograph is excessive.

Reaction score
I wish I knew if Ford was going to be appearing/signing at Celebration Anaheim. That would definitely help me make a decision!

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to buy this Rolling Stone shot last time around and it is easily one of my favourite items in my collection. Expensive? Yes, very expensive, but worth every penny as it something I will keep and enjoy for many years to come. When I'm old and grey and decide to pass it on to my family, or to sell it, then that's when the rock solid provenance of this item will kick in.

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I really, really wanted this one, but now I almost wish it was a Han-by-himself 11x14, rather than a multi, since with the expected price hikes from Hamill, the $75 fee for Fisher (possibly more at Celebration), and $40 for Peter, finishing it would be an $800+ investment. I'm going to have to pass, with disappointment.
I agree completely. I was prepping to dig deep and splurge, but I'd much rather have a single pose (and I prefer 8x10).

The group pose either forces you to complete it -- a task I don't want -- or you end up with a piece that looks unfinished.

Im happy for the opportunity for those who are into it, but I will pass.