Official Pix: Autograph Store Update

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone that missed out on the OPX Clive Revill signed 8x10's, looks like there are some back in stock.

Reaction score
Chris, I know you have a very diverse signed 11x14 landscape photo collection. I myself have been collecting the same. In fact for most of the main cast, I have been looking to add something from each of the original trilogy.

As for Carrie, I think there are some solid landscape offerings for A New Hope and Return of the Jedi, but there does not seem to be hardly anything for a solo Empire Strikes Back photo? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris, I know you have a very diverse signed 11x14 landscape photo collection. I myself have been collecting the same. In fact for most of the main cast, I have been looking to add something from each of the original trilogy.

As for Carrie, I think there are some solid landscape offerings for A New Hope and Return of the Jedi, but there does not seem to be hardly anything for a solo Empire Strikes Back photo? Any suggestions? Thanks.
I'll look through tomorrow and see if there's anything we could add.

Reaction score
Some great new autographs in the store, but the missed multi-signed opportunities are saddening... three Goonies on the same item would have been a great starter piece!

Reaction score
Any chance of getting a theatre wide of all of the Bounty Hunters from ESB?

Reaction score
Chris... is there any chance at making contact with Hayden Christensen and/or his agent in an attempt to arrange a signing in 2015?

Since the last signing he did with you, has there been any other attempt at getting him to agree to a signing? Is he against signing? Does he not have time? Does Star Wars leave a bad taste in his mouth?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris... is there any chance at making contact with Hayden Christensen and/or his agent in an attempt to arrange a signing in 2015?

Since the last signing he did with you, has there been any other attempt at getting him to agree to a signing? Is he against signing? Does he not have time? Does Star Wars leave a bad taste in his mouth?
We have tried the last two years and his agent has not been on board. 2015 may be different though, stay tuned.

Reaction score
We have tried the last two years and his agent has not been on board. 2015 may be different though, stay tuned.
is there a specific reason behind that last sentence being stated that way? It doesn't sound like a hopeful statement it seems like there is something behind it that would give you reason to believe 2015 may actually be different.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chris,

Any idea if you will acquire any of the below? I know I'm kinda late to the game on these, but I thought I would try asking here prior searching other sources.

Thanks!

Nika Futterman - Asajj Ventress
Matt Wood - General Grievous
Corey Burton - Count Dooku
James Arnold Taylor - Obi Wan Kenobi

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
is there a specific reason behind that last sentence being stated that way? It doesn't sound like a hopeful statement it seems like there is something behind it that would give you reason to believe 2015 may actually be different.
It's a new year and with that, we'll throw a new offer at him. It could very well end up being no again, but we will certainly try.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris,

Any idea if you will acquire any of the below? I know I'm kinda late to the game on these, but I thought I would try asking here prior searching other sources.

Thanks!

Nika Futterman - Asajj Ventress
Matt Wood - General Grievous
Corey Burton - Count Dooku
James Arnold Taylor - Obi Wan Kenobi
We just had Matt Wood sign in November.

It's been some time since we had Nika and James sign, so I will be going after both in 2015.

Corey has never shown any interest in signing.

Reaction score
We just had Matt Wood sign in November.

It's been some time since we had Nika and James sign, so I will be going after both in 2015.

Corey has never shown any interest in signing.
Thanks for the quick response Chris....love the site! I'll be on the lookout. Keep em coming!!

Reaction score
Matt Wood will sign TTM if you need him. He's a great guy!

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty new to the autograph arena so forgive me for my ignorance. How would I go about reaching Matt Wood? After I have his contact information, would I then ask his approval for sending him an autograph on an item? If I buy an autographed photo, I usually go through a website that already has the item signed, so I've never had to negotiate with the person.

Thanks!