Official Pix: Autograph Store Update

Reaction score
I really like the selection of clone wars there. Hopefully the Rebels section will soon get a lot of additions too?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing left? :(B)
Just got done with Fan Expo Dallas this past weekend and I still have two weeks of Star Wars Weekends left, so nothing has been added to the store yet. After everything is finished, there will be some updates for sure.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just added new autographs to the store from **** Van Dyke, Tim Curry, Catherine Bach, triple-signed Dukes of Hazzard, Brent Spiner, Bruce Greenwood and Stephen Amell including 8x10's and 11x14's. There's a few signed books from **** Van Dyke as well. Check out the Recent Additions section to view.

Reaction score
I realise that you don't usually cover the comic artist guests (except Stan Lee), but is there any chance that you might be able to offer Frank Miller at his Fan Expo Dallas appearance? I'd love to get him for 300.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I realise that you don't usually cover the comic artist guests (except Stan Lee), but is there any chance that you might be able to offer Frank Miller at his Fan Expo Dallas appearance? I'd love to get him for 300.
I'll have to find out what the deal is with him. Usually comic artists don't charge for their signature which is why we don't offer them as charging for a free autograph is a bit unorthodox. For him, he might actually be sitting down and charging, so if that's the case, we might be able to offer him.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Just added a few 9.8 CGC Signatures Series Anthony Daniels signed Star Wars: C-3PO #001 comics.

Also, a few IT 11x17 signed photos...

And a few Famke Janssen 11x14 signed photos from X-Men & GoldenEye.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Boy did we just find something cool in the archives... COMPLETE Officially Licensed 144-piece 8x10 Star Wars Celebration VI Official Pix Lithograph sets from 2012 that we just added to our online store! Each set includes a massive amount of images that are no longer available anywhere else including many behind-the-scenes & crew shots and they are heavy.

With all the conventions, private signings and through-the-mail autographs to obtain, this will give you some awesome pieces to get signed for a long time to come! Check out the product page to view each image right here.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We've been busy adding dozens of new autographs to the online store and the time has come to offer them to our amazing customers.

On Wednesday, October 3rd at 10:00am (Eastern), the "Just Added To The Store" section (which is currently not live) will go live and you'll be able to browse through more than 75 different new autographed photos & posters and there will even be a few signed baseballs! All items are very limited in quantity.

Names will include Matthew Broderick, Mia Sara, Alan Ruck, Geena Davis, Lacey Chabert, Tiya Sircar, Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric, Lou Diamond Phillips, Jeff Goldblum & Evangeline Lilly. Be sure to look for some amazing new multi-signed pieces from the cast of Ferris Bueller's Day Off as well as The Fly.

Again, the link will go live at 10:00am (Eastern) on Wednesday, October 3rd right here.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't look now...but we've added some new autographs to our online store, including both photographs & posters! Check out names like Carmen Electra, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bolo Yeung, Alden Ehrenreich, Meg Ryan & Brie Larson. Everything is listed under our "Just Added To The Store" section right here: http://officialpix.com/estore/products.asp?cat=50

Quantities are extremely limited.