Official Pix: Autograph Store Update

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just added 51 new autographs to the Official Pix store, both Star Wars and non-Star Wars here. There is so much more to come, but here's a nice start of 8x10's and 11x14's.

Also, please note the "Just Added To The Store" column where you can go to see the latest products being added.

Reaction score
I ordered the Vader red saber photo too. I noticed he didn't sign "as Darth Vader". I wonder if he wasn't allowed to put that.

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah, I love that Robert Patrick shot with the silver signature and the price.

Easy buy.

Reaction score
Ordered the Prowse pic too...I might try to get him to add Darth Vader the next time I meet him.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I ordered the Vader red saber photo too. I noticed he didn't sign "as Darth Vader". I wonder if he wasn't allowed to put that.
No, I was having him sign about 600 photos that weekend, so he opted to just sign his name in the interest of actually having a working hand for the rest of the week. :p

Reaction score
Finally got my vader b/w with red lightsaber!!! thanks chris! now all I need is the hamill b/w with blue lightsaber! ; )

Reaction score
It's nice to know that those "exclusives" are just that... Glad I paid extra to get them at the convention....

Just added 51 new autographs to the Official Pix store, both Star Wars and non-Star Wars here. There is so much more to come, but here's a nice start of 8x10's and 11x14's.

Also, please note the "Just Added To The Store" column where you can go to see the latest products being added.

Reaction score
Man those B/W red lightsaber Vader 8x10s sold out quick! Didn't even see it in time to grab one lol.

Reaction score
they'll probably come back up- people put them in their carts and dont check out and i believe they show up again when they clear the carts just keep checking and good luck!

Reaction score
Got the Vader shot in today...it's AWESOME! I hope they have some more for the people that didn't get one because they are great.

Reaction score
Got the Vader shot in today...it's AWESOME! I hope they have some more for the people that didn't get one because they are great.
Here's to hoping! I wouldn't mind them putting the blank photo in the store either and I'd just get it signed myself... (not to mention the Luke shot)

Reaction score
I really need that luke shot...last time I talked to ben though he said that those images were not likely to be added as blank photos.

Reaction score
I really need that luke shot...last time I talked to ben though he said that those images were not likely to be added as blank photos.
That's kind of what I figured. I realize they were "exclusives" and all, but judging from the amount of demand on these boards alone I think they're denying themselves a pretty decent amount of sales. :weeabooface:

Reaction score
That's kind of what I figured. I realize they were "exclusives" and all, but judging from the amount of demand on these boards alone I think they're denying themselves a pretty decent amount of sales. :weeabooface:
Agreed. Hopefully after seeing how fast people are snatching them up and how much money they can make they'll finally realize they need to just give us what we want! Lol

Reaction score
I can't believe that Ian McDiramid is going for less than $100!

I could have saved myself the additional $150 at C6 and bought his signature later. Argh!

Still it was awesome to meet The Emperor!