Official Pix: Alden Ehrenreich Private Signing Announcement (SOLD OUT)

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Official Pix, in conjunction with Authentic Signings Inc. and Sports Placement Inc., is proud to be part of Alden Ehrenreich's first ever signing. This is a private signing and will not be at a convention. This is a VERY LIMITED engagement that we fully expect to sell through our allotment for, so don't delay in placing your order!

You can now send your own items in to be signed by Alden Ehrenreich or choose from over 70 different posters & photographs! Sorry, no Personalization, Character Names or Quotes. This signing is for Signature Only.

Official Pix is an official Send-In partner and for this offering, we are accepting: Photos, 27 x 41 posters or smaller (that can be rolled or folded), trading cards, books, magazines, POP! Funkos, small Action Figures, Licensed Apparel, Licensed Art Prints & a limited amount of Licensed Prop Replicas and Millennium Falcon toys. Comic books are NOT permitted and at this time, no screen-used props will be accepted, however, we do have a waiting list for the screen-used props in case that changes.

Orders will be taken through Thursday, March 7th and all Send-In items must arrive by Saturday, March 9th. Click here to place your order now!

Reaction score
Never mind...figured it out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, such a quick sellout. This is a huge surprise and I'm glad I got an order in. Since this is his first signing experience, the demand and support for him was there. Next step for Alden is meet-and-greets, but one step at a time. Thanks Official Pix for bringing us quality signing content.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was not able to get a slot, will there be some available on the OPX website afterwards?
Unfortunately not. We wanted to give as many fans a chance at this as possible, so we are getting zero extra inventory done. All of the pieces went towards the Pre-Order & Send-In.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Big news...we've been able to secure 50 more spots for the upcoming Alden Ehrenreich signing! If you asked to be put on the waitlist, please check your email now. You'll have 24 hours to respond and get your order secured. After that, we'll be opening the other spots up to the public tomorrow around 10:00am (Eastern). We do not anticipate these being available for long at all, so if you missed out during the initial launch, you'll have another shot here.

Reaction score
Dang I missed it because of work, I even tried emailing last night but wasn't on official waiting list so couldn't get in then. If 1 spot happens to open up by chance let me know!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dang I missed it because of work, I even tried emailing last night but wasn't on official waiting list so couldn't get in then. If 1 spot happens to open up by chance let me know!
Sorry about that, Mike. These additional spots sold out in less than 2 hours this morning, so they were not up for long. I think several people that planned to grab one missed out as well.

I just added you to the current waitlist.

Reaction score
Sorry about that, Mike. These additional spots sold out in less than 2 hours this morning, so they were not up for long. I think several people that planned to grab one missed out as well.

I just added you to the current waitlist.
Appreciate that! Thanks Chris!

Reaction score
First off, I love officialpix. Second, got my poster today and the post office JACKED IT UP. Bad. Really bad. I have emailed them with pics but I just had to vent here. The tube is so bent I can't even get the poster out to take a good look, just try to see down the length of the tube, and what I can see is pretty messed up. I am very upset over this.:mad:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First off, I love officialpix. Second, got my poster today and the post office JACKED IT UP. Bad. Really bad. I have emailed them with pics but I just had to vent here. The tube is so bent I can't even get the poster out to take a good look, just try to see down the length of the tube, and what I can see is pretty messed up. I am very upset over this.:mad:

Always hate to see stuff like this. Thankfully, the insurance company should take care of it once the claim is settled.

Reaction score
Always hate to see stuff like this. Thankfully, the insurance company should take care of it once the claim is settled.
Thanks for the fast action on your part, Chris. Seriously, I can't believe they bent that tube. It was probably my most sturdy one.
I think what's worse than just seeing it damaged, it having to replace the poster itself for a future signing, having to eat the shipping costs which is just insulting because it feels like I paid those gorillas to do this, and missing out on a pretty awesome opportunity. Fingers crossed that another once comes along.

Reaction score
Got my photo in from the signing the other day, not without delivery issues from USPS. (Long story, rather not talk about it.)

Photo is in great shape and I am so happy for this wonderful addition to the collection. (Note: sunlight made the pic a bit brighter than it really is.)

Thanks Official Pix.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast action on your part, Chris. Seriously, I can't believe they bent that tube. It was probably my most sturdy one.
I think what's worse than just seeing it damaged, it having to replace the poster itself for a future signing, having to eat the shipping costs which is just insulting because it feels like I paid those gorillas to do this, and missing out on a pretty awesome opportunity. Fingers crossed that another once comes along.
Hate to see that.... that seriously stinks. :'(