Official LEGO Star Wars Video Game Thread

Reaction score
I dunno. Could be a fun. I hope that there is more to it than the novelty.

Once the fun of making Lego men move wears off, is there a good game in there?

Plus I was disappointed that the environments aren't made of Lego, but are kind of realistic. All of the floors should have the little nubs all over them.

When things explode, there should be no fire, just Lego blocks flyingh everywhere.

http://www.legostarwarsthevideogame.com/

Reaction score
I played the Beta for the Playstation 2 at ComicCon last year it was the Episode I, I loved it, it's really easy to pick up this game hence it's for kids, you can choose certain characters it depends on the level that you are playing, you can use force powers to move things and open doors, and also special combo moves

Reaction score
Im going to buy under the pretense of buying it for my 4 year old...Muhahaha!

Reaction score
Discuss all LEGO Star Wars Video Games here:

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles/The New Yoda Chronicles
LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
LEGO Star Wars: Force Builders
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
LEGO Star Wars: Battles

This thread is for discussing any aspects of the recently released LEGO Star Wars The Video Game. You can tlak about hints, tips, reviews, critiques, requests for help, etc.

BUT PLEASE REMEMBER - NO SPOILERS UNTIL THE MOVIE HAS BEEN RELEASED

Giant, the developers of the game, will be popping by on occasion so if you want to leave a message for them please feel free to do so.

Jeremy

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't find the game anywhere! Gamestop or EB hasn't gotten their shipment in yet. That really pisses me off when today is the day it was supposed to come out. Add another one to the list, just got off the phone with Babbages and they haven't gotten in their xbox shipment either. None of the places knows whats goin on either on why they didn't get them today. If I would have had it pre-ordered I would have been even more pissed off.

Reaction score
My only review is that it is Great......and to be honest I hate video games more complex than Ms. Pacman but I couldnt resist this one.....

Love it....Great Job Kudos goes out to Giant on this one...

Reaction score
Finally! I called EB 20 minutes before they closed and they said they had it. I zoomed up there and they said I got the last copy. I am about to go check this bad boy out! One question though, my copy wasn't shrink wrapped and they had to get the case from the back and then he got in a drawer and pulled out a baggie with the game disc and the instructions in it. Anyone know what this was all about???? Has my copy been used or something?

Reaction score
They use their last copy for the store display box out on the shelves.......Mine was the same way Jawa, no problems with it...

Reaction score
I gotta say this game is simply awesome!!!! Most fun I have had in a long time with a game. Even though it is really easy there are lots of things to do and it all just works so well together. My wife and I even played a few hours together and she loooved every second of it! She kept pointing out things that "were cute"! They have got to make an original trilogy game now!!! I played through the six ROTS levels and it was an awesome feeling playing through all this stuff I haven't gotten to see on the big screen yet. I am not gonna spoil anything for people but the ending to the ROTS level 6 is some great stuff!!!!

Reaction score
Anytime sson I will be posting my fully operational review of the game, so keep an eye on our Special Features page - and in case you haven't already seen it I've posted an article of my meeting with Giant Interactive too.

For those of you who don't have a copy of the game we will be running a competition to win a PS2, PC, Xbox or GBA version of the title.

Jeremy

Reaction score
I seriously love this game, too. I keep trying to get my friends to play it with me. I've told about ten people about this game and the reaction is all the same. "Lego Star Wars, sound dumb and for kids." I finally managed to convince one to play it and he was blown away, just as I was when I first played it. Just the amount of messing around you can do with all the different characters and replay value and yeah... Great game, best Star Wars game I've ever played. Best game I've played, period, in a long time.

Reaction score
My son and I have been playing for the past week, tomorrow it goes back to Blockbuster
. But report-cards are in a couple weeks so I told him if that's what he wants...

Last night we got up to the Geonosian Arena. We both let out this "WHOA!!!!" when we saw all the Jedi (I won't give away any surprises for anyone). This is the best SW game EVER! Never had so much fun.

Reaction score
WOW I can't wait to get this! Everyones reactions have been great so far. i'm going to pick one up now.

Reaction score
this is the most fun ive had playing a star wars game in a long time and i havent played it that much yet, youll laugh at so much cool little stuff and the graphics are much better than you would ever guess, i enjoy this game like i wished i had enjoyed battlefront

Reaction score
Two Questions:
1.Cold someone post a link to the offical website (the main page)
2. Anybody with the origanal version of ps2 have any trouble with the game not working at all cause i read that it doesn't work with that version because it has a blue bottom

Reaction score
Anyone know what the '?' room is after the door marked 'III'? And how do you unlock it? Please, if you respond with the answer please put **SPOILER** before it so people who don't want to know what it is.

Thanks in advance,
McCusto

Reaction score
Behind the ? door is:

::::SPOILERS::::::::::

Tantive IV level at the beggining of a New Hope. You play as Vader and hunt for Leia. You can unlock this by completing the tantive IV mini model.

Reaction score
VadersBrother said:
Two Questions:
2. Anybody with the origanal version of ps2 have any trouble with the game not working at all cause i read that it doesn't work with that version because it has a blue bottom
PLZ HELP

Reaction score
ok played a little more, so fun!!

oh and my 4 year old likes it too...
that room on kamino, funniest thing ive ever seen in a video game, for those that played they know what im talking about

Reaction score
McCusto said:
Anyone know what the '?' room is after the door marked 'III'? And how do you unlock it? Please, if you respond with the answer please put **SPOILER** before it so people who don't want to know what it is.
It is a bonus room that can only be unlocked by collecting all the super kit parts.

VadersBrother said:
Two Questions:
1. http://www.legostarwarsthevideogame.com/flash/player.cfm
2. the colour of the bottom layer of the disc has nothing to do with game loading. it's all about style and design.

Jeremy

Reaction score
bleh i download and cant play it. IT says your vid card (i have a ge4) doesnt support pixel and vertex shader 1.1.

Guess Ill pass.

Reaction score
I saw it on techTV and they showed the podracing part, is the play control pretty good on this part? It actually looked more like the movie than the other pod racing games that came out for the consoles a while back—but just done in legos. And do you fly or drive any other vehicles?

Reaction score
The podrace is very fun! It is also better than the ep1 racer game that game out way back in the day. The only other vehicle I can think of right now that you get to drive is in the ROTS opening level you get to be in a jedi starfighter.

Reaction score
you also drive the gunships from aotc, but thats more like an arcade game, zaxxon style

Reaction score
I've been playing it with my 5 year old son for the past three days. It seems that we've played it non-stop. Anyway, does anyone know any codes to put in when you get to the Diner?

Reaction score
Yes I do know the codes. Are you sure you want them? Personally I suggest you leave out invincibilty.

Just ask if you want the invincibilty cheat:

Purple Lightsabers YD77GC
Moustaches RP924W
Silhouettes/Shadow people MS999Q
Minikit detector LD116B
Tea cups for blasters PUCEAT
Brushesfor lightsabers SHRUB1
Big Blasters IG72X4
Classic Blasters L449HD
Silly Blasters NR37W1
Princess Leia BEQ82H
Rebel trooper L54YUK
Darth Sidious A32CAM
Disquised Clone VR832U
Mace Windu Episode III MS952L
Clone Episode III Walker RS6E25
Clone Episode III Swamp N3T6P8
Clone Episode III Pilot BHU72T
Clone Episode III ER33JN
General Grievous SF321Y
Grievous' Bodyguard ZTY392
Count Dooku 14PGMN
Shaak Ti EUW862
Kit Fisto CBR954
Ki-Adi Mundi DP55MV
Luminara A725X4
Bobba Fett LA811Y
Jango Fett PL47NH
Super Battle Droid XZNR21
Battle Droid (Geonosis) LK42U6
Geonosian 19D7NB
Clone F8B4L6
Padme 92UJ7D
Royal Guard PP43JX
Droideka DH382U
Battle Droid (Commander) EN11K5
Battle Droid 987UYR
Battle Droid (Security) KF999A
PK Droid R840JU
Gonk Droid U63B2A
Darth Maul H35TUX
Luminara Unduli A725X4

Reaction score
Neil said:
Whats up with the new registration Jeremy? It wouldn't take my password. I think I got there in the end but I'm not sure if I accidently re-registered or what.
It isn't the forum username and password you need - it's an all new competition registration process you have to go through.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Riiight, no brain teaser this month then.

Well I have all systems other than a GBA, so I've a decent chance with this comp.

Reaction score
Hey guys, what happened to the Naboo Fighter level? It was in all the trailers but it doesn't seem to be in the game. Did anyone else notice that it's not there?

Reaction score
Yeah, I did notice that. What up? Also, did this happen to anyone: after I beat Count Dooku, he wouldn't open up to be purchased. Weird. A stupendous game- so much fun!

Reaction score
hey could someone post all the charcters in the game? this game looks sooooo fun! cant wait to get it

(and i the mods cosider listing all the charcters "spoilers" plz pm it to me

Reaction score
There aren't any characters in the game that haven't already been announced by SW.com, so no this is not a spoiler.

Jeremy

Reaction score
I NEED help!!!!!!!! My game is messed up everytime i play the Gunship Calvary level and i die it frezzes same thing with defense of kashyyk but when i get to the cutscene with darth sidious and the cones it frezzes WHAT SHOULD I DO

Reaction score
I am also having problems with glitches and freezing. I took back the first one and the second one has just as many problems.

Reaction score
i have also had a few freeze ups, not as bad as others it would seem but still there, maybe 8 freeze ups, but ive been playing a good bit. it always freezes when i go outside of dexters diner, never anywhere else

its minor enough that it hasnt caused me any bother though. but i will say this is the first xbox game ive ever had problems with in this manner.