Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
Looking for an ArtFX× Darth Vader, Return of Anakin Skywalker version. Used is fine; so long as there's no damaged and/or missing pieces. Would also prefer the original box and trays too, but not necessarily a deal breaker, depending on your price; if those are missing. I am in the U.S. and if anyone has one they would part with; please drop me a line. Will pay through PayPal. Thanks, all!

Reaction score
Looking for an ArtFX× Darth Vader, Return of Anakin Skywalker version. Used is fine; so long as there's no damaged and/or missing pieces. Would also prefer the original box and trays too, but not necessarily a deal breaker, depending on your price; if those are missing. I am in the U.S. and if anyone has one they would part with; please drop me a line. Will pay through PayPal. Thanks, all!
No longer looking!

Reaction score
Looking to buy all of the most recent Bounty Hunter line (individuals or in group) except for Zuckuss! PM me :)

Reaction score
I have one of each Astromech made in boxes including the Celebration Exclusive ones (Except for the gold chrome R2-D2) if anyone is interested...
I'd like to do it in one piece if possible.

Let me know

Gil

Reaction score
* Complete ArtFx Bounty hunter set : $320.00 plus exact shipping cost from P.O

- Boba Fett ( Free. Only able to put together when getting all other 5 characters in the set)

- 4-Lom

- Zuckuss

- IG-88

- Bossk

- Dengar

Also ...

A ) R2-Q2: ( Dark Gray Droid Exclusive to Barnes and Noble) - $60.00

B ) R2-D2: $45.00 (Clean version with coin from the 2-Pack with C3-PO inside an R2-Q5 box) - $45.00

C ) R2-D2 (Dirty Dagobah version from 2-pack) - $45.00