Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
Hi there, is the K-3PO set still available? :)

Greig

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, we recently had a storm where I am and took some damage to my roof. I didn't think I would have to part with these but here I am. I am not accepting new buyers with no feedback and hope if interested in an item that you will provide your feedback.

AOTC Clone Trooper (kneeling) $50 no box
ESB Snowtrooper $50 no box
ROTS Commander Bly (peg is broken off of base, broke off into Bly's boot) $50 no box
ROTS Commander Cody (light up) box included $250

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm refocusing some of my collection towards Hot Toys, and decided I don't need multiple collectibles of characters in several scales/poses unless they are really dynamic. I'm also clearing room for Ep VIII and IX collectibles by selling some EU stuff. Everything listed will ship in its original box. Prices include shipping within the domestic US. I prefer payment by PayPal. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Kotobukiya ArtFX+ 1:10 Han Solo and Chewbacca $115
Kotobukiya ArtFX+ 1:10 Boba Fett ROTJ $125
Kotobukiya ArtFX+ 1:10 Boba Fett Cloud City $75

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm refocusing some of my collection towards Hot Toys, and decided I don't need multiple collectibles of characters in several scales/poses unless they are really dynamic. I'm also clearing room for Ep VIII and IX collectibles by selling some EU stuff. Everything listed will ship in its original box. Prices include shipping within the domestic US. I prefer payment by PayPal. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Kotobukiya ArtFX+ 1:10 Han Solo and Chewbacca $115
Kotobukiya ArtFX+ 1:10 Boba Fett ROTJ $125
Kotobukiya ArtFX+ 1:10 Boba Fett Cloud City $75
Both Bobas sold. Han and Chewy are still available.

Reaction score
this is sold.

i have a kotobukiya artfx+ r3-a2, k-3po for sale (never opened, or taken off the tissue paper it came wrapped in)... $325 plus shipping.

i will trade for hot toys 1/6 scale astromechs, or the deluxe premium r2-d2. I am also looking for vintage carded r2-d2's, or a gentle giant jumbo r2-d2.

Reaction score
Hey all I got too much good stuff at Celebration so I'm going to let these go. Thanks!

Star Wars Celebration 2017 Exclusive R4-M9 ARTFX+ $60 shipped in the US

Star Wars Celebration 2017 Exclusive R5-D4 ARTFX+ $60 shipped in the US

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm could not edit but the R5 is taken, thanks!

Hey all I got too much good stuff at Celebration so I'm going to let these go. Thanks!

Star Wars Celebration 2017 Exclusive R4-M9 ARTFX+ $60 shipped in the US

Star Wars Celebration 2017 Exclusive R5-D4 ARTFX+ $60 shipped in the US

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a couple more of the 1/7th Kotos for my office. Loose, without a box, maybe even very slight damage is fine. Would like a TIE pilot, Sandtrooper, maybe Bly.

Reaction score
Hi...just curious if anyone has two force pikes from the 1/10 scale Kotobukiya Royal Guard set. I recently purchased scaled down versions that would fit my 1/12 scale collection but they didn't come with force pikes. I know the 1/10 pikes might be a little big but I don't think it would matter.

Reaction score
Looking for: Kotobukiya R2-Q5 Artfx+ 1/10 scale Astromech Droid (FOUND ONE)
This can be loose as well.

Have for trade:

R2-M5 Artfx+ (Barnes and Noble Exclusive) Never Opened
R2-Q2 Artfx+ (Barnes and Noble Exclusive) Never Opened

I would like to do a 1 for 1 trade if possible.

Hope someone can help me out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking to buy the X-Wing cross section kit for a reasonable price. please hit me up with a pm if you want to part with yours.

Reaction score
Selling all my 1/7 scale kotos. I seem to have caught the sideshow bug.

scout trooper with box $95 shipped
chewbacca with box $90 shipped
senate guard with box $95 shipped
yoda with box $65 shipped
ANH Vader with box $80 shipped
stormtrooper Luke with box $80 shipped
sandtrooper (orange pauldron) with box $85 shipped
commander Bly (foot peg broken) with box $80 shipped
han solo with box $90 shipped
darth Vader rotj with box $95 shipped
darth Vader ep3 version (chrome variant) with box $75 shipped
darth Vader first version with box $70 shipped
kneeling clone trooper no box $65 shipped
kneeling clone trooper (yellow variant) no box $75 shipped
boba fett (first version) no box $85 shipped
501st clone no box $60 shipped

Shoot me a pm if interested.

thanks for looking

Reaction score
Looking for the Bounty Hunter Series 1/7 Scale Kotobukiya "Bossk" and "Dengar". Need the complete set with no missing parts.

PM me if you have any available for sale. Thanks.

Reaction score
Looking for the Bounty Hunter Series 1/7 Scale Kotobukiya "Bossk" and "Dengar". Need the complete set with no missing parts.

PM me if you have any available for sale. Thanks.
I have Dengar, and the Build a Vader piece, unfortunetly it's missing the base :-/

Reaction score
I have some artfx 1/10 pieces I'm looking to sell.

ESB Darth Vader $45
Snowtrooper 2 pack $50
Stormtrooper 2 pack $55
At-At Driver $35

All prices include shipping to the U.S. only. All are complete with boxes. Please add the 4% fee for paypal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Offering my custom painted Biker Scout 1/7 scale figure. I didn't like the original paint job on mine, so I repainted it using airbrushed acrylics. Kinda hard to see the varied tones in the black outfit, but theyre there.
Don't have the box for it. asking $100 shipped

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Bounty Hunter Series 1/7 Scale Kotobukiya "Bossk" for sale? Need the complete set which includes a Vader piece. Thanks.

Reaction score
Have an eFX PCR Stormtrooper helmet I've got up for sale but I'd also trade it for the 1/10 Yoda artFX piece (original or reissue ) if any ones interested.

Reaction score
Possibly looking to sell my ArtFX Yoda spirit of the force

For sale for $150.00 shipped

Possibly looking to sell my ArtFX Yoda spirit of the force 1/7 w/ box, this is the 2007 Celebration IV Exclusive. Three different phrases from the original movie dialogue, as spoken by Frank Oz, can also be heard by pressing the button on the base. Light up feature may be activated via a switch on the bottom of the base. will include 2 AA batteries. i am seeing a lot of prices way up there so I am currently entertaining offers. I hope the links work below. If you need feedback, please see my eBay user ID for feedback, of course, I would like the same. I can take more pics upon request.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouslg0qs8sibqfj/ebay-10.jpg?dl=0&m=
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgskvycety6iemx/ebay-9.jpg?dl=0&m=

Reaction score
Are there any 1:7 statues of Luke from The Last Jedi in the works?

Reaction score
For sale for $150.00 shipped

Possibly looking to sell my ArtFX Yoda spirit of the force 1/7 w/ box, this is the 2007 Celebration IV Exclusive. Three different phrases from the original movie dialogue, as spoken by Frank Oz, can also be heard by pressing the button on the base. Light up feature may be activated via a switch on the bottom of the base. will include 2 AA batteries. i am seeing a lot of prices way up there so I am currently entertaining offers. I hope the links work below. If you need feedback, please see my eBay user ID for feedback, of course, I would like the same. I can take more pics upon request.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouslg0qs8sibqfj/ebay-10.jpg?dl=0&m=
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgskvycety6iemx/ebay-9.jpg?dl=0&m=
I'm not sure if you know this or not, therefore accept my comment as a way to make you aware of the site's selling policy and to prevent your post from being deleted by a moderator:

- You cannot entertain offers nor have an item up for bids. If you want to sell a collectible you need to list a set price for it.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you know this or not, therefore accept my comment as a way to make you aware of the site's selling policy and to prevent your post from being deleted by a moderator:

- You cannot entertain offers nor have an item up for bids. If you want to sell a collectible you need to list a set price for it.
Sorry about that, trying to figure out how to edit post

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry about that, trying to figure out how to edit post
You won't be able to edit your thread as this technically isn't a classifieds section. Send me a PM with what you'd like to post as your asking price and I will edit the thread for you.

mec

Reaction score
Have a Captain Phasma. I had it displayed for a couple of weeks. Not a huge fan.
Have box, extra arms, and original packaging.

$30 + shipping. Would rather trade

Reaction score
Have an ARTFX Stormtrooper OT 2 pack that has been displayed. Looking for 55 shipped for it.

Reaction score
For sale

Luke and Leia two pack 90.00

Han and Chewbacca New Hope two pack 90.00

Vader Cloud City Version 50.00

Boba Fett Cloud City Version 50.00

Captain Phasma 30.00

All figures come with box and are in mint condition. Price includes shipping and Fees.