Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
ArtFX+ Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan with Yoda parts
$250 or offers

I have the Series 1 Jedi from The Clone Wars. All were on display for a while, and now packed up.

Ashoka is complete in box. Anakin and Obi-Wan have plastic clamshells, but no box.

Obi-Wan's lightsaber has been repaired above the hand. It's a very nice job, if I can brag about it. The straps for the backpack have disconnected and not been fixed.

I would strongly prefer to sell these as a set, but will separate for the right offer. If my price is out of line, make me a fair offer. This is not what I was collecting.

Also on eBay.

More images

Reaction score
I have some loose 1/7 scale Kotos to unload.. none have boxes all are complete

Darth Vader $40
Snowtrooper $60
Luke Stormtrooper $30 (little dirty this one is, bought at Yardsale..its complete no wear,just dirty from display)

Reaction score
not really, just reducing..I spend way too much on this stuff..selfishly.. and have to get it under control lol

Reaction score
Also looking for Snow Trooper, Slave Leia, Scout Trooper, Commander Bly, Utapau Clone, Shocktrooper, Senate Guard, Royal Guard and TIE Fighter Pilot, Clone Trooper, Clone Captain, Clone Lieutenant, Clone Commander, Commander Cody, Mace Windu and Yoda, Emperor and Yoda, Sandtrooper Corporal, Sandtrooper Squad Leader. all 1/7 scale. Would prefer loose/complete for these.

FOR TRADE
all are 1/10 scale
ESB Vader, loose/complete
ROTJ Vader, loose/complete
ESB Boba Fett, loose/complete
TPM Darth Maul, loose/complete
Clone Wars Obi-Wan, loose/complete
Clone Wars Anakin, loose/complete
Clone Wars Ahsoka, loose/complete
Clone Wars Yoda, loose/complete
will have MIB R2-D2 w/Yoda and Yoda Spirit when released next month

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kotobukiya ARTFX+Star Wars HAN SOLO & CHEWBACCA Figures w/ Fitting Issues*AS-IS*
$60

Condition: The parts of this set have some FITTING ISSUES; the parts either don't fit properly into their positions, or if they do fit they will need some extra glue to stay in place because they can fall out of their positions (the Chewbacca figure in this set seems the most affected by these fitting issues). It has otherwise never been displayed and was removed from the box to test the parts (this is a common issue for this set) and for pictures. This problem should be fixable with a little glue or the use of hot air (like a heat gun or hair dryer) to expand the plastic parts to attach properly in order to stay in place for display. This set is complete with instructions and comes in it's original box but the box has wear including surface scuffing, and some denting/creasing.
The item can be shipped loose ... ( you save on shipping )
shipping not inclued

still available

Reaction score
Hello! I've been a member since 2009, but never posted. I'm not much of a collector, but found myself in possession of a Kotobukiya / ARTFX+ Commander Cody Light Up figure.

I *believe* the box was unopened when I bought it back in 2013, and it has remained unopened, packaged, and kept in the recesses of my light-less closet until recently. The box packaging itself is in "good" condition.

Suggestions on where / how to sell it? I'm located in Boston, MA.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Reaction score
EBay sold listings has them at $160 to $200 but I have seen them go for more. You might want to wait till right before or right after the new movie comes out to get the most out of it. Everything starts getting crazy then lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Want to buy a 1/7 Yoda vs. Emperor Palpatine set. Loose or boxed, doesn't matter. Doesn't even have to be mint. Thanks.

Reaction score
What's the going rate for the 1/10 scale Sand Troopers? I have all 3, but no box for the sergeant. Thinking about getting out of 1/10 scale. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I'm getting out of the 1/10 line and have a bunch of pieces I'd like to trade for 1/7 pieces that I don't have. I'd consider selling but would much rather trade. Shoot me a PM if you are able to help. Thanks.

Have to trade 1/10 scale:

Luke and Leia
Commander Gree x2
Phasma
Stormtrooper 2 pack
First Order Stormtrooper 2 pack x2
At-At Pilot
TC-14
R2M5
Snow Tropper 2 pack
Sand Trooper Sergeant (loose, complete, no box)
Cloud City Vader
Cloud City Boba Fett
R2D2 and C3PO (middle leg on r2 broke where it clips)
Han and Chewey (mofo bowcaster broke, glued it)
501st Legion Clone Trooper 2 pack (exclusive)

Looking For 1/7 scale:

Shock Trooper
Cody
Anakin (padawan)
Vader (episode 3)
Vade (final battle)
Yoda with light up base
Mara Jade
Jaina Solo
Bossk
4-Lom
Obi Wan (any version)
Slave Leia
IG88
Yoda vs Palpatine
Boba Fett (first version)
Jango
Utapau Trooper
Darth Maul (first version)
Yoda and Windu
Bespin Luke
Grievous

Last edited:
Reaction score
Selling a Barnes and Noble exclusive R2-C4 Artfx droid. Never opened. Little shelf wear from it sitting on the store shelf but box is in great shape. Asking $65 shipped and if you could cover PP fees. PM me

Reaction score
Koto 1/7 Episode 3 Shocktrooper (red) mint/complete with box. $80 shipped.
Koto Episode 2 AOTC Anakin mint/complete without box. $75 shipped.

Prefer to ship to US/Canada. Thanks.

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would be willing to sell just the Yoda from the Dagobah set that comes with Yoda, R2 and Yoda Force ghost. The set usually goes for $60 so I'd be willing to do $20-$25 for just Yoda and his pieces.

Reaction score
Ep. 2 Anakin 1/7 Scale - $50 shipped in US. Mint, no original box. Arms are permanently in their sockets. Had to use hot water method to pop them in there.

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Star Wars Kotobukiya Boba Fett Cloud City ArtFX+ Statue BRAND NEW. Asking $100.00 shipped (offers welcome):
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Star Wars [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kotob[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ukiya[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Darth Vader Cloud City ArtFX+ Statue BRAND NEW. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Asking $90.00 shipped (offers welcome):
[/FONT]

Thanks for looking and MTFBWY!!!

Reaction score
1/7 scale ArtFX R2-D2 with C-3PO set

I have a 1/7 scale Artfx R2-D2 with C-3PO loose set I'm selling for $115.00 shipped. There's a spot on C-3PO's head where the paint has discolored. Everything else is in perfect condition. If you are interested, please PM me and I will be glad to provide plenty of pictures. Thank you.

Reaction score
Ep. 2 Anakin 1/7 Scale - $50 shipped in US. Mint, no original box. Arms are permanently in their sockets. Had to use hot water method to pop them in there.

Still looking to sell this guy. I'll go $45 shipped anywhere in US!

Reaction score
I have a Kotobukiya ARTFX+ R3-A2, K-3PO for sale (never opened, or taken off the tissue paper it came wrapped in)... $325 plus shipping.

I will trade for Hot Toys 1/6 scale Astromechs, or the Deluxe Premium R2-D2. I am also looking for vintage carded R2-D2's, or a Gentle Giant Jumbo R2-D2.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Royal Guard Kotobukiya 1/7 scale figure. Not looking to pay ebay BIN prices please. Loose is also fine or displayed but with the box.