Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
Mine has the knee issue, and a friends does too. Definitely a Koto mess up, but otherwise great piece!

Reaction score
For sale, the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Vader and the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Boba Fett. Both are loose (original packaging long gone) and have been displayed in a smoke free home. Includes the individual black bases and the cloud base. $80 shipped for the set. US shipping only.

Reaction score
If anyone is wishing to sell, been searching for the 1/10 scale commander (blue markings) stormtroopers and the 1/10 scale clone shock (red markings) troopers. Please let me know, will purchase immediately.

Reaction score
Just got the Ralp Mcqaurrie set but it may have to go. All is still in original package. Just looking to get what I paid for which was $275 plus shipping (will offer discounted shipping). Will take some pics later today but will not remove from packaging.

Reaction score
PRICE LOWERED:
For sale, the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Vader and the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Boba Fett. Both are loose (original packaging long gone) and have been displayed in a smoke free home. Includes the individual black bases and the cloud base. $80 $70 shipped for the set or $40 each shipped. US shipping only.

Reaction score
I have a separate thread with this list as well, but figured it might help to post it here:

Want to Buy
- Empire Strikes Back Vader
- Stormtrooper 2-Pack
- Snowtrooper 2-Pack
- AT-AT Driver
- Sandtrooper 2-Pack
- Sandtrooper Sergeant
- Emperor's Royal Guards

Last edited:
Reaction score
VADER IS SOLD. BOBA STILL AVAILABLE.

For sale, the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Vader and the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Boba Fett. Both are loose (original packaging long gone) and have been displayed in a smoke free home. Includes the individual black base and the cloud base. $40 shipped. US shipping only.

Reaction score
Still looking to buy a few items:

- Stormtrooper 2-Pack
- Snowtrooper 2-Pack
- AT-AT Driver
- Sandtrooper 2-Pack
- Sandtrooper Sergeant
- Emperor's Royal Guards

Reaction score
Still looking for 1\7 Old Ben Kenobi w/light up saber.
That is such a gorgeous piece. It has taken great discipline for me not to purchase it, but I know that if I do, I'll end up buying every Kotobukiya statue I can find.

Reaction score
Almost there!

- Stormtrooper 2-Pack
- Snowtrooper 2-Pack
- AT-AT Driver

- Sandtrooper 2-Pack
- Sandtrooper Sergeant
- Emperor's Royal Guards

Last edited:
Reaction score
BOBA STILL AVAILABLE.

For sale, the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Vader and the 1/10 scale ESB Cloud City Boba Fett. Both are loose (original packaging long gone) and have been displayed in a smoke free home. Includes the individual black base and the cloud city base. $40 shipped. US shipping only.

Reaction score
DROPPED PRICES

FETT 55 shipped
Vader 50 shipped

Both Shipped for 100 dollars or 90 shipped if you don't want the boxes.

Clone Wars Yoda with base 30 shipped.

Vader Artfx Cloud City Still available with box and packaging. 37 dollars shipped in the United States.

Reaction score
Empire Strikes Back Vader
- Stormtrooper 2-Pack
- Snowtrooper 2-Pack
- AT-AT Driver
- Sandtrooper 2-Pack

- Sandtrooper Sergeant
- Emperor's Royal Guards

Only one more to go!! Anyone out there who can help out?

Reaction score
That is such a gorgeous piece. It has taken great discipline for me not to purchase it, but I know that if I do, I'll end up buying every Kotobukiya statue I can find.
Agreed, I just bit the bullet and bought him on evilBay for more than I should've lol. But, I guess, I might as well get it now seeing as it will probably only get more pricey.

Reaction score
FS 1/7th Koto Shock Trooper MIB $90 shipped
Also MC Luke and Vader loose. $175 shipped Knee on luke has some issue. Seems like a common issue. Still displays

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 1/7 AOTC (Ep. 2) Anakin. Or will trade a loose mint 1/7 AOTC Clone Lieutenant (Blue Japanese variant.)

Reaction score
Looking to buy just the box with plastic insert for the 1/7 Commander Cody w/ Light Up Palps Holo. Already have the statue...just need the box. Thx.

Reaction score
MC Luke and Vader loose. $125 shipped
1/7 Koto Shock Trooper MIB $90 shipped

Reaction score
Looking to trade a loose mint Koto 1/7 Ep. 2 Clone Lieutenant (Blue Japan exclusive) for any of the following:

Koto 1/7
Ep. 2 Obi-Wan
Ep. 2 Anakin
Mace and Yoda
Grievous
Shock Trooper
Utapau Trooper

Koto 12 inch Master Chief
Koto Isaac Clarke

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anybody have a Royal Guard set they're willing to sell? I'll even buy a single one with base and force pike if that's all you have. PM me.

Reaction score
Looking to buy these from a UK based seller:

1:7 scale R2 and C3P0 set
X-Wing cut away set

preferably unopened but I can also accept displayed sets in Mint condition as long as they have original box and packaging..

Reaction score
For Sale: First Order Stormtrooper Single (Commander, Lieutenant, Squad Leader) - $40 shipped

Figure is pretty much new. Imported from Japan and opened and displayed for a few days. Decided against collecting the line.

Let me know. :)

Reaction score
For Sale: First Order Stormtrooper Single (Commander, Lieutenant, Squad Leader) - $40 shipped

Figure is pretty much new. Imported from Japan and opened and displayed for a few days. Decided against collecting the line.

Let me know. :)

Sold! :weeabooface:

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 1/7 Royal Guard (Red). Need him for a custom so he doesn't have to be mint.

Reaction score
Looking for the following 1/10s, can be loose if in good shape since they're just going right into a display case:

R2-Q5
Sandtrooper Sergeant
Darth Maul
Jango Fett

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking for the following 1/10s, can be loose if in good shape since they're just going right into a display case:

R2-Q5
Sandtrooper Sergeant
Darth Maul
Clone Shock Trooper 2-Pack
Jango Fett
One down and added one.

Last edited:
Reaction score

R2-Q5
Sandtrooper Sergeant
Darth Maul
Clone Shock Trooper 2-Pack
General Grievous
Jango Fett
Sorry for yet another post but the edit function went away. Anyway, another down and adding one more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking to part with some of my collection pieces. These are all displayed in a smoke free home, out of direct sunlight & all come with their original packaging. Some very minor shelf wear but overall dang near perfect. Shipping only to the U.S. lower 48.

Kotobukiya

Astromechs w/ coins:

• R2-A6 (green) - Celebration VI exclusive......................$60 shipped
• R2Q5 (black) - NYCC '13 exclusive...............................$60 shipped
• R2-C4 (yellow) - Barnes & Noble exclusive....................$60 shipped
• R2-M5 (maroon) - Barnes & Noble exclusive..................$60 shipped
• R2-A3 & K-3PO (orange w/ clear dome) - combo pack.....$80 shipped

Misc.:

• 1:7 scale Yoda w/ illuminating display base.....................$125 shipped
• 1:10 ROTJ Vader w/ alternate head sculpt.......................$60 shipped
• 1:6 Superman (Man of Steel).......................................$100 shipped
• 1:6 Batman (Dark Knight Rises)....................................$100 shipped

Gentle Giant

Mini Busts
:

• Sandtrooper deluxe (orange pauldron)...........................$80 shipped
• Emperor Palpatine (PGM '15) - original shipper included....$125 shipped

Attakus

• Darth Vader - Elite Collection........................................$50 shipped

Reaction score
Updating my wanted list as I knocked another off of it.

Scimitar said:

- R2-Q5
- Sandtrooper Sergeant
- General Grievous
- Darth Maul
- Clone Shock Trooper 2-Pack
- Jango Fett

Last edited:
Reaction score
Current update:

Looking to part with some of my collection pieces. These are all displayed in a smoke free home, out of direct sunlight & all come with their original packaging. Some very minor shelf wear but overall dang near perfect. Shipping only to the U.S. lower 48.

Kotobukiya

Astromechs w/ coins:

• R2-A6 (green) - Celebration VI exclusive......................$60 shipped (PENDING)
• R2Q5 (black) - NYCC '13 exclusive...............................$60 shipped (PENDING)
• R2-C4 (yellow) - Barnes & Noble exclusive....................$60 shipped
• R2-M5 (maroon) - Barnes & Noble exclusive..................$60 shipped
• R2-A3 & K-3PO (orange w/ clear dome) - combo pack.....$80 shipped (PENDING)

Misc.:

• 1:6 Superman (Man of Steel).......................................$100 shipped
• 1:6 Batman (Dark Knight Rises)....................................$100 shipped

Gentle Giant

Mini Busts
:

Attakus

• Darth Vader - Elite Collection........................................$50 shipped

Reaction score
FS 3 Kotobukiya Sandtrooper 280,-€.Like all my other stuff in great condition.Please ask about shipping costs.

Reaction score
Newly updated listing:

Kotobukiya

Astromechs w/ coins:

• R2-A6 (green) - Celebration VI exclusive......................$60 shipped SOLD
• R2Q5 (black) - NYCC '13 exclusive...............................$60 shipped SOLD
• R2-C4 (yellow) - Barnes & Noble exclusive....................$60 shipped SOLD
• R2-M5 (maroon) - Barnes & Noble exclusive..................$60 shipped SOLD
• R2-A3 & K-3PO (orange w/ clear dome) - combo pack.....$80 shipped ​SOLD

Misc.:

Gentle Giant

Mini Busts
:

Attakus

Reaction score
Updating availability of items.

Kotobukiya

Astromechs w/ coins:

• R2-A6 (green) - Celebration VI exclusive......................$60 shipped SOLD
• R2Q5 (black) - NYCC '13 exclusive...............................$60 shipped SOLD
• R2-A3 & K-3PO (orange w/ clear dome) - combo pack.....$80 shipped SOLD

Misc.:

• 1:6 Superman (Man of Steel).......................................$100 shipped (N.I.B.)
• 1:6 Batman (Dark Knight Rises)....................................$100 shipped (N.I.S.B.)

Gentle Giant

Mini Busts
:

• Emperor Palpatine (PGM '15) - original shipper included....$125 shipped SOLD

Attakus

• Darth Vader - Elite Collection........................................$50 shipped (OBO)

Reaction score
Updating the want list again, slowly but surely crossing all of these off the list.

Scimitar said:

- Sandtrooper Sergeant
- General Grievous
- R2-Q5
- Darth Maul
- Clone Shock Trooper 2-Pack
- Jango Fett

Last edited:
Reaction score
Newest update.

Kotobukiya

Astromechs w/ coins:

• R2-A3 & K-3PO (orange w/ clear dome) - combo pack.....$80 shipped SOLD

Misc.:

• 1:7 scale Yoda w/ illuminating display base.....................$125 shipped SOLD

Gentle Giant

Mini Busts
:

• Sandtrooper deluxe (orange pauldron)...........................$60 shipped (REDUCED PRICE!)
• Emperor Palpatine (PGM '15) - original shipper included....$125 shipped SOLD

Attakus

• Darth Vader - Elite Collection........................................$50 shipped SOLD

Reaction score
Kotobukiya ARTFX+Star Wars HAN SOLO & CHEWBACCA Figures w/ Fitting Issues*AS-IS*
$60

Condition: The parts of this set have some FITTING ISSUES; the parts either don't fit properly into their positions, or if they do fit they will need some extra glue to stay in place because they can fall out of their positions (the Chewbacca figure in this set seems the most affected by these fitting issues). It has otherwise never been displayed and was removed from the box to test the parts (this is a common issue for this set) and for pictures. This problem should be fixable with a little glue or the use of hot air (like a heat gun or hair dryer) to expand the plastic parts to attach properly in order to stay in place for display. This set is complete with instructions and comes in it's original box but the box has wear including surface scuffing, and some denting/creasing.
The item can be shipped loose ... ( you save on shipping )
shipping not inclued

Last edited: