Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
Wants:

I am good for now. Picked up a X-Wing and Bossk so I have plenty to display.

Reaction score
Sergiu said:
I'm looking for Darth Vader that comes with the bounty hunters set.
I gave up trying to get it on it's own and just bought the set. If I ever decide to part with the Vader I'll certainly let you know.

Reaction score
I had an offer from someone 2 weeks ago but it was for the price of a Premium Format statue. For such a price no thanks.

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a MINTY-MINT Shocktrooper with or w/o box? I need to part with him as I am quitting SW Koto collecting. Asking $100 shipped w/ box or $90 shipped w/o box.

Also, I have an EPIII Vader in flawless condition (never been displayed) for $60.00 shipped. The box was damaged in transit and had to be thrown away, but the Vader itself is beeeeautiful!

Oh, and I have a Spirit of Yoda CELEBRATION exclusive for sale as well. Asking $80 shipped w/box and original celebration bag!

Since I said that I have stopped collecting, these figures have been stashed away in my climate-controlled storage unit so no dust, dirt, dampness or dander.

Shipping to US only.

Please PM me if interested.

WILL BE ADDING MORE SOON... If there is a certain Koto that you want, drop me a line and I probably have it.

Reaction score
I've got the following kotos for sale. They have been displayed in a smoke free home. I do have all their boxes:

Kotobukiya:
Snowtrooper $60
Bly $60
501ST clone trooper $60
jango fett $60

pm me if your interested. Thanks for looking!!

Reaction score
Looking for the Japan-exclusive Sandtroopers, white or black pauldrons.

Reaction score
Ahsoka Yoda piece--SOLD

Tomorrow my Ahsoka Koto will be here. I don't need the piece of Yoda that comes with it so if anyone needs it. SOLD
Thanks!

Reaction score
Re: Ahsoka Yoda piece

Payment sent for Yoda Piece.

WTB: Yoda Pieces from Anakin Clone Wars piece.

Reaction score

Have Koto Yoda, no box. $36 shipped. Paypal only.

Reaction score
WTB: Would like to buy an orange pauldron sandtrooper in the
$30.00 range.
Thanks,
Bart

Reaction score
droidgeek said:
WTB: Would like to buy an orange pauldron sandtrooper in the
$30.00 range.
Thanks,
Bart
Maybe you should look on TFAW, they have nick & dent sales from time to time.

Reaction score

sucho23 said:
Payment sent for Yoda Piece.

WTB: Yoda Pieces from Anakin Clone Wars piece.
Yoda pieces came from Sketchman. Thanks.

Still looking for yoda pieces from Anakin and anyone who would want to split a set. I only want Kenobi. We can buy a set on ebay or through an AD and split the costs up between the different pieces.

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a Loose Bossk? I don't need him. I only wanted the Vader BAF part out of it.

How about a MIB Shocktrooper? I am looking to sell that. $90 shipped. He is getting increasingly harder to find.

Only shipping to US.

Reaction score
WTB: Koto Clone Wars Series I pieces

I would like to get the Koto Clone Wars Kenobi and the Yoda Pieces from the Clone Wars Anakin. However I have no interest in either the Ashoka or the Anakin. I was wondering if anyone would like to:

1. Divide up an order where I would pay for the Kenobi and give you something for the Anakin parts.
2. Pay someone for the yoda parts from Anakin.
3. Be directed to somewhere where you can by the Kenobi by itself.

Reaction score
Re: WTB: Koto Clone Wars Series I pieces

Thank you. However, I was hoping there was somewhere else to buy them individually besides Starwarsshop. I heard their shipping prices are big.

On ebay right now the three together shipped are 140 which breaks down to 47.50 a piece.

Reaction score
Re: WTB: Koto Clone Wars Series I pieces

sucho23 said:
Thank you. However, I was hoping there was somewhere else to buy them individually besides Starwarsshop. I heard their shipping prices are big.

On ebay right now the three together shipped are 140 which breaks down to 47.50 a piece.
No problem. So far they're the only place I've seen with them individually.

Reaction score
FOR SALE:

- Koto TIE Fighter Pilot (Loose): Has been displayed for a few months in an Ikea Detolf in a smoke and pet free home right below my Don Post TIE Fighter Pilot helmet. Comes with all interchangable parts. (Going for $80+ on eBay) $60 shipped OBO w/ FREE delivery confirm.

- ANY Koto Bounty Hunter from BH collection (Loose): Opened for the BAF Darth Vader part only and packed away in a storage unit. They have never even been put together for display. (going for $80+ on eBay) $60 shipped OBO w/ delivery confirm. (Boba Fett is already sold)

- Koto Celebration "Spirit of Yoda" w/ original box and Celebration store bag. Opened to test light and sound and packed back up. $70 shipped OBO w/ FREE delivery confirm. (Going for $90+ on ebay)

- Koto Royal Guard (w/ original box): Never opened. $100 shipped w/ FREE delivery confirm.

- Koto Senate Guard (w/ original box): Never opened. $125 shipped w/ FREE delivery confirm.

PM ME with offers if you're interested in any of these Kotos.

Reaction score
Looking for a koto snowtrooper mib for around $40 shipped. Please PM me if you have one or if you know where to get one around that price.

Reaction score
In the market again for a KOTO X-Wing. It never happened with my last seller. Looking for unopened or opened as long as it is packaged right.

Payment plan might be needed for a month. Or at least until I get my money back.

Reaction score
Looking to buy a Koto Sandtrooper in the $30-40 range if possible!

Reaction score
Would anyone want to buy the Ashoka (not opened) and the Anakin (minus the Yoda parts from the new clone wars set if I purchased a three piece set? I just want the Kenobi and the parts from Anakin for the Yoda.

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a EP3 Koto Shocktrooper that I'll like to trade for Koto Bly. My shocktrooper has been displayed, complete BUT no box.

If you're keen, pls drop me a mail/message.

Thanks,

Reaction score
looking for knock offs of Kotobukiya Vader

I'm looking for the knock off that was made of the Darth Vader (or really any fakes of kotobukiya pieces). I just remember seeing the Vader at a show and not picking it up due to space constraints of getting it home on the plane.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Joe

Reaction score
Re: looking for knock offs of Kotobukiya Vader

The only knock off I've encountered, I picked up. It's a blue AOTC Clonetrooper but it's made of something substantially heavier than resin, possibly. The copyright on it is 'Kotosukiya'. It's not in mint condition but I'd certainly consider selling it.

Reaction score

send me some pics and I'll check it out. Always looking for knock offs from every line

Cheers
Joe

Reaction score

Los_Gringo_Loco said:
The only knock off I've encountered, I picked up. It's a blue AOTC Clonetrooper but it's made of something substantially heavier than resin, possibly. The copyright on it is 'Kotosukiya'. It's not in mint condition but I'd certainly consider selling it.
This would be cool to see. Do you have any pics to share with us please?