Official Funko Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
Anyone have any Universal Monsters POPs for sale or trade? Looking for any/all of them in good boxes. For trade I have boxed Nightmare before Christmas, Skyrim, Battlestar Galactica and a couple Game of Thrones POPs.

Reaction score
Looking to trade a couple from my Tiki Fundays box. Have:

-Freddy as Merman
-Freddy as Toxic Rick

Looking for:
-Freddy as Surfer Batman
-Freddy as Surfer Joker
-Scooby Wolfman

Those are my first choices. Might also consider Surfer Freddy or Tikis other than Dino

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone looking for the Jollibee Pop in Barong (non-GITD)?

My coworkers family brought a couple back from the Philippines. My extra is available. Looking for $30 shipped.

There is a slight wrinkle in the window on the side. It isn't bad at all and that's the only small flaw.

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have gotten a couple extra exclusive Pops that someone may want. Both are in mint condition.

Walgreens exclusive Dracula w/candle holder

Walmart Gold Luke

Looking for $11 each + shipping. PM if interested.

Reaction score
Looking for the three exclusive Knights of Ren Mystery Minis (GameStop, Target and Walmart). Let me know if anyone has one they would be willing to part with. Only looking for the exclusive three for the time being.

Reaction score
Disregard my previous post! Obtained all the Knights of Ren Mystery Minis EXCEPT the Walmart Exclusive! If anyone scores one they're willing to part with; let me know!

Reaction score
Another mystery minis post.

I have an extra set of the three Target exclusives. Jannah, Sith Trooper, and Knight of Ren (club?). Looking to trade for Gamestop and Walmart exclusives.

Reaction score
Another mystery minis post.

I have an extra set of the three Target exclusives. Jannah, Sith Trooper, and Knight of Ren (club?). Looking to trade for Gamestop and Walmart exclusives.
Since we're both looking for the Walmart Exclusive Mystery Mini; I for one am wondering if Walmart has even received their Mystery Minis yet. I've scoured Ebay daily looking for it; and it's the only Knight of Ren unavailable at any given time. Plus, on the POP Price Guide website; zero people have this one marked with ownership. It makes no sense; as Game Stop and Target have had theirs for a while now; but still I wonder.

Reaction score
Since we're both looking for the Walmart Exclusive Mystery Mini; I for one am wondering if Walmart has even received their Mystery Minis yet. I've scoured Ebay daily looking for it; and it's the only Knight of Ren unavailable at any given time. Plus, on the POP Price Guide website; zero people have this one marked with ownership. It makes no sense; as Game Stop and Target have had theirs for a while now; but still I wonder.
Walmart always runs on its own schedule for niche products like this. Could be months after the movie comes out when these start appearing in stores. Could be sooner, you never know.