Official Funko Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Reaction score
If anyone's looking for non-SW pops I have these followed by a few I'm looking for in trade....

Have:
10" Thor Ragnarok Hulk
Marvel collectors corps Thor Ragnarok Gladiator Thor
Black Panther Chase

Want:
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Flocked Porg Chase
Jabba/Leia/Crumb 3 pack
General Grievous
Vader in TIE

I do base trade value off PPG not eBay a few dollars over/under I don't mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy or trade a MOTU Scare Glow...have a 40th anniversary Black Series Stormtrooper to offer.

Also looking for a MOTU Faker...have a Mossman available to trade.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anybody looking for Star Wars Mystery Minis? Got a lot of 6 I’d like to move.
$55 shipped(I will entertain offers as well)
Gamestop Han Stormtrooper
Smugglers Bounty Darth Maul Sealed
Smugglers Bounty TLJ Luke with Robe
Stormtrooper 1/12
Jawa 1/12
Leia 1/6

Reaction score
Anybody looking for Star Wars Mystery Minis? Got a lot of 6 I’d like to move.
$55 shipped(I will entertain offers as well)
Gamestop Han Stormtrooper
Smugglers Bounty Darth Maul Sealed
Smugglers Bounty TLJ Luke with Robe
Stormtrooper 1/12
Jawa 1/12
Leia 1/6
These are still available. Anybody looking for the LotR Mystery Minis? I also have a bunch of Common Pop extras like Reg Frodo, HT Maleficent, Pirates Salazar, Sentient Arm Morty, Good Luck Bear, Cheer Bear, Tommy Rugrats, Reptar, Animated Batman Robot Batman, South Park Terrance & Philip, Doghan Reg and Chases. If you’re looking to bolster your collection this is a good opportunity. PM me and we can make a deal. I’m looking to make space and get some extra money while unemployed...

Reaction score
Also anyone interested in a big lot of Smugglers Bounty extras? 12 patches, 13 pins, 7 shirts, 2 Mugs, a bandana, THE salt/pepper shaker, luggage tag, Rey keychain, Wampa plush, Chewie Pen, 2 pairs of socks...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll take 10 of those puns. Transaction will require I get exclusive rights to use the 6 that generate the most laughs and/or groans after a 10 day trial period.

Reaction score
Which LOTR MM’s do you have, and what do you want for them?

Also, I'm intetested in the Wampa plush. Price?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have most of the LoTR MMS. Have Nazgul 1/72 and 1/24 Gollum Merry and Pippin. Have Gold Gimli and Invisible Frodo Barnes and Noble Ex. Have a set of the other Fellowship members in Gandalf, Sam, Legolas, Aragon, and Boromir....PM me if you’re interested....

Reaction score
Hi all! I have a Target exclusive glow-in-the-dark Erik Killmonger (Glow Panther) pop available for trade. I'm hoping to trade it for one of the following Pop figures:

Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker (hooded)
Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus (chase)
DC Classic Superman or Superman #1
Marvel Captain America: The First Avenger (WW2)
Godzilla

Or any two of the following:

Jurassic Park John Hammond
Avengers: Infinity War Thanos
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Giles
Marvel Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

PM me if you can help!

Reaction score
Thought I’d share this here. If you’re in any FB Funko groups, DO NOT do a deal with an Alex Whitaker. We had a one for one chase deal going and I sent my side of the deal and haven’t heard back from him since. My package of course arrived to him yesterday and I’ve received nothing. So yeah. Hey maybe something happened and he’ll eventually respond but I doubt it...

Reaction score
Anybody looking for a Georgie 536 (IT) Chase with severed arm? Ideally I am looking for a flocked Tigger Dorbz. Had a Tigger lined up over on the Funkofunatic board but his order got cancelled also this week. Open to other offers but I figured new Funko for new Funko is a fair offer.

Reaction score
Anybody want a Target exclusive Qi'ra Mystery Mini for a young Han Mystery Mini?

Reaction score
I'm having a ridiculously difficult time finding the basic 1/6 Mystery Mini young Han. I was able to get the 1/12 Target exclusive Chewie today. He's up for trade for a Han if anyone's interested.

Reaction score
The following are duplicates I have that I am willing to sell to a good home:

Porg Chase (Crease on bottom front of box/Rest is Mint-see pic) $10+Shipping
Porg Flocked Regular (Mint) $19+Shipping
Thor SDCC 2018 (Amazon) (Slight tear on top of box/Rest is Mint-see pic) $16+Shipping
Solo-Patrol Trooper SDCC 2018 (Slight ding in box on back/top/Rest is Mint-see pic) $16+Shipping)
Red Stormtrooper (Target) (Mint) $10+Shipping
Red Dilophosaurus (Target) (Mint) $10+Shipping
Toy Story Army Man Metallic (Box Lunch) (Mint) $17+Shipping
Scooby Flocked (Orange) (Box Lunch) (Mint) $17+Shipping
Wall-E (Earth Day) (Box Lunch) $15+Shipping (Mint) (Note: I will secure Wall-E inside a small Funko Box since his cardboard is fragile)

I will package properly and in a large enough box. I also have extra small Funko boxes, like the ones at Hot Topic instead of bubble wrap if that matters.

Shipping is $10 for up to 2 items, $15 for 3-6 items, $18 for all items

If interested, my Paypal is alphasalukis@yahoo.com
Send money via Friends/Family, no fees.

Edit: Amazon Thor and Patrol Trooper will be available up until 8/17. If no sales, then I will return to Amazon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a Disney Parks Pele/Barker Parrot 2 pk to trade for Hot Topic 8 bit Wreck It Ralph and 8 bit Fix It Felix

Reaction score
Hi, if anyone has these TESB Mystery Minis available at reasonable prices, I'm interested:

Bespin Leia
Boba Fett
Bossk
Dengar
IG-88
4-LOM
Snowtrooper
Lobot
Bespin Luke

Please PM me with prices. Thanks!

Reaction score
Along the same lines, if anybody has any ESB mystery minis commons or exclusives for reasonable prices, please email me (my PM box here is always full, and I just can't deal). My top common wants are Hoth Luke, Hoth Leia, and Bespin Han, and my top exclusive wants are Bespin Leia and Hoth Han. Bounty hunters are also a priority.

I'm also still on the hunt for Dryden Voss, Enfys Nest, and Val from the Solo MM wave as well as Leia from the TLJ MM wave. Thanks, everybody!

Reaction score
First off, let me know if I should take this offer down for being against any rules, etc.

FUNDAYS BOX OF FUN

I never sell anything and would prefer to avoid ebay and get this straight to someone who genuinely wants it. Up for sale is the Fundays Box of Fun from the online sale. I did not buy this to flip, it was a spur of the moment purchase when I randomly happened to be online and was shocked I even had the opportunity.

I'm not sure what to ask because of the varied contents for the box. Mine includes the blue letterman jacket, orange tux, and black space robot. They are still in the Fundays locker box.

Promise to work out something reasonable for whoever is interested.

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in Harry Potter Exclusives? Namely the creature 3 pack, Quidditch Malfoy, etc. I have most of the exclusives except for Luna with Glasses, BN Gilderoy, Basilisk and Harry on Broom in action pose. PM me with questions.

Reaction score
Anyone interested/needing a full set of Target Ad Icons (Cap'N Crunch/Sugar Bear/Noid/Bazooka Joe)?

I have an extra set I got from the online order that came thru. Looking for $65 for the set, that will include the shipping to you.

All are in great shape, but the Noid has minor box damage. Kinda looks like the packager grabbed a hair too tight. See pic included.

Let me know.

Reaction score
Ant if you’re willing to break it up I need a Cap’N. Yes I know we’re in the middle of a couple trades but he’s the only one I missed.

Reaction score
Just picked up my two Gamestop exclusive Harry Potter Mystery Boxes today. I got two regular Sirius Black Pop!s. If anybody has an extra chase and would like to swap for a regular, please PM me. Thanks, all!

Reaction score
Just picked up my two Gamestop exclusive Harry Potter Mystery Boxes today. I got two regular Sirius Black Pop!s. If anybody has an extra chase and would like to swap for a regular, please PM me. Thanks, all!
Update on my own post (yes, replying to myself; this happens way more often in real life than it should): rectified the situation with Sirius Black and was able to obtain the chase as well. So, I'm no longer in need. If somebody wants the 5 Star Quidditch Harry Potter, I'm willing to sell him for $10 plus actual shipping (and I'll throw in the Dre Head Pop! Pen for free).

However, I am on the look-out for a couple of chases at cost. Best Buy just got a bunch of Pop! restocks, including "Infinity War" and "Ant-man and Wasp," and lots of people (at least according to social media outlets) have been able to pick up the Wasp chase. I've had no such luck.

Equally so, since Halloween City is brand new, lots of Pop!s are showing up with chases, and the one I would like from those shipments are the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus chase. There aren't any Halloween Cities opening up near me.

Would you lovely Scummers be on the look-out for the Wasp chase and the Dilophosaurus chase for me? Thank you, in advance, as always!

Reaction score
Anyone needing any of the following:

Fantastic Beasts-Flocked Fwooper (Kohls Exclusive)
Infinity War-Thanos Chrome (Walmart Exclusive-Only Red, Orange, Purple)

All available at cost + shipping. There is only one of each available.

Let me know.

Note: I will be out of town from 11/7-11/13, but feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
Thought I would hold onto these but alas need money for medical issues and bills.

Ad Icons SET: $650 shipped.16 in all including:
Toucan Sam
Snap,Crackle and Pop 3 Pack
Buzz
Cereal 3 Pack(Boo Berry, Count Chocula and Frankenberry) The newer set with bowls
Noid
Bazooka Joe
Chase Twinkie the Kid(Reg release not Target)
Pillsbury Doughboy
Flocked Geoffrey
Cozmic Cap’n Crunch
Fruit Pie
Jean Lafoote
Sugar Bear
King Ding Dong

Ace the Bat Hound $90 shipped
Amazing Carlos Blue Spastik Plastik $50 shipped

Scott Pilgrim Set $185 shipped
Roxy Richter
Scott Pilgrim with sword
Gideon/Ramona 2 pack

I might list more but do PM me with any questions or offers...

Reaction score
Probably silly to even ask but does anyone have a MIB Yummy Mummy POP they would part with for less than a house payment? Also, anyone into Nightmare Before Christmas Mystery Minis? I have some I would trade for some Star Wars Mystery Minis. Anyone have a Hot Topic exclusive TIE Fighter Pilot Mystery Mini?

Reaction score
I have the following Disney Parks exclusives for sale -

Redd - $25

Ezra in buggy - $65

Diamond Edition Abominable Snowman - $55

Prices include shipping, would consider trading for other Disney Pop's

Reaction score
I have a Mystery Minis Original Trilogy ANH/TESB loose set (only missing Walmart spirit Obi-Wan and Hot Topic Vader). Forty-five figures includes all other store exclusives and Smuggler’s Bounty Chewbacca w/3PO and Jabba the Hutt. $500 shipped in the domestic US. Payment by PayPal. Please PM me if you're interested. A reasonable offer may be considered, but I'd prefer to sell the lot rather than break it up.

Reaction score
Moving out the rest of my Star Wars POPs. All boxes are in great shape and never removed. Shipping is $4 anywhere in the US and $1 for each additional.

Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot #17 - $14
Star Wars C-3PO #64 - $8
Bodhi #183 Target SDCC Exclusive - $9
R2-B1 #45 Gamestop Exclusive - $8
First Order Flametrooper #68 - $6
Stormtrooper #05 - $9
Chewbacca #06 - $9
Yoda #02 - $9
Wicket #26 - $9
Gamorrean Guard #12 - $8
Bespin 3-Pack Walmart Exclusive - $15
(2 available) First Order Snowtrooper #67 - $6

Darth Vader #01 - $9 (SOLD)
R2-D2 #31 - $9 (SOLD)
Boba Fett #08 - $9 (SOLD)

Last edited:
Reaction score
By chance did anyone get an Overwatch gamestop winter wonderland box? Was looking for Christmas Mei and Jingle Tracer .

Reaction score
Tried to find this morning the Target exclusive Captain Marvel pop but failed. Did anyone get an extra?