Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Reaction score
Awesome scummer, just awesome, got an amazing deal on a star wars vehicle. I love it. Super fast shipping, very patient, and all around awesome. Thank you thank you:):):):)

Reaction score
And once again another perfect transaction with this scummer. All should buy from him. Thanks again:):):):)

Reaction score
My first transaction w/Sean and went w/o an hitch. Items came fast, perfect condition on all 4 figs and thank you. :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got figures I ordered from Jeditaz. They arrived very quickly considering I live in Europe. Items were in excellent condition and the price was extremely fair.

I cannot recommend him enough!

Reaction score
Happy to be another person added to the long list of those who have had a positive interaction with Sean. He was great to communicate with and shipped the items very safely and quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks for the help with my collection Sean.

Reaction score
Just got the figures from jeditaz. We made a deal easily and the figures came swiftly and were carefully packed. Nothing but recommendations for him.

Reaction score
Another figure I bought from Jeditaz arrived a few days ago. Excellent seller and excellent person!!!