Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Reaction score
Just bought a vintage vehicle from jeditaz! Great price, fast careful shipping and plenty of communication! Don't hesitate to deal with!
Thanks again man!

Reaction score
Received a box full of parts and figures, some very nice things :)
I can absolutely recommend Sean, he is friendly, nice to communicate with, patient and all over a good guy.
Thanks a lot Sean, hope we can do this another time :)

Reaction score
I just completed another HUGE trade with Sean! I still have only the highest praise and the highest recommendation for him!

Thanks again for everything!

Reaction score
i highly recommend jeditaz. he is very trustworthy and ships very fast. i would gladly trade with him again.

Reaction score
Awesome deal with jeditaz (Sean). Thanks again and will revisit a deal in future!

Reaction score
I recently bought another figure from Sean, and everything was great as usual. He's just as good with the small deals as he is with the large ones.

Reaction score
got some great figures and an awesome custom from Jeditaz. Great deal total must to work with. I look forward to future transactions

Reaction score
A highly recommended trader and an all-around good guy! Thanks for a great transaction, Sean!

Best,
--MyClone

MAF

Reaction score
Recently completed a transaction with Jeditaz. Item was as described and packed well. Communication was prompt, regular, and always courteous. Looking forward to dealing with him again in the future. Thanks again, Sean.

Reaction score
I've bought a number of figures and custom fodder items from Jeditaz now. Its always been a great experience. Jeditaz is definitely someone I would deal with again.

Reaction score
So Sean just keeps on trucking. Another trade is in the books and as always he delivered great items fast and in mint condition. I also bought a few things from him. And everything that makes him a go to guy on trades applies to his sales as well. Great prices, great items, and delivered fast. All with great communication from start to finish.

If you ever see anything from his list that interests you make sure to drop him a pm. You'll get everything that you traded or paid for and much more. He's a top shelf guy here and is a guaranteed great transaction. Thanks again!

Reaction score
My second trade with Sean went flawlessly -- great communication, good packaging, and fantastic items. I'd highly recommend him for all your trading needs.

Thanks,
--MyClone

Reaction score
Product as described, worked with me on price, shipped when he said he would, great communication. A+ all around transaction. Out of all my dealings online, this was the fastest shipping ever.
Thanks again Sean.

Reaction score
I just bought some more items from Jeditaz, for my fourth or fifth transaction with him. I've dealt with him so many times now, it's tough to remember exactly how many.
He still rocks, and you should definitely buy some stuff from him!

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
I just received a package from Sean. all the figures carefully packed and delivery was very fast. Honest and accurate seller, nice person - I recommend dealing with him:)

Reaction score
Another transaction with Jeditaz. I got some great figures and everything went very well.

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! Bought a couple of figures from Sean, which arrived pretty fast across the big pond. Great guy to deal with!

Reaction score
Just completed a tarde with jeditaz with no problems at all. Don't hesitata to deal with as I certainly would again.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Bought a wack of weapons and accessories and an R2D2 from jeditaz and all was smooth sailing.

Reaction score
Just finished another trade with Jeditaz-the latest of five or six. Everything was great as usual.

Reaction score
Jeditaz hooked me up with a couple of Clone pilots for a great price. He also shipped them really fast. I would recommend him to anyone on the boards.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Great, really nice guy! I hope to have the pleasure of trading with him again!

Reaction score
Had a great trade with Jeditaz a couple weeks ago! He shipped his end very quickly, and was very understanding when my end was shipped a bit late! A great person to deal with, thanks again!

Reaction score
Just completed a very smooth transaction. Great prices, fast service, would highly recommend.